ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulrds1

National Aerospace Laboratories, NAL ,India. Composites used in Light combat aircraft , LCA , at aero india 2015

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Too long mate I doubt that he will read all that.
Well you seem to be correct in a very twisted way!!!!!

All my 6 or 7 long replies were deleted !!!!!!!!

and in their place there is some troll replying,
Hi Prasun ..please carry on with your good work and avoid the ranting from Mr SR

Dear Mr. sakthivel ramasamy..what you are suffering is called Diarrhea (loose motions and vomit)..go visit some Dr tamilmany, Dr chander etc or other drdo/hal doctors

Many ppl visit this blog daily and are fond of it and some even addicted to it. There are many other places where you can take your sorry ass like broadsword or livefist....I bet you are some distant relative of some drdo/hal aunty. This blog is informatics and close to the reality ..He might get wrong here or there or can go overboard sometime but to be honest this is the place I always visit first to get a better more saner perspective..

LCA MK1 id def not 30 mil. Take below 2 pills .one in morning other one after food ..these will give you some relief and and get rid of this BS you have in your mind...chill dude take it easy..
If this is the standard of defence journalism practiced by this guy, what more can you say about that?

I will once again post all my comments lets see whether they get deleted again or not,

Last edited:

Abhishek Shrivastava

Is gun firing trial happened some time back successful? Or still some more development required for in Air Gun trails?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@karn

I have posted all my replies to prasoon SEn Guptha's comments on tejas mk1 and mk2 in the following link, lets see how he responds,
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?b...757552678142069869&page=1&token=1425103065677
When stupid comments like ,

Mr. RA 9 said...
Canards appear to be like the front wheel driven vehicles which provide instant control and command comparatively better to the rear wheel driven vehicles. So the agility and instant action get improved. This has nothing to do directly with the engine power, because rear driven vehicles are also very popular in the market. Actually the presence of canard may also mean that the original design was somehow under the peril.
rad said...
Hi prasun
your confirmation of the canards being active on the LCA is great news. Its going to become more agile when it is fully flight tested. PItching the nose up with the canards is more efficient than pushing the tail down to achieve nose up attitude in a delta wing like the mirage-2k and the LCA. I wont be surprised if the IAF wants the same!.
are allowed to be posted my comments were once again deleted!!!!!

I don't know what kind of jour"anal"istic ethics is this!!!!!!

this wretched guy has again deleted all my comments?

can you believe it I spent close to an hour posting all my comments rebutting his useless drivel point by point four times,

each time this guy deleted it!!!!!

Prasun K. Sengupta said...
To PAWAN: What Musharraf doesn't explain or admit is that in its quest for attaining strategic parity with India, the PA has reduced Pakistan to such a state that the average Pakistani today does not even have the money to buy & eat the grass that was promised by the late Z A Bhutto! Pakistan today remains the same 'national security state' that it was since the early 1950s & has never transitioned into a welfare state that India is. And going by the latest official forecasts, the 18-hour power-cuts in Pakistan will linger on till 2020. It's all beautifully explained in great detail by Shamshad Ahmed Khan, Musharraf's former foreign secretary, here:

And finally, those 'desi' journalists simply don't possess the intellectual appetite for accurately accessing regional geo-political developments. For example, have they been able to fathom why exactly the Afghan Cricket team is wearing blue overalls instead of the Islamic colour of green? Which country is financially helping Afghanistan in such an endeavour? And why did President Obama publicly recognise India's role inside Afghanistan last month & why Secretary of State John Kerry dismissed Pakistani allegations of Indian interference in Baluchistan & FATA as being mere mumbo-jumbo? Why does the US want India to continue playing a critical role in Afghanistan's economic stabilisation process? Why have both the US & Afghanistan refused to lend a sympathetic ear to Pakistani protestations about India's influence in Afghanistan? Why has the US decided to retain a sizeable military presence in Afghanistan till 2016, instead of withdrawing by 2014 as announced earlier?

The fact of life is that Afghanistan, the US & India all have a shared interest in keeping Pakistan at boiling point at a time when there's a dysfunctional civilian administration in Islamabad & when the PA is playing a greater role in international policy-making. Now, even Iran has joined forces with the US & India to maintain pressure over Pakistan. China too is wary because the PML-N is playing politics with the Sino-Pakistani economic corridor project by refusing to construct the north-south highway via KPK & Baluchistan & instead is insisting on relocating this highway to Punjab. And to make matters far worse, politicians from POK (inclusive of Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan) have decided en masse to leave the PML-N & PPP & instead join Imran Khan PTI in the forlorn hope of ushering in some kind of economic development in these areas.

Lastly, why is the new Secretary R & AW Rajinder Khanna now in Washington DC at the same time as the visiting ISI's DG? Will they meet face-to-face for some parleys? Is Pakistan now finally willing to trade away its 'covert proxy warfare against India' card in return for Afghanistan & India ceasing their proxy wars inside Baluchistan & FATA? These are the answers that have to be reported upon by the 'desi' journalists. But alas! All this is too much to ask from them.
A guy who does not have the honesty to publish a few factual comments rebutting his pack of lies is teaching all nity gritty of international politics!!!!!

But his support for dassault will make even the CEO of dassault blush,

It is puzzling to note that despite the liability clauses being front and center on the RFQ (which all involved parties including HAL would have read) no one on the Indian side has in the last 3 years thought of the relatively straightforward solution that has now been put forth.
HAL should have had at least a basic framework agreement draft in place to be presented to whichever OEM won L1 status. The fact that only now after years of negotiating with MoD will Dassault be able to talk directly with HAL is disgraceful. And HAL's statements about Indian labour being not as productive or automated to explain the higher cost and presumably shoddier QA standards should cause scandal. The level of shamelessness is unfathomable...instead of using the opportunity to improve their production techniques by learning from Dassault or any other OEM they are just going to sit back and carry on with business as usual.

Obviously if I was Dassault I would be hesitant to sign a liability clause when the local manufacturer is making statements like this even before they have started! And it speaks to a general malaise in procurement when only after years of negotiating has the bureaucracy woken up to the fact that there has to be some way in which the OEM can actually work to ensure that its product is being made properly. If I was an OEM and facing billions in liquidity damages for QA lapses made by a 3rd party, the first thing I would want is some supervisory control over that 3rd party! Especially when that 3rd party is a completely unaccountable entity known for its lackadaisical approach to QA and is OWNED by the very people who would impose penalties on ME as an OEM! The conflict of interest is staggering...
and some stupid rants like!!!!!,

To PART OF THE SYSTEM: VMT, but AMCA? With due respect, I'm not willing to look at anything beyond the Tejas Mk2 MRCA. And if at all AMCA is to be considered, then the FGFA will have to be dropped. There's simply no money to spare for both the FGFA & AMCA. Only one of the two can be procured keeping financial realities in mind.
and some more shameless drivel like,

To DESI JOURNALIST: I don't have to adhere to any standard of journalism simply because I'm not a journalist. I'm here to just present facts & draw logical inferences based on factoids. And who has ever confirmed that HAL is owned by the citizens of India? How many citizens own how many shares of HAL? FYI all shares of HAL are owned wholly by the MoD. And do you know that as per the 'Rules of Business' of the Govt of India it is the Defence Secretary, & NOT the Defence Minister that's responsible for ensuring the defence of India??? So, will you entrust the defence of your country into the hands of someone who is not even accountable to the people of India through Parliament? Trying finding answers to that first, before trying to judge whether or not TATA is a better option than HAL. AS if as you claim HAL functions on a no-profit no-loss business model, then from where does HAL muster the finances to present annual dividend cheques to the MoD?
can you believe it this liar talking about journalistic ethics?

And talking about "factoids" when he does not have the courage to either reply or let my comments stay? well lamenting about Kanjeevarams on the third day of Aeroindia 2015 seems to be more important to Guptha guy than thinking about the reasons for teajs mk1 completing a vertical loop in 20 odd seconds!!!!!

and some attacks on SHukla is left without being edited,
Hi Prasun,
LOL!!! yeah birds of same feather indeed. That shukla guy has gone mad in recent times and is churning out one after another BS. From terror boat story to Dassault bashing. This guy was advocating F-35 last year only while bashing FGFA. Now suddenly he has turned FGFA supporter. he is changing his color like a chameleon.
and Mr Guptha talking about yellow journalism is even more strange,
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...dassault-bid-not-cheapest-115021600056_1.html

That's the cheapest form of yellow journalism. No one in the history of aviation has ever submitted a 'sketchy commercial bid' in response to a highly detailed RFQ document containing reams of forms to be filled up for technical evaluations & price evaluations. Indicative price-levels are never ever presented by anyone, rest assured.
And is his support for Dassault has anything to do with his "agility " in blocking ten or twelve of my factual rebuttals for his jackass claims on tejas mk2 redesign?

SO as advised by this guy,
Anonymous said...
Hi Prasun ..please carry on with your good work and avoid the ranting from Mr SR(Sakthivel ramasamy)

Many ppl visit this blog daily and are fond of it and some even addicted to it. There are many other places where you can take your sorry ass like broadsword or livefist....I bet you are some distant relative of some drdo/hal aunty. This blog is informatics and close to the reality ..He might get wrong here or there or can go overboard sometime but to be honest this is the place I always visit first to get a better more saner perspective..
Y
Mr Guptha is carrying on the good work of deleting my comments!!!!!

Carry On Mr Prasoon Sen Guptha, this is the kind of defence blocking (not blogging!!!) we all need.

Make many of your readers as foolish as possible while lamenting about Yellow journalism from Ajay Shukla!!!!

And this wretched guy calling Aeroindia2015 as a thamasha is even more pathetic.It is his blog which is a thamasha not aeroindia 2015!!!

Guys like him who fool gullible readers of his blogs whould be barred from entering any defence expo or aeroindia in future. because by using some titbits and photos gathered from those events they will fool even more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
ha,, ha,,, ha,,,,

The great God prasun Sen guptha has responded to my comments after my repeated prayers,

To SAKTHIVEL RAMASAMY: Why they're being deleted? Simply because you're copying/pasting rants drafted by retards who have no clue about what exactly was revealed by ADA, DRDO & CEMILAC officials during successive press-conferences on February 19 & 20 & which were later reported in various AI-2015 Show Dailies. In case you or those retards are interested in finding out more about such press-conferences, then I suggest you start collecting these Show Dailies & read their contents, since the 'desi' newspapers never published the details of any of these press-conferences.
To SAKTHIVEL RAMASAMY: And as per your copy/paste claim about "any delay can easily be offset by ordering additional tejas mk1 fighters," are you really that naïve to assume that GE Aero Engines will deliver additional F404-GE-IN20 turbofans whenever anyone in India fancies it? FYI production of this turbofan ended almost five years ago & will resume ONLY IF the likes of you are willing to foot the bill for re-opening the F404 engine manufacturing line. Therefore, think 20 times before you contemplate the reproduction of bogus rants & claims in this thread.
may be he doesn't recognize I am from DFI. What I am going to do is to give him a link to this page and make him aware of the simple fact that he is the laughing stock of the defence jour"analism"!!!

I have just posted this comment sof mine,
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-air-force/43717-ada-lca-tejas-iv-287.html

Guptha ji your useless lies are blasted in the above forum!!!!

Don't try to be too clever by half about fake claims of attending various press conferences to know the truth!!!!

And considering your lack of knowledge and inability to rebut a few comments with facts don't bemoan the "yellow journalistic" standards of some one else.
lets see what he does,,,

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
@ersakthivel ... I don't know .. He is not a journalist . He is a guy that works for or owns an aerospace company(Im not sure) . He goes to all the expos and defence seminars asks the people there questions and then extrapolates these things to his own conclusions . His extrapolations can be right or wrong .
He made quite a few predictions that came true he predicted 2 years that the LUH tender would be scrapped and both the 194 and 197 requirement would be rolled into one . He also predicted that SSNs and conventional submarines would be combined into a single requirement with light SSNs of 4500 ton displacement .
I take what he says with a pinch of salt but I pay attention still .
His "predictions'
1. Rafale deal will be sealed by June at the latest
2. Number of Scorpene subs will be increased from the current 6.
3. Spike missile order was only for mountain troops and paras and the missile was of the SR (light) version and a JV with USA on javelin will arm the rest of the infantry and mechanised forces.
4. Eventually there will be an light attack helicopter (LAH) derivative of the LCH which will be to the armies specification unlike the LCH that was to the specifications of the airforce .
5. Sri Lanka may buy LCH
6. IAC 2 and Arihant will have similar reactors of 200 MW or 2 84 MW reactors .
7. Prahar will never be inducted the armed forces as they are waiting for Prithivi 3 which is a solid rocket missile (unlike prithivi 2&1)
I will wait for this to be come true or not . We will know about the Rafale soon enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles