2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Friendly advice - if you don't know how it works than don't bull shit here... keep your stupidity to your own self ..
This is how it works.

Dont have to add anything. Self explanatory.

1604550877672.png

I asked Michigan and Wisconsin state departments why there were sudden and dramatic spikes favoring Biden in their states this morning. Neither would give an explanation. "We cannot speculate," a Michigan state department spokesperson said.

1604551195367.png

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
By progressive do you mean the progressiveness that libcucks preach? Where at one time they will support feminists and otoh they will support Islamists, at one side they will support woman's rights and otoh spread hate against men? Where a male with d*ck is a female and can compete in female competitions? When women at one side are equal to men but otoh need different set of competition parameters since they can't compete directly?

I can go on, point being the idea of what they call 'progressive' is deeply flawed, it was never meant to be sustainable rather it was meant to create division in the society.

They are openly anti-majority which is not sustainable for a nation, in USA its white Christian people, in India its Hindus, etc. when you start to support people like omar who are directly openly racist and ignore them but subdue anyone who talks about majority then you are digging your own grave, when you support riots as peaceful protests, jihadis as peaceful people then you are digging your own grave, there's nothing diverse about it, nothing progressive about it, words don't mean shiet, this whole idea is flawed.

Their idea of progressive and diversity leads to the fractured society, subversion of the majority, promotion of anti-state actors which are counter productive for the well being of the nation.

Also, hypocrisy sheer hypocrisy, Obama created records in terms of bombings in the middle east, they displaced more third world people, killed more people, trump wanted all this gone but see what the deep state did to him, all this is a variable, you can't apply same logic to every country but in case of USA deep state thrives on war, their economy runs on war, trump tried to subdue it to an extent and result you have seen.

Dems are more fascist than they claim Trump to be, they literally support censorship, hounding people in groups who don't think like the hive mind...

In summary, we should avoid this woke culture of the west, they will destroy themselves before they realise, China was smart that they never let west influence their country directly...we shouldn't just stop aping the west but directly oppose it, discussion should be done but don't apply everything d2...

Waanar

Country flag
Friendly advice - if you don't know how it works than don't bull shit here... keep your stupidity to your own self ..
Help us out here. I'm genuinely curious as to how it works there and why (if there's room for dishonesty) it hasn't been rectified.

In fact, just elaborate on how this is happening because this is mind-blowing. One doesn't expect this to happen in a nation which places the basis of it's existence on freedom and democracy.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Help us out here. I'm genuinely curious as to how it works there and why (if there's room for dishonesty) it hasn't been rectified.

In fact, just elaborate on how this is happening because this is mind-blowing. One doesn't expect this to happen in a nation which places the basis of it's existence on freedom and democracy.
And people say, Indian elections are bad

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think there is a thing such as voter registration in USA, photo ID is voter ID depending on state, A mexican immigrant with driving license may be able to vote
I know this question will come..

So for your kind perusal.

With Regards,

Bhoot Pishach

Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020

Voter registration is the requirement that a person who is eligible to vote registers on an electoral roll before that person is entitled or permitted to vote. Voter registration may be automatic or may require each eligible person to submit an application. Registration varies between jurisdictions.
Almost 92 million eligible Americans did not vote in the 2016 presidential election. Voter registration and participation are crucial for the nation’s democracy to function properly and for the US government to provide fair representation.
Low voter registration numbers and low voter turnout can be the result of several factors. In order to increase voter registration and participation, barriers to registering to vote and barriers to voting must be eliminated, such as additional restrictions on identification forms, and reforms to ensure all eligible ballots will be securely counted. Additionally, those who have alienated from the democratic process or discouraged from voting must feel that their voice is heard by their leaders and encouraged to participate in elections.

Some pro-voter policies that have shown to increase voter registration and participation are automatic voter registration, same-day voter registration, preregistration, online registration, early voting, no-excuse absentee voting, and restoring rights for formerly incarcerated people.

While California has the highest number of registered voters at 15,690,000, the state has the second-lowest percentage of registered voters when compared to its total population. Registered voters in California make up 51.90% of its total population. Hawaii has the lowest percentage of 49.50%.

Maine has the highest percentage of registered voters of 77.10% (828,000) registered voters. Only nine states the District of Columbia have percentages of registered voters of 70% or higher.
Here are the 10 states with the highest rates of voter registration:
  1. Alaska (81.38%)
  2. Michigan (80.91%)
  3. Kentucky (79.24%)
  4. Maine (79.02%)
  5. Vermont (78.86%)
  6. Rhode Island (76.68%)
  7. North Dakota (76.32%)
  8. Alabama (75.56%)
  9. Delaware (75.14%)
  10. New Hampshire (72.82%)

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
our booth capturing problem got solved when state police was replaced with Central Paramilitary forces, no booth capturing takes place now.
Voting ID makes the procedure easier and in the future duplicate voter ID will be hard to come by thanks to modern technique of data management and correction.
Why is it so hard for Muricans to issue a Voter ID, they all have social security numbers.
It was solved because of EVM and EVM only, political parties understood that you can't capture replace evm like they were doing during paper ballot. TN Seshan 🙏🏻

Paper ballot is a scam, even US of A is not spared.

FalconZero

Country flag
140 viewers are watching this thread 😳 , proly second only to Indo-China thread?

Kumata

Country flag
This should help

Lot to read but pretty elaborate... One more thing,, Unlike us where gobernement do not trust it's citizen's , Americans govt pride themselves in trusting their citizens...so while process might seems like fraught with deficiencies, it is not the case given the difference in the way both countries operate...

Roshan

Country flag
Elections and the initial lockdowns are probably the only events where India managed to mobilize/manipulate it's masses by the will of the state in a noteworthy way.

In fact, that's probably the only thing our country does well.😛
we do a lot of things well, very well infact if we are arsed about getting our shit together. until then it's a collective tamasic state. see the way we started producing ppes and even how drdo seems to have gotten a move on after the atmanirbhar announcement.

Kumata

Country flag
I don't think there is a thing such as voter registration in USA, photo ID is voter ID depending on state, A mexican immigrant with driving license may be able to vote
There is a voter registration but rules vary for each state...But it clearly states that your must be US citizen or above 18 yrs to vote... Again , they trust their people to act responsibly and in good faith ...

But

Rules are pretty lenient in some states and most probably it's here that joe fella took advantage but a investigation should reveal the muck since everything is on record

N4tsula67

Country flag
I feel bad for Modi lol. How is he going to get along with Biden ? He didn't get along much with Obama. Trump was like his Chaddi Buddy.
Modi is smart thats like basic level of training given in RSS. Even if he don't like someone he has to keep the act of friendship. He will try to put a Biden-Modi Good Friends for PR. Its not good to take on enemy head on even its better to act weak and have temporary friendship while waiting for the right time to strike.

FalconZero

Country flag
This should help

Lot to read but pretty elaborate... One more thing,, Unlike us where gobernement do not trust it's citizen's , Americans govt pride themselves in trusting their citizens...so while process might seems like fraught with deficiencies, it is not the case given the difference in the way both countries operate...
> Unlike us where gobernement do not trust it's citizen's
Yeah, a good thing, in the event as important as elections government shouldn't trust anyone other than the elected officials to lay out a well-planned schedule and process for the elections...

> Americans govt pride themselves in trusting their citizens.
LOL and this is what happens when you live in an echo-chamber thinking everyone plays by the same rules, take out the crime statistics of USA and you would know what I am talking about, the difference in culture of different races is pretty obvious...will not state any further do your own research here

>so while process might seems like fraught with deficiencies, it is not the case given the difference in the way both countries operate...
There's no smoke without fire nibba, let me list out some issues we saw ourselves:
1) The sheer lack of interoperability of states in terms of counting ballots
2) Voting deadline in different states
3) Stoping vote count and claiming that they are still looking for ballots, then why not first collect ballots and then start counting?
4) No timeline for the process, all ambiguous and its more visible when the different bodies are saying different thing, iirc Michigan government was stating different data than other the ones from other bodies,etc.
5) Ballot system itself is trivial and shouldn't be encouraged rather something like we do in India but considering how common Americans consider themselves as too privileged to go 100m and vote, i guess it is out of the question.
All this aided by the fraudulent fake news media/biased ones...and you have a hot pile of shitfest about to blow up, reports are that trump is sending emails to his supporters to stand by. I was curious in the early, now i just want to know how f**ked up it is going to get, i should buy popcorn but it will not last 3 months so whatever.

Kumata

Country flag
> Unlike us where gobernement do not trust it's citizen's
Yeah, a good thing, in the event as important as elections government shouldn't trust anyone other than the elected officials to lay out a well-planned schedule and process for the elections...

> Americans govt pride themselves in trusting their citizens.
LOL and this is what happens when you live in an echo-chamber thinking everyone plays by the same rules, take out the crime statistics of USA and you would know what I am talking about, the difference in culture of different races is pretty obvious...will not state any further do your own research here

>so while process might seems like fraught with deficiencies, it is not the case given the difference in the way both countries operate...
There's no smoke without fire nibba, let me list out some issues we saw ourselves:
1) The sheer lack of interoperability of states in terms of counting ballots
2) Voting deadline in different states
3) Stoping vote count and claiming that they are still looking for ballots, then why not first collect ballots and then start counting?
4) No timeline for the process, all ambiguous and its more visible when the different bodies are saying different thing, iirc Michigan government was stating different data than other the ones from other bodies,etc.
5) Ballot system itself is trivial and shouldn't be encouraged rather something like we do in India but considering how common American consider themselves are too privileged to go 100m and vote, i guess it is out of the question.
All this aided by the fraudulent fake news media/biased ones...and you have a hot pile of shitfest about to blow up, reports are that trump is sending emails to his supporters to stand by. I was curious in the early, now i just want to know how f**ked up it is going to get, i should buy popcorn but it will not last 3 months so whatever.
Dear NIbba,

I am not replying on topics outside of threads topic but

your questions are valid.. point is we don't have enough info as why all this shit happened and is the exact reason trump is going to SC and fight it out....there is plenty evidence that portal ballot is rigged with many reporting that they got pre-filled ballots....

As for ballot system goes, It was used widely in the pandemic situation where people don't want to risk infection by going out... India too have this postal ballot but typically for army or para military forces only who cannot leave borders to vote.....Mango man here anyways deserve to die unknown so no body cares for lives here... but in Amurika.. they do care....

Another problem is American "Freedom" shit and pride .. what u might want to call it....

cereal killer

Country flag
I feel bad for Modi lol. How is he going to get along with Biden ? He didn't get along much with Obama. Trump was like his Chaddi Buddy.
People don't give enough credit to modi I think. He is a clever guy. I won't be surprised he forms a connection with Biden in his first meet itself. Actually Harris will be a problem.. It'll be interesting how our guys handle her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles