2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag

Tupac slayer

Country flag
No Offence to any of our members who are working in America with H1 Visa. But the problem is every working IT Guy/ Girl in South India who dream about getting an Onsite Opportunity in US wants Trump to lose without knowing the implications for kashmir and India at large. Just because Trump favored US workers doesn't mean Trump should be demonized by all those IT people

N4tsula67

Country flag
No Offence to any of our members who are working in America with H1 Visa. But the problem is every working IT Guy/ Girl in South India who dream about getting an Onsite Opportunity in US wants Trump to lose without knowing the implications for kashmir and India at large. Just because Trump favored US workers doesn't mean Trump should be demonized by all those IT people
What is the Guarantee that Biden won't do same after all Indian voters only contribute to less than 1% there. If people would demand for job Biden might use same tactics for appeasing the noggers(instead of white). Reminder Democrats put Indian,Chinese & Asians on Near White category and their primary concern is always about Noggers and Mullahs.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
On a lighter note people are crazy about H1B Visa, Parents of H1B Visa Holders are equally responsible for this, IT people parents whose sons/daughters work in US never miss a chance to boast about their son/daughter living in United States. I too agree US has a better standard of living when compared to India, But given point of time any one who is from United States or working from United States has got a good value in marriage market in India.

shade

Country flag
Yep !!!!!!

Chameleons having HINDU NAMES to fool the gullible.

JUST LIKE:

No, this is common in most liberal "mixed" couples, surname is ofc the husband's, so first name is chosen by the wife as per her tribes' names.

Like you have Aditi Rao Hydari, a total bomb of an actress with 10/10 looks, father is Muslim, mother is Hindu, name is beautifully mixed.

Kamala and her mum do not care about our "shithole" country or the "backward" religion here, a name means nothing, fake jhumlas, interviews and soundbites for votes from Indian-Americans also mean nothing.

If you mean (((Christians conspiring to fool hindus ))) it's not that, atleast not here, most Indian christians like to keep tribal connection either in name or surname, except the totally westernized ones like Goans.

Tribalism is a very strong force in a "normal" environment like in India, however in the West it doesn't matter, there is no tribal solidarity like your see in Kamala or even full blooded Indians there, like there is that infamous democrat woman called Pramila Jayapal who keeps shitting on India about hooman raitas.

Indrajit

Country flag
I don't understand why are you simping for her. Like are you idiot she is blantly anti indian can't you see that. Maybe you aren't even indian then i have nothing to say. But if you are indian you are a fool to trust her lol. Also any source that these were very common name in ancient india ?
Such names were rare btw. Do you know more than Nityananda Mishra and other Sanskrit scholars lol?
Rare? Kamala Harris's mother was from South India, all the names I mentioned have all been very common there. As are names like Ganesh, Narayan. Satyanarayan, Rama, Ramakrishna, Vinayak etc. Im surprised that you are even arguing it.

Making personal comments, calling me names doesnt do anything for your argument. Best avoided.

I have zero interest in defending Kamala Harris. All I said was that there isnt any sense in twisting the very Hindu name, Kamala, to do that. That's a job that her Christian detractors do, why on earth do we want to make fun of her name? That is all. Period.

Criticise her as much as you want. I couldn't care less.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No, this is common in most liberal "mixed" couples, surname is ofc the husband's, so first name is chosen by the wife as per her tribes' names.

Like you have Aditi Rao Hydari, a total bomb of an actress with 10/10 looks, father is Muslim, mother is Hindu, name is beautifully mixed.

Kamala and her mum do not care about our "shithole" country or the "backward" religion here, a name means nothing, fake jhumlas, interviews and soundbites for votes from Indian-Americans also mean nothing.

If you mean (((Christians conspiring to fool hindus ))) it's not that, atleast not here, most Indian christians like to keep tribal connection either in name or surname, except the totally westernized ones like Goans.

Tribalism is a very strong force in a "normal" environment like in India, however in the West it doesn't matter, there is no tribal solidarity like your see in Kamala or even full blooded Indians there, like there is that infamous democrat woman called Pramila Jayapal who keeps shitting on India about hooman raitas.
What the fCUK????

Just look at the NAMES and TITLES in the Names!!!

1) SADU

2) ACHARYA

3) YOGI

3) KALICHARAN BANERJEE

4) PANDITA RAMBHAI

5) KRISHNA MOHAN BENARJEE

No hint these B@STARDS are NONHINDUS.

shade

Country flag
What the fCUK????

Just look at the NAMES and TITLES in the Names!!!

1) SADU

2) ACHARYA

3) YOGI

3) KALICHARAN BANERJEE

4) PANDITA RAMBHAI

5) KRISHNA MOHAN BENARJEE

No hint these B@STARDS are NONHINDUS.
Yes, these specific ones you cited may be a part of a conversion-of-tribal plot no doubt.
I mean in general.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Western Institutions are being more shackled due to leftist liberals attitude, These Institutions will lose their credibility and strength If it goes for another decade. One classic example was Lawyers were lecturing Navy Seals before Operation Neptune Spear ( Bin Laden Raid), regarding human rights that were to be followed If bin laden surrenders.

cereal killer

Country flag
As Biden is winning what is that to do with Kashmir? Even when Trump was blabbering about mediaton the response from Indian side was it is a bilateral issue. So if Biden says the same the reply will be copy paste. So there is no implication on Kashmir. US policy on Kashmir & Porks is always two faced. Human rights randi rona will happen as usual.
Expecting Biden will do something or sanction India on Kashmir is Porki delusional mindset.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
As Biden is winning what is that to do with Kashmir? Even when Trump was blabbering about mediaton the response from Indian side was it is a bilateral issue. So if Biden says the same the reply will be copy paste. So there is no implication on Kashmir. US policy on Kashmir & Porks is always two faced. Human rights randi rona will happen as usual.
Expecting Biden will do something or sanction India on Kashmir is Porki delusional mindset.

F-16 additional nos to Pakistan, mediation in kashmir, Pakistan is not bothered about results of mediation, Pakistan very well know International mediation will not happen in Kashmir, But such statements give a propaganda boost to Pakistan army who control politics, Again such statements hit MEA harder from inside India. Aid will be provided again, thats for sure. Pakistan has got a lot to gain from Biden Victory.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Rare? Kamala Harris's mother was from South India, all the names I mentioned have all been very common there. As are names like Ganesh, Narayan. Satyanarayan, Rama, Ramakrishna, Vinayak etc. Im surprised that you are even arguing it.

Making personal comments, calling me names doesnt do anything for your argument. Best avoided.

I have zero interest in defending Kamala Harris. All I said was that there isnt any sense in twisting the very Hindu name, Kamala, to do that. That's a job that her Christian detractors do, why on earth do we want to make fun of her name? That is all. Period.

Criticise her as much as you want. I couldn't care less.
Calling her Chameleon isn't criticizing the goddess. Your name is indrajit doesn't mean you are son of Ravana. She is a chameleon calling her chameleon isn't wrong. Ok be Happy you win Happy. Wow who is saying this the guy who was defending her in this thread for a long time. Common man you clearly was trying to defend her.

What i said isn't wrong straight up naming your kid with a Hindu god name like Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva wasn't common in early Hindu society many scholars agree on this. Why ?obviously it would be insult to the god or goddess. This thing became common much much later.

Let me ask you a question how many names does a hindu person has according to hindu customs?

Abhay Rajput 02

F-16 additional nos to Pakistan, mediation in kashmir, Pakistan is not bothered about results of mediation, Pakistan very well know International mediation will not happen in Pakistan, But such statements give a propaganda boost to Pakistan army who control politics, Again such statements hit MEA harder from inside India. Aid will be provided again, thats for sure. Pakistan has got a lot to gain from Biden Victory.
You are right on foreign policy. But when these clowns will say caa, kashmir , nrc it will give opposition and media to target our govt. These techniques of usa are to keep pressure on governments . And knowing our country where we have a lot of traitors its certainly bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles