500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3deffect

Country flag
only exchange 4000rs in bank for 15 days..then after 15 days 4000rs exchange..and only 2000rs you can take from ATM in one day

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
only exchange 4000rs in bank for 15 days..then after 15 days 4000rs exchange..and only 2000rs you can take from ATM in one day
before deciding the limit ...

govt shuld have eased the banking system ... which is ranked aroud 140 i guess around the world.

He is giving profit to banks... less money will be withdrawn thus more interest and service cut from money in a day.

Abhijat

Country flag
Gold smugglers ko kaise payment karoge?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The objective of this is too cut down on black money and the other evils (including terror funding, drug smuggling) which come out of it.
Now its sudden implementation is also to further that effect.

Lets not pretend everyone here has all white money ?? :D :D
And indians being the best in money matters, will find ways around it. :)

The GoI should also make it punishable by death the taking of bribes by govt. employees. Will they do that?

3deffect

Country flag
well what about those people who have 500/1000rs but no bank accounto_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

indiatester

Country flag
They can exchange them before 30 th Dec 2016.

Beyond 30th Dec, deposit in RBI branches.
there is not tax on agriculture
I'm talking about money I have truly earned through hardwork and for which I have paid tax. Now if I am not in a position to exchange the money (say sickness, or travel, or plain forgetfulness), am I supposed to lose my hard earned money?

Akshay_Fenix

they can smuggle in gold ...................................................
Thats even better. At least the government can now earn some money when there's a raid by confiscating the gold unlike fake paper.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ISI mint in pakistan took the hit...
A viable anti terrorism move by Modi
arre bhaiya isi if they are active in India.. might have got this info long time back as what ever he tells is very well planned most probably by finance ministry...

.... intelligence game is not a joke. and if they can arrange 500 rupee note so they can asllo arrange 100 rupee note.. the only prob would be they just had to carry huge notes.

and most probably the money isi gets .. comes from fake companies floated by isi also in India .. dawood can arrange this for them.,

bohot zada farkh nahi parega... till that gangta is alive.

Akshay_Fenix

I'm talking about money I have truly earned through hardwork and for which I have paid tax. Now if I am not in a position to exchange the money (say sickness, or travel, or plain forgetfulness), am I supposed to lose my hard earned money?
Arey yar, after 30th december 2016 you can deposit your money at any RBI branch. Just show them your identity. Thats it. No worries.

before 30th december 2016, you can deposit it at any of your local banks.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Forget opposition party, many in his party will turn enemy tonight. Not to mention the vote loss in short term. Only Modi could take such risk.
Yes.
Gujarithis considering the business men they are, they will themselves take care of Modi.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles