500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3deffect

Country flag
Spend it by midnight
who has no bank account (like kaam wali,raidi wale,and beggers mostly) their situation tonight like this
Man-loving-money-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahamut

Forget opposition party, many in his party will turn enemy tonight. Not to mention the vote loss in short term. Only Modi could take such risk.
It was need at least but next be worker rights
....................................................................................

sorcerer

Country flag
arre bhaiya isi if they are active in India.. might have got this info long time back as what ever he tells is very well planned most probably by finance ministry...

.... intelligence game is not a joke. and if they can arrange 500 rupee note so they can asllo arrange 100 rupee note.. the only prob would be they just had to carry huge notes.

and most probably the money isi gets .. comes from fake companies floated by isi also in India .. dawood can arrange this for them.,

bohot zada farkh nahi parega... till that gangta is alive.
you have more faith in ISI than Indian Administration...but thats nothing of my concern anyway.
even carryin huge loads wont be a problem for your capable ISI too..right?

Dawood is a liability for ISI these days.. There are some counter measures put in place.. But still there may be some active..but that will be under watch.

You talk as if Dawood is the only problem.. The terror outfits and some mussie organiaztions are getting and already got huge loads of cash inside India via fake Land deals and buy outs and what not.

This move is gonna create a loooooooooong inactive period for such moles in India.
This is a well thought out move that gives the INdian agencies are breathing space as well as a plan to reshuffle their priorities to more actionable levels.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
well what about those people who have 500/1000rs but no bank accounto_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Do you need bank a/c to exchange notes???

If that is the case then this is the beginning of surveilence state, so govts can keep track of your money transactions.
They were trying similar stuff with Aadhaar and related.

But don't worry Indians being indians will always find solutions for problems. :D

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The idiot strikes again. Strike on Black Money holders without having enough supply of new currency on Banks, what shit? My mom is about to leave for tour to Haridwar with her religious circle tomorrow and what is she supposed to carry with her? She doesn't know how to use ATMs and I have got Rs.15000/- withdrawn just yesterday for her travel expenses. Now, what the fuck should I do? Where can I exchange that shit by tomorrow? how is my mom going to do the expenses? No streetside vendor or small time business is going to accept the Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- bill from tomorrow, whatever that it is valid till December,30. I mean what the fuck? I am out of my minds now. A shit head.

3deffect

Country flag
Do you need bank a/c to exchange notes???

If that is the case then this is the beginning of surveilence state, so govts can keep track of your money transactions.
They were trying similar stuff with Aadhaar and related.

But don't worry Indians being indians will always find solutions for problems. :D
ofcourse i need bank to exchange my 500 / 1000 rs..well i have 2000rs in my wallet with (500rsX4) so i will change it with 100rsX20 lol

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Folks at ISI's printing presses in Karachi now figuring what to do with all the ink and paper they've bought. Surgical strike on black money

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
even carryin huge loads wont be a problem for your capable ISI too..right?
1) they will carry min. ammount or gold stolen from India only via D network
2) they will get the money once they are in Indian territory most probaly which happens already, specially in Kashmir.

Dawood is a liability for ISI these days.. There are some counter measures put in place.. But still there may be some active..but that will be under watch.
he has been watched since decades ...
This move is gonna create a loooooooooong inactive period for such moles in India.
This is a well thought out move that gives the INdian agencies are breathing space as well as a plan to reshuffle their priorities to more actionable levels.
only if this info was not leaked. And most probably those who have the money will use their contacts to exchange .. Hawala abhi tak hai .. and in banks too ..

i have a sincere free advice ... bakchodi band karo and start nabbing the corcodiles.

3deffect

Country flag
The idiot strikes again. Strike on Black Money holders without having enough supply of new currency on Banks, what shit? My mom is about to leave for tour to Haridwar with her religious circle tomorrow and what is she supposed to carry with her? She doesn't know how to use ATMs and I have got Rs.15000/- withdrawn just yesterday for her travel expenses. Now, what the fuck should I do? Where can I exchange that shit by tomorrow? how is my mom going to do the expenses? No streetside vendor or small time business is going to accept the Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- bill from tomorrow, whatever that it is valid till December,30. I mean what the fuck? I am out of my minds now. A shit head.
bro call them and give details..and if possible go to haridwar take some money with you

sorcerer

Country flag
ofcourse i need bank to exchange my 500 / 1000 rs..well i have 2000rs in my wallet with (500rsX4) so i will change it with 100rsX20 lol
Look at the bright side..you will have a thick wallet which you can sit on.

You will be a chick magnet!

TheSeeker

I'm talking about money I have truly earned through hardwork and for which I have paid tax. Now if I am not in a position to exchange the

money (say sickness, or travel, or plain forgetfulness), am I supposed to lose my hard earned money?
Enough time given for that. People who work hard and pay taxes can't have hoarded money. This step is for all the money hoarders and tax evaders.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What are you implying??

Bahamut

Sir I will be practical and ask you to cancel the trip .Plus bank and ATM will be close for nest 2 days to accommodate necessary cash notes.Since your mother cannot use ATM ,so net or mobile banking and payment is out of question .Plan for some other day ,may be after 1 Jan 2017 when new 500,1000 and 2000 notes are out

TheSeeker

Those who are crying for the temporary hardship you have to take for this big step... think about it.... if you talk big in the forum about the sacrifices by our army, can't you tolerate a few days of problem for this transition to take place?

If not, stop talking big .

sorcerer

Country flag
1) they will carry min. ammount or gold stolen from India only via D network
2) they will get the money once they are in Indian territory most probaly which happens already, specially in Kashmir.
:D
We are talking about containers of money already in Indian land.
D network is under a scrutiny and I think isi will avoid that route even if they wanted to.
There is the madrassa route/ the orphanage routes/ the proxy bank account routes for ISI ..these will slow down.

The money inside Indian territory is smuggled across the border for them.. Do you think washed money is used for terrorism? :D
ISI is using fake currency and this will put a big stop to it.

he has been watched since decades ...
he has been watchd since decades..but now a few nets are kept in place making him costly for ISI.
He must have got the memo.

only if this info was not leaked. And most probably those who have the money will use their contacts to exchange .. Hawala abhi tak hai .. and in banks too ..
Thats why this check point.
How can the guyz in Hawala make it profitable f they cant wash it?and with banks too..
Contradicting...are we?

i have a sincere free advice ... bakchodi band karo and start nabbing the corcodiles.
No..dry the waters for the crocodiles to skim under,...
This is Bakchdoi Band for crocodiles and crocodile tears!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Enough time given for that. People who work hard and pay taxes can't have hoarded money. This step is for all the money hoarders and tax evaders.
Which includes the majority of the indian population considering that only 2-3% of indian population pays taxes.

Additionally all businesses have their dark secrets.

Modi is trying to take all of these people at once?

Final Note: If you have enough money anything is possible, including making black to white or any other colour you choose. :D

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
bro call them and give details..and if possible go to haridwar take some money with you
I am not going. My mom's going and going tomorrow. The shit head that calls himself the PM doesn't even understand the basics of India. It is a 125 Cr. people living in this country and a huge no. of them don't know how to use Cards. A huge no. of people are always on move or doing something that don't allow them to immediately rush to the Banks to change the bills that they have. A huge no. of people might be in trouble if the bills they are holding suddenly becomes just papers.

I criticised him, but never thought him an insensitive ignorant fool so detached from reality. My 5 member family expenses crosses Rs.1000/- everyday and now I either have to go in queue for changing the bills that I have or have to go to work.

But, that's me. I am relatively informed person. What's going to happen to a large no. of rural people is something is unthinkable.

Chinmoy

Country flag
That's the reason you should read, listen and understand news properly. You could transact 500 and 1000 denomination in Airport, Railway Station, Bus stand, pharmacy till 11th of this month. Rest she could go to any bank across India and can exchange the notes............

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Sir I will be practical and ask you to cancel the trip .Plus bank and ATM will be close for nest 2 days to accommodate necessary cash notes.Since your mother cannot use ATM ,so net or mobile banking and payment is out of question .Plan for some other day ,may be after 1 Jan 2017 when new 500,1000 and 2000 notes are out
yeah, now for the whim of this moron I have to ask my mom and 'her religious circle' to cancel the trip they have been planning for over a year, had booked tickets and hotels and everything. What kind of administration is this?

3deffect

Country flag
I am not going. My mom's going and going tomorrow. The shit head that calls himself the PM doesn't even understand the basics of India. It is a 125 Cr. people living in this country and a huge no. of them don't know how to use Cards. A huge no. of people are always on move or doing something that don't allow them to immediately rush to the Banks to change the bills that they have. A huge no. of people might be in trouble if the bills they are holding suddenly becomes just papers.

I criticised him, but never thought him an insensitive ignorant fool so detached from reality. My 5 member family expenses crosses Rs.1000/- everyday and now I either have to go in queue for changing the bills that I have or have to go to work.

But, that's me. I am relatively informed person. What's going to happen to a large no. of rural people is something is unthinkable.
my mom is also going Shimla on 13nov well its long time. i can understand bro.my mom also didnt knew how to use ATM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles