2019 Xi-Modi Informal Summit Thread

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Typical anti Modi Thamil extremist bullshit. Next they will say Xi mandated veshti on Naarth Indian Mudi.
Tamil Hindus will stay deluded until there are outright city wide massacres and expulsions of Hindus by muzzies and Christians. Wait another 15 years. Basically the way Bengali Hindus are awakening when it's already too late is what will happen in TN.

dumdumdum

Country flag
Tamil Hindus will stay deluded until there are outright city wide massacres and expulsions of Hindus by muzzies and Christians. Wait another 15 years. Basically the way Bengali Hindus are awakening when it's already too late is what will happen in TN.
Not just their fault. Thats what history books teach them. You are not Hindu.. One area Modi has fallen short is educational reforms ..of methodology as well as texts

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Man.
Modi is a class above everyone in congress. He is describing telling everything to XI without using any help he himself have knowledge of most of the things which are in temple and other historical sights. Modi knew so much about artifacts.
Many many years ago, myself along with my mother had gone to salarjung museum in Hyderabad.

As you know it takes atleast a couple of hours to go thru all the rooms.

Towards the end, my mom thought she could give some life lessons. She said “see how well salarjung managed his finances!!!”

My response was “yes, it’s a good thing salarjung didn’t have a wife, otherwise he wouldn’t be focusing on his passion. She would have made sure we wouldn’t have a museum to visit”

dumdumdum

Country flag
Not just their fault. Thats what history books teach them. You are not Hindu.. One area Modi has fallen short is educational reforms ..of methodology as well as texts

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This reminds me, last year me & my pals visited a beach here in Kerala. No surprises, the beach was bombarded with plastic. My doctor friend told me "I always wonder if our people sweat and shit plastic"

Whenever i visit any public place that is littered, those words always come back to me.
Indians have no view outside their homes about cleanliness. We are simply blind.

People come outside their homes with some kind of desperation to survive another day even when they are on holiday to then go back to their somewhat clean homes maintained by housewives and kaam-wali bai.

The cleanliness outside comes when you are at a certain level of comfort and calm within. The nation of Yoga and spirituality is most chaotic and depressed it seems.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Indians have no view outside their homes about cleanliness. We are simply blind.

People come outside their homes with some kind of desperation to survive another day even when they are on holiday to then go back to their somewhat clean homes maintained by housewives and kaam-wali bai.

The cleanliness outside comes when you are at a certain level of comfort and calm within. The nation of Yoga and spirituality is most chaotic and depressed it seems.
We have become a depressed society there are no two thoughts about that.

Yoga and spirituality aren't part of our life either. They are strategically removed off by Vatican And Congress empire from our life style.

As a society itself Hindus have failed themselves.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

It’s a phase every society goes thru...

This was USA once upon a time, societies and countries evolve..

I’ll bet that most Americans don’t know about this aspect of their past.
=======
14. A penniless mother hides her face in shame after putting her children up for sale in Chicago, 1948.

hit&run

Mod
It’s a phase every society goes thru...

This was USA once upon a time, societies and countries evolve..

I’ll bet that most Americans don’t know about this aspect of their past.
=======
14. A penniless mother hides her face in shame after putting her children up for sale in Chicago, 1948.

I have identified the reason, the disease is out there, no one can deny it and the remedy is also given.

I agree on the phase part, I am strong believer in evolution and understand the transition. But at the same time, I hate going too much into predictions and then trying to justify my prophecies with shoddy confirmation biases.

Also using the example of USA or any A,B,C,D nation will not serve us.

I have seen Chandigarh going bad to worst in cleanliness. If the phase was such an important factor then a well-planned city would have become cleaner than what it was at its inception. Not to mention the revenue it creates now is many folds higher than the 80s and 90s.

The comfort and calm within are independent of prosperity. It is a qualification. When our schools are going to produce over-focused inorganically autistic citizens; the collateral damage will always be their surroundings.

You live in a 50 Lakh Villa which is cleaned every day but won't care about street beyond your boundary tells a lot about our focus.

I remember while presenting Patient file to a judge of an accident case serving an MLC summon which we use to get a lot during my job at a private hospital. The judge wanted everyone to maintain the decorum and blasted on me for standing at the wrong side of his sight. I humbly apologised and blamed 'paan peek' on walls he never bothered to ask his staff to clean. I mean the high nose and easy self-respect trigger we carry sometimes looks quite hypocritical. TBH the dirty surroundings we live do not assure the kind of respect that we demand.

Our standard of cleanliness is the most used line especially in north India is that 'Kutta bhi phoonch mar kar baithta hai'. Even the Dog sits after brooming the ground with his tail.

Probably that is the best practice we follow. We clean our homes where we sit and sleep but outside our homes, we don't care. On a positive note, It proves we are Dog loving country.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Meanwhile China and US had a mini deal on the sidelines while working on RCEP with India (while India is working with a trade template with the US).

Partial US-China trade deal only 'baby step' as thorny issues remain

‘Very substantial phase one deal’: Donald Trump declares truce with China in trade war

Friday's initial agreement -- which included increasing US farm product purchases, and also covers intellectual property, financial services and currencies -- finally breaks an 18-month trade spat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing ever exists in isolation. Every country is picking up the fallen pieces after their respective populations suffered through a 2 year trade war. Hopefully the populations will get respite.

India, China, USA are forming economic trading blocs while disagreeing with each other about every other geopolitical issue. One supports Iran, one supports Israel, one supports Pakistan. Ain't that gon hinder trade. No one does a favor to the other by trading with them. It's done on mutually beneficial terms to create jobs for their respective domestic population. If the leaders want, they could extend the trade wars indefinitely at the cost of their own people suffering. It's very easy for them. It's the people who suffer in a trade war.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
I Just hope the history won't repeat . Nehru did give a red carpet welcome to Zhou Enlai in 1960 visited Mahabalipuram too and drunk coconut water sitting near shore temple . and then we got back in return 1962 ..Hope the history won't repeat again this time .

hit&run

Mod
On a depressing note, it could also mean that we are a country of dogs..

Like I said we have to see beyond our homes. The very common excuse is it is not our job we can not look after such a large area.

Fair enough.

But there are a few simple things we can do.

1. Do not litter.
2. Do not let others litter or spit.

One other model is Mohala (Locality) Committees. The one example of my Locality in Ludhiana a city infamous for its pollution I always give. My father is a General Secretary of the committee for the last 20 years. Just my father and I have planted 50-60 plants in 3 public parks around our Mohala in a span of 2 years 15 years ago.

From Floods in monsoon, water shortage, cleanliness, security, social events like Langar for poor and school uniforms for poor students etc, etc. the committee works tirelessly. The disputes, random disagreements, mismanagement and fights are common but the agenda to pressurise the community and local politicians work all the time.

I was in India 2 years back for Diwali the public park outside our home was lush green, the street was newly made by red bricks and squeaky clean. I actually claimed and owned a few pictures from the public park as our own private garden to show off my Kiwi friends.:biggrin2:

The point I am trying to make is that not only at a personal level which can collectively do wonders but we also lack community spirt.

hit&run

Mod
I Just hope the history won't repeat . Nehru did give a red carpet welcome to Zhou Enlai in 1960 visited Mahabalipuram too and drunk coconut water sitting near shore temple . and then we got back in return 1962 ..Hope the history won't repeat again this time .

Let the history repeat from the Chinese side; will make sure the consequence is different than the last time.

Shredder

Country flag
I am a Tamilian. What you say about Tam Hindus is true. The vast majority is dead against BJP, and Modi because these fools have been brainwashed into thinking that TN came into being on Earth from an asteroid.

But I can assure you that the situation in changing. Tamizh Hindus of all castes are waking to the reality of a non-dharmic future; this is a trickle down effect and will be slow. However rest assured, the situation will turn-around.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles