2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
F-16 additional nos to Pakistan, mediation in kashmir, Pakistan is not bothered about results of mediation, Pakistan very well know International mediation will not happen in Kashmir, But such statements give a propaganda boost to Pakistan army who control politics, Again such statements hit MEA harder from inside India. Aid will be provided again, thats for sure. Pakistan has got a lot to gain from Biden Victory.
Lmao porkis will have 2 sugar daddies such luxury is not enjoyed by any other country in this world.

Abhay Rajput 02

Atleast that was funny. Made me laugh. :) not applicable but still very funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Cheers.
Sir ji , just like i said back then , they are not Hindus, they are just fooling uneducated hindus. Thats it. She is a member of a church and a devout Anglican. She doesn't care a bit about india/hindus at all. She is a snake. Many Christians in india keep hindus names for reservations. She keeps it for the sake of diversity to help her in the elections.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
F-16 additional nos to Pakistan, mediation in kashmir, Pakistan is not bothered about results of mediation, Pakistan very well know International mediation will not happen in Kashmir, But such statements give a propaganda boost to Pakistan army who control politics, Again such statements hit MEA harder from inside India. Aid will be provided again, thats for sure. Pakistan has got a lot to gain from Biden Victory.
I don't think that America will sell modern weapons to Pakistan due to fear of theft from china.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I consider America as a Sugar Daddy, but dont consider China as a Sugar Daddy because China is extracting every penny it has invested in Pakistan.
Don't worry after recent smacking that china has got from us they will not hesitate to give aid to Pakistan. You should understand they can go to any extent to under mine us.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I don't think that America will sell modern weapons to Pakistan due to fear of theft from china.
Pakistan got F-16 Block 52 albeit under some restrictions, AIM-120 AMARAAM. These two weapons are not state of art, but certainly can do more damage in a conflict in south east asia, If pakistan pays for these weapons, No problem, Pakistan got these weapons under subsidized prices.

US Deep State is ready to sacrifice any no of soldiers in eastern afghanistan Just to keep Pakistan happy.
This is sad but true. During Vietnam War Laos and Cambodia felt the heat of american fury but somehow that is missing in Pakistan.

Indrajit

Country flag
Calling her Chameleon isn't criticizing the goddess.
Never said it was. I was responding to someone who called her 'commie-la".

Your name is indrajit doesn't you are son of Ravana

:) My name isn't Indrajit. It's just a moniker to use here and is indeed chosen on the son of Ravana. What better moniker than that of the greatest warrior in indian/Hindu mythology to use on a defence forum.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seems like no American withdrawal is going to happen from afghanistan it's a big blow to porkis as they were continously having orgasm about it on their forum.

cereal killer

Country flag
I think its upto Pentagon whether Pakis will get F16 or not. US foreign policy on South asia has been on repeat since Civil Nuclear deal.
There is no denying Pakis propaganda will be boosted if such statements come. So our own MEA will have its task cut out.
We can only speculate which way Biden will go from here on. US normally likes to Balance the relationship with both India & Pakis. I think he'll go the same way as Obama did & Pakis maybe in for a huge surprise with Drone strikes 2.0

shade

Country flag
Seems like no American withdrawal is going to happen from afghanistan it's a big blow to porkis as they were continously having orgasm about it on their forum.
They actually benefit more from US presence in Afghanistan, which forces the Taliban into their arms to fight the Amreekis.
Which again makes the Americucks come to Islamabad as a middle man to how should I say it, M E D I A T E between them and the Talibs.
For which purpose Amereunuchs ply them with gifts like aid and F16s tO FiGhT TeRrOR.

There is a reason when this pullout peace deal bs was going on you saw terror attacks there from ISIS Khorasan.
Guess who was puppetting ISIS Khorasan?

Now that is is confirmed that no pullout is happening, and the infinite war on terror will continue, we can expect a lot of mutual Hilana with the Hilale Pakistan awardee by Pakis.

1604739155741.png

N4tsula67

Country flag
Never said it was. I was responding to someone who called her 'commie-la".

:) My name isn't Indrajit. It's just a moniker to use here and is indeed chosen on the son of Ravana. What better moniker than that of the greatest warrior in indian/Hindu mythology to use on a defence forum.
Honestly why are we even arguing. I thought you are comparing that corrupt lady to goddess so i got angry.

But i was just explaining the history of evolution of naming in india. Early hindus don't used to name their kid straight up Laxmi, Vishnu etc because it can leads to insult of the god accidentally. For example let say you have named your son Vishnu and said something offensive to him. So they used to give name like Krishna Das, Krishna Dutta, Narayana Das , Ramanujan etc those were much common. But with time people starting using just Rama,Krishna, Vishnu etc for naming.

Indrajit

Country flag
She keeps it for the sake of diversity to help her in the elections.
You are right that she identifies as Christian but her name came from her mother. It doesnt help her all that much, it's unusual and difficilt for most Americans to get and immediately marks her out as an outsider. Her mom did take her and her sister to Hindu temples along with sending them to black churches with a neighbour ( her mom never went to church) but she now identifies as Christian. Not very different from Nikki Haley or Bobby Jindal and they didnt even have multiple ethnic identities.

Abhay Rajput 02

You are right that she identifies as Christian but her name came from her mother. It doesnt help her all that much, it's unusual and difficilt for most Americans to get and immediately marks her out as an outsider. Her mom did take her and her sister to Hindu temples along with sending them to black churches with a neighbour ( her mom never went to church) but she now identifies as Christian. Not very different from Nikki Haley or Bobby Jindal and they didnt even have multiple ethnic identities.
Its quite simple actually. Becoming Christian helps them in there political career. Just like we have sonia gandhi.

shade

Country flag
Interestingly, the CCP poses a greater threat to US interests world wide than some cave dwelling bacchebaz/bakrichods in some random desert n mountains country, but very little is done to counter them by the Deep State and lackeys( like Biden or any establishment Republicuck in the future ), like by say making India stronger for example, or giving us top of the line weapons on discount.

But no, they want to bathe the 2nd largest state sponsor of Islamist terror worldwide in military aid $$$ and fighter jets and other weapons, just so that they can continue to throw more men, money and materiel into the meat grinder called Afghanistan :doh:

N4tsula67

Country flag
Interestingly, the CCP poses a greater threat to US interests world wide than some cave dwelling bacchebaz/bakrichods in some random desert n mountains country, but very little is done to counter them by the Deep State and lackeys( like Biden or any establishment Republicuck in the future ), like by say making India stronger for example, or giving us top of the line weapons on discount.

But no, they want to bathe the 2nd largest state sponsor of Islamist terror worldwide in military aid $$$ and fighter jets and other weapons, just so that they can continue to throw more men, money and materiel into the meat grinder called Afghanistan :doh:
Maybe the deep state is like congress and more war means more uppar k kamayi so they can profit from war. Maybe deep state is consist of Private Arms Manufacturer mostly obviously they don't want their Army to leave Afghanistan then cuz then they can't sell more weapon.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I think its upto Pentagon whether Pakis will get F16 or not. US foreign policy on South asia has been on repeat since Civil Nuclear deal.
There is no denying Pakis propaganda will be boosted if such statements come. So our own MEA will have its task cut out.
We can only speculate which way Biden will go from here on. US normally likes to Balance the relationship with both India & Pakis. I think he'll go the same way as Obama did & Pakis maybe in for a huge surprise with Drone strikes 2.0

Drone Strikes 2.0 will not happen unless there is a increase in violence or troop surge : This deserves a separate topic because it was a classic warfare won by Pakistan through fake Information. There were drone strikes in 2009 to 2011 to assist the US Troop surge in Afghanistan. But once the drone strikes started in full form in 2010, Pakistan cried human rights issue. Many news articles appeared in papers and television about civilian casualties, It was so huge that Obama National Security Team decided to wind up the strikes. Here Pakistan showed its FULL TALENT IN INFORMATION WARFARE. Many Western news televisions began to question the value of strikes and legality in it? while absolving pakistan for allowing numerous terror groups to settle in North Waziristan.

Pakistan online warriors added a new twist to International Law that If Pakistan is not willing to take action against terror groups, America should not attack them using drones

Malala girl from Pakistan when she was meeting with Obama, raised the issue of drone strikes, since malala was a kid, obama bought his daughters to oval office, she should have talked about education rather than she talked about drone strikes which she is not entitled to talk about, It would have been fantastic if any of obama daughters countered her about terror groups residing in North waziristan province of Pakistan, But as we all know, our kids are very weak when it comes to strategic studies.

Indrajit

Country flag
But i was just explaining the history of evolution of naming in india. Early hindus don't used to name their kid straight up Laxmi, Vishnu etc because it can leads to insult of the god accidentally. For example let say you have named your son Vishnu and said something offensive to him. So they used to give name like Krishna Das, Krishna Dutta, Narayana Das , Ramanujan etc those were much common. But with time people starting using just Rama,Krishna, Vishnu etc for naming.
North Indian and South Indian traditions are slightly different.. in S.India, those names are common and have been for ages. Take for instance, the great Rashtrakuta kings. Krishna, Govinda, Indra repeated constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles