2019 Xi-Modi Informal Summit Thread

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Meanwhile President Xi brought two Air China 747-8I planes, one decoy/backup, Air Force One-style. The decoy was visible on civilian radar and landed first, the real plane flew on a PLAAF transponder and landed about 1 hr later.

President Xi took a moment to observe the festivities on the apron.

Deathstar

Country flag
Meanwhile President Xi brought two Air China 747-8I planes, one decoy/backup, Air Force One-style. The decoy was visible on civilian radar and landed first, the real plane flew on a PLAAF transponder and landed about 1 hr later.

This looks like Xis visit to any of his communist province lol such massive celebrations ,seriously

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Knowing my state TN, a lot of these fuckers probably support Xi over Modi.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Modi doesn’t let his eye off domestic politics. Invoking Tamil poet in UN, summit venue in TN, comes out in a veshti, coconut water etc.

Ek teer do nishane.

Focussed on breaking new ground where BJP has no presence.

Iske liye daad deni padegi

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

For decades,Dumeels worked very hard to delink the tamil culture from Hinduism(from india too).

Just by organizing a such high profile event in a hindu temple,Modi just stomped on the dumeel narrative and also opened the floodgates for the rw narrative.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Here is the full video of the evening's event. PM walked the President through 1400-year old UNESCO world-heritage sites at Mahabalipuram. Both leaders had a relaxed demeanor. They also sat down for a traditional refreshment - tender coconut.

Here's a stream/video of the Shore Temple visit. Another very historic site. Several explorers from ancient China visited the place and chronicled it in some form.

ganesh177

Country flag
Not expecting anything substantial to come out from any india china summit. China will continue to hurt india at any given chance, while india will continue to do nothing. Personally china is the only country on which indian treatment i am very disappointed always.

Haldiram

Country flag
Did anyone notice, there are photos of Modi hugging every other world leader, except Mr.Eleven. The relationship is icy cold at its core. The optics are just a garnishing. It's a sign that China is having to reluctantly contend with the presence of India as a major player in the world and they're not happy about it. They have been forced into having to talk to India for their own survival, because of their trade war with the US, otherwise they used to see themselves as a class apart from India.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Did anyone notice, there are photos of Modi hugging every other world leader, except Mr.Eleven. The relationship is icy cold at its core. The optics are just a garnishing. It's a sign that China is having to reluctantly contend with the presence of India as a major player in the world and they're not happy about it. They have been forced into having to talk to India for their own survival, because of their trade war with the US, otherwise they used to see themselves as a class apart from India.
I dont think so Modi has stopped hugging even Trump. Some leaders like it some dont. Havent seen Xi hugging anyone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles