2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
There is a voter registration but rules vary for each state...But it clearly states that your must be US citizen or above 18 yrs to vote... Again , they trust their people to act responsibly and in good faith ...

But

Rules are pretty lenient in some states and most probably it's here that joe fella took advantage but a investigation should reveal the muck since everything is on record
Let me put your argument simply.

USA has this or that for voters.... Okay... Lots of buts.

One thing is clear
"USA doesn't have centralised election commission which has same rules for all the citizens." Various states have their own rules and they conduct elections according their own rules and it's in governors' hands to influence election process if they want. In the present scenario of USA (BLM, ANTIFA), mail ballots is one of the stupidest idea.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Dumbf*cks!
Some of the people here saying Indian-Muricans care for india it has been proven only 30% care about India. Indians are one of the most ungrateful race in the world. I was talking to an Indian murican he said they have caste/jati division even in America so most gajjus Support Modi while some other communities like Keralites hate him and will vote Biden instead.

Kumata

Country flag
Dumbf*cks!
Well they are... for them getting more H1's and bringing their relatives to US matter more than country... what else do u expect from these liberalandu's .....

many of my own colleagues have votes for joe fells in the hope that he will relax the H1 rules and let them beg for $$$'s there....while their own childrens screw around with others destroying their own families.... Lure of $$$$$$$$$ 's is above alll..

Sample below -

A colleague refused to give his INDIA born but amurican bought up son IPAD since his salary was less and he cannot afford it.. his woke liberal kid called 911 and complained to police.....

result- he was called by 911 and ordered to give IPAD to his kid or he will be in jail for child abuse... he fulfilled his kids promise...

A month later- he politely booked tickets to chennai for whole family under the pretext of seeing their grand parents.. Boy was happy till he crossed indian immigration.... guy gave a lifetime of beating to his son from airport to his home and continue for few days ....

returned alone to US to complete his work....LOL

this is real story .....between.....

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Modi is smart thats like basic level of training given in RSS. Even if he don't like someone he has to keep the act of friendship. He will try to put a Biden-Modi Good Friends for PR. Its not good to take on enemy head on even its better to act weak and have temporary friendship while waiting for the right time to strike.
I won't be surprised if Modi unleashes Namaste Biden here.

N4tsula67

Country flag
I won't be surprised if Modi unleashes Namaste Biden here.
Its very less productive they have caste division even there. Gajjus whole heartedly support him even there but Mallus hate him for some reason. The most he can do is influence 30-40% of Indian. But even that is good for us.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dear NIbba,

I am not replying on topics outside of threads topic but

your questions are valid.. point is we don't have enough info as why all this shit happened and is the exact reason trump is going to SC and fight it out....there is plenty evidence that portal ballot is rigged with many reporting that they got pre-filled ballots....

As for ballot system goes, It was used widely in the pandemic situation where people don't want to risk infection by going out... India too have this postal ballot but typically for army or para military forces only who cannot leave borders to vote.....Mango man here anyways deserve to die unknown so no body cares for lives here... but in Amurika.. they do care....

Another problem is American "Freedom" shit and pride .. what u might want to call it....
This thing happens in every election this time around the margin is cut throat and the manipulation is so stark this cannot be hushed under the carpet.

Remember - George Bush vs Al Gore saga???

Bush won Florida by just 500+ votes.

Results were declared after Supreme Court intervention after full 36 days delayed.

Election ended on 07 Nov 2000 but Bush was declared winner after supreme court ruling on 12 Dec 2000.

This is how great saga of your American Election is.

Kumata

Country flag
Let me put your argument simply.

USA has this or that for voters.... Okay... Lots of buts.

One thing is clear
"USA doesn't have centralised election commission which has same rules for all the citizens." Various states have their own rules and they conduct elections according their own rules and it's in governors' hands to influence election process if they want. In the present scenario of USA (BLM, ANTIFA), mail ballots is one of the stupidest idea.
Right .. voter registration varies from state to state and have no central EC like us. this is where joe have used the loophole to register fake voters and help himself....but i suspect this will stand scrutiny of US SC. trump did placed his own lieutenant in SC before Elections :cool3::cool3:

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Well they are... for them getting more H1's and bringing their relatives to US matter more than country... what else do u expect from these liberalandu's .....

many of my own colleagues have votes for joe fells in the hope that he will relax the H1 rules and let them beg for $$$'s there....while their own childrens screw around with others destroying their own families.... Lure of $$$$$$$$$ 's is above alll..

Sample below -

A colleague refused to give his INDIA born but amurican bought up son IPAD since his salary was less and he cannot afford it.. his woke liberal kid called 911 and complained to police.....

result- he was called by 911 and ordered to give IPAD to his kid or he will be in jail for child abuse... he fulfilled his kids promise...

A month later- he politely booked tickets to chennai for whole family under the pretext of seeing their grand parents.. Boy was happy till he crossed indian immigration.... guy gave a lifetime of beating to his son from airport to his home and continue for few days ....

This is the best thing I have read in a while lmao.

FalconZero

Country flag
Dear NIbba,

I am not replying on topics outside of threads topic but

your questions are valid.. point is we don't have enough info as why all this shit happened and is the exact reason trump is going to SC and fight it out....there is plenty evidence that portal ballot is rigged with many reporting that they got pre-filled ballots....

As for ballot system goes, It was used widely in the pandemic situation where people don't want to risk infection by going out... India too have this postal ballot but typically for army or para military forces only who cannot leave borders to vote.....Mango man here anyways deserve to die unknown so no body cares for lives here... but in Amurika.. they do care....

Another problem is American "Freedom" shit and pride .. what u might want to call it....
Fair,
just two points:
1) It's not correct to compare army soldiers stationed at the border with lousy dipshits in their house
2) Normal life isn't worth anywhere, maybe it's worth more comparatively speaking, America is not special, for example, healthcare there, also, it's a bad example in comparison for a government sending mail-ballots to people imo so leave it, let the court decide then

Harry101

Country flag
Some of the people here saying Indian-Muricans care for india it has been proven only 30% care about India. Indians are one of the most ungrateful race in the world. I was talking to an Indian murican he said they have caste/jati division even in America so most gajjus Support Modi while some other communities like Keralites hate him and will vote Biden instead.
Correct yourself. It's Indian Hindus.

garg_bharat

Country flag
BC rudali chalu ahe....

Wait for results to go out. Trump is not gonna let it go so easily. He easily knows what going on and can easily prove in SC that Postal ballots are rigged.
Well, we don't know what happens for sure.

The USA has weird state-level laws. Each state has its own board of elections which are staffed by mostly political appointees.

This US election is basically a rigged election. Rigged due to Trump not liked by a lot of people. Even some Republicans acting against their own candidate.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Sample below -

This better be true sir I keked hard.

Harry101

Country flag

Sample below -

Little do these dindus know that left devta Bernie himself is against H1b.....
Read this for reference
www.brightworkresearch.com › wh...
Web results
Why Bernie Sanders Opposes the H1-B Visa Program - Brightwork ...

Kumata

Country flag
Fair,
just two points:
1) It's not correct to compare army soldiers stationed at the border with lousy dipshits in their house
2) Normal life isn't worth anywhere, maybe it's worth more comparatively speaking, America is not special, for example, healthcare there, also, it's a bad example in comparison for a government sending mail-ballots to people imo so leave it, let the court decide then
Not dis-aggreging with your opinion but laws are different here and US .

Big question was to ensure people vote despite the chinese virus... this was only option .. postal ballot.. at times i think if joe slept with chinese early to start the pandemic ... it all seems timed to perfection IMO ...

FalconZero

Country flag
People don't give enough credit to modi I think. He is a clever guy. I won't be surprised he forms a connection with Biden in his first meet itself. Actually Harris will be a problem.. It'll be interesting how our guys handle her.
I mean we will have to, its not that we will have much of a choice.

Sample below -

Holy f**king Kek, my stomach is hurting :rofl: Based Baaap!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Fair,
just two points:
A postal ballot may be feasible if we have DNA based Photo Identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles