2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Tejasvi is young and very much like us. That's why he is very vocal about it. Why no other leader talking about it?

Almost all of us worried about present crisis. Look at @Kumata. He is the only guy chill about it. Sometimes it's very easy to ignore it and pretend everything is ok.
I am not pretending mate.. I understand the seriousness of what lefties /. commies are doing.. just look at obama's statement..read between the lines.. u will know what he is trying to say but have no balls to mention india.....I did said this few pages back that india is their final frontier .. rest all are just easy picking aling the mayhem......

Just keeping my eyes and ears on ground...

PS : - I don't watch any news channel... helps me maintain a neutral viewpoint near to reality... I know if there is a shit happening.. people here on DFI would be first to post and oppose it..

here2where

Anything other than catching modi elbow-deep in bribe money will mean current dispensation will continue way past 2024. We dont have a working opposition in this country.

As long as pappu is hale and hearty, BJP will continue to sail thru. Lets all wish him the very best.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Mandir and 370 took decades to come to conclusion. This tech fascism just started. Most of the netas are clueless about it. How long it will take for them to notice the problem in first place?

I don't have your optimistic view on the world. 🙂
Forget rest of the world, start at your home. It hardly took 5 minutes to explain to my mother, using trump as example to explain how foreign SM companies are dangerous for Bharat.

Kumata

Country flag
wat stopping modi...purging these bastards???
he knows these guys will destroy him n hinduism n still he is chill.....
Well... India is not a banana republic per se... secondly why spoil ur own hands with bad blood when they themselves are on path of self destructions.... third.. he is not sitting silent for sure... it's just that we can;t see them... u will never see modi chest thumping unless it's a election rally....

Hinduism is not some tom dick and harry that it gets destroyed with the stroke of pen...it have survived much worse and flourished....

here2where

lots of ppl are seeing monsters where there is none.
corporates chase money and have good weather forecasting mechanisms in place.
they knew trump season is over and he is dead in water and hence in-mass they sucked up to libtards.

such things cannot happen here due to the sheer scale of market, modi's clean and strong image (propoganda, however you call it, it still works) and a non-existent opposition which is still dependent on pappu, for whose long and healthy life we should all contribute generously and build a temple and do poojas everyday.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's very tempting to use my recent tagline. It's very bad to declare our win prematurely when the enemy just started his game. Not saying everything they do will work on us. But do you really want to take chance?
The people whom I supported to bring them in power are far more competent in such cases.

They had western empires, Indian left as their enemies with decades of negative vague propaganda against them and yet captured power and started to replace ecosystem and deep space.

Perception has a great impact here. BJP has made most people subtly believe that they are best India has and explicitly than INC is not fit to run nation. Congress can't win elections for next 2-3 decades even if they do a civil war on India.

Not very long ago, India just escaped from clutches of being a least developed country and people have started to have a normal life heading towards influence. Abide by human nature, even Indians will remain nationalistic for the middle income period before probably being woke suckers like Euros unless read about inherent differences between Indian and western national conservatisms.
Mandir and 370 took decades to come to conclusion. This tech fascism just started. Most of the netas are clueless about it. How long it will take for them to notice the problem in first place?
It was barely 5 years, not 70. INC was in power all that time and then Vajpayee was just a saffronised liberal and BJP needed to strengthen its stance after 2014 before undertaking radical changes.

Soon as mess around world started, India got a free pass to change itself internally without caring about unsolicited international advices.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Sirji , ek bat bolun?
In today's time all Babu's are sent directly to work in ministries instead of cadres , now some retired ias babu said ye to commited babugiri hogai , capture of system by right and he is right .
Modi gives free hand and incentives to babus who follow bjp ideology or more precisely who follow the gormint instruction to the point .
Now to sustain this , certain changes in syllabus of humanities have to be made so years after modi has gone , you see right wing commited bureaucracy and not leftist rot.
Jaisa Padhega india , waisa sochega india.

here2where

Forget rest of the world, start at your home. It hardly took 5 minutes to explain to my mother, using trump as example to explain how foreign SM companies are dangerous for Bharat.
companies by themselves are harmless. they don't own armies or control central banks.
problem comes only when the ruling dispensation is clearly getting booted out. like it happened to trump. how many times did that idiot rant nonsense from his shitter account. how many times was he banned?
and he is banned now. reason clear as day. he is no more useful.

will happen everywhere. here too, IF the ruling party is in the danger of getting kicked out.
as i have said before - as long as modi remains 'unattached' and pappu gets his weed on time we are hunky dory.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I am not pretending mate.. I understand the seriousness of what lefties /. commies are doing.. just look at obama's statement..read between the lines.. u will know what he is trying to say but have no balls to mention india.....I did said this few pages back that india is their final frontier .. rest all are just easy picking aling the mayhem......

Just keeping my eyes and ears on ground...

PS : - I don't watch any news channel... helps me maintain a neutral viewpoint near to reality... I know if there is a shit happening.. people here on DFI would be first to post and oppose it..
Bharat has seen taimur shrimaan , but bharat has given birth to shivaji maharaj too .
Unko theek karne ke liye hazar hai idhar pe.

Keh ke lenge big tech ki , are kitne account ban karoge har rashtrawadi utne account banayega

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's very tempting to use my recent tagline. It's very bad to declare our win prematurely when the enemy just started his game. Not saying everything they do will work on us. But do you really want to take chance?
This is why I don't get the attitude in this forum and the difference between me and them.too optimistic and not premptive and highly chinesesque like me.and this is supposed to be done in a systemic way taking no chances not reacted to after the fact.you can't always only keep moving against the enemy and on their turf after getting hit like in our wars.be a little over prepared like china ,look at their results,they have convinced me in this field that their way is the best.

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
So this will be the future of Bharat. You know the story now just equate Dindus+Muslims with BLM & left, Cowards with RW. One riots on streets & other is too lazy to leave their comfort zone. All that is needed is the numbers to reach 50%.
you cannot blame the rw when it's leaders are eager for the first opportunity to earn brownie points and throw their supporters under the bus like trump and the republicans have. we saw entire months of rationalising and fanning from the commie and libtard leaders when their mobs burnt cities and left a trail of destruction in their wake, in india too during caa nrc and now the farmer protests. something like 2002 happens and an 'iron man' like vajpayee turned secular before you could say sit and publicly criticized modi and the mobs who exacted revenge. under such circumstances only actors stirred into mobilizing of their own volition without any political blessings can do their dirty work, nobody else will want to lift a finger.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Tejasvi is young and very much like us. That's why he is very vocal about it. Why no other leader talking about
Low level readers can get as loud as they can because they don't have the reach of big politicians. BJP members on higher position generally tend to keep their mouth shut and silently implement their plan.
We only detected action agaisnt 370 when we observed that too many battalion of CRPF were moving into the valley.

Kumata

Country flag
Low level readers can get as loud as they can because they don't have the reach of big politicians. BJP members on higher position generally tend to keep their mouth shut and silently implement their plan.
We only detected action agaisnt 370 when we observed that too many battalion of CRPF were moving into the valley.
Thats what.. unnecessary chest thumping does no good...

johnq

Tara Reade, who earlier this year accused Presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, is set to tell her story on Australian television for the first time to 60 Minutes. In an exclusive interview with Nine News US Correspondent, Alexis Daish, Reade says Joe Biden's alleged sexual misconduct means he doesn't deserve the presidency.

Now I am wondering if the Chinese government has a video of Biden, which, along with greed, would explain his friendliness towards the CCP.

Funny how the mainstream media's Me Too movement disppeared when allegations against Biden came out. No marching and protesting against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles