ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Iaf won't touch mig35 it is buying additional mig29 because they need no new Infra.
Is cheaper than Rafale though... If the issues have been addressed or can be replaced, like their AESA with Uttam, then getting Mig-35 would help logistics given we'd operate almost 96 Mig-29s (in case those 21 mothballed Mig-29 are bought).

F-18 too would bring possibilities of American tech & engine commonality with hundreds of MWF & early AMCA.

Kchontha

Country flag
F##k up everything indegeneous...kill the mwf by buying f21 ## the old gal with lipstick ## buy more Raphael to fuck amca/orca....the paper planes.....fed up of seeing mock up.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Last edited:

Kuntal

Country flag

Shashwat

Country flag
^^ Hey @Kuntal can you please post the renders used DD video here is HD. I tried asking him on his video but he just life stealing stuff w/o credit from other and not sharing/

So please do the honors. Also whats your twitter handle?

and while you are it, try and post some renders with camouflage paint scheme on Tejas Mk2 like Su 57 Felon or Gripen E/

Last edited:

Kuntal

Country flag
^^ Hey @Kuntal can you please post the renders used DD video here is HD. I tried asking him on his video but he just life stealing stuff w/o credit from other and not sharing/

So please do the honors. Also whats your twitter handle?

and while you are it, try and post some renders with camouflage paint scheme on Tejas Mk2 like Su 57 Felon or Gripen E/
It's 660 mb, not being able to post it here. Sharing my drive link. Watch / download. But please don't post it anywhere else. Use proper citation.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Shashwat

Country flag
^^ For personal consumption only. I dont run any site or youtube to snitch it off. Moreover I dont like stealing stuff- I always use proper credit.

Edit- What about the images? Image based renders?

Very nice work |))

Kuntal

Country flag
^^ For personal consumption only. I dont run any site or youtube to snitch it off. Moreover I dont like stealing stuff- I always use proper credit.

Edit- What about the images? Image based renders?

Very nice work |))
Ok. No problem with the images. Use it with citation. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles