2019 Xi-Modi Informal Summit Thread

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I am a Tamilian. What you say about Tam Hindus is true. The vast majority is dead against BJP, and Modi because these fools have been brainwashed into thinking that TN came into being on Earth from an asteroid.

But I can assure you that the situation in changing. Tamizh Hindus of all castes are waking to the reality of a non-dharmic future; this is a trickle down effect and will be slow. However rest assured, the situation will turn-around.
I'm also Tamil bro. Living in Chennai. I hope what you're saying is true, but I don't see any change in people here.

maniacguy

Country flag
I'm also Tamil bro. Living in Chennai. I hope what you're saying is true, but I don't see any change in people here.
Me too working in TN govt sector.
Surrounded by xian shits/ periyarists / dmk goons/ dalits and so on that r openly anti bjp anti hindu - indirectly this means they r anti Indians working in govt.
This is the real state of TN.
BJP state unit in Tn is a goner - no vision.
I lost hope for our state.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
@Shredder @nongaddarliberal @maniacguy

I am very surprised to see you guys paint such gloomy outlook on Tamil Nadu. I though most Tamilians were naturally conservative going by the pride they have in their language and culture. I find this really odd that a proud people can embrace the left ideology of self-loathing.

Also, I have interacted with only 2 Tamilians in real life and the top 2 smartest people personally I know are both Tamilians. How is this possible that such smart people (I know my dataset is small) are so gullible as you say?

maniacguy

Country flag

I am very surprised to see you guys paint such gloomy outlook on Tamil Nadu. I though most Tamilians were naturally conservative going by the pride they have in their language and culture. I find this really odd that a proud people can embrace the left ideology of self-loathing.

Also, I have interacted with only 2 Tamilians in real life and the top 2 smartest people personally I know are both Tamilians. How is this possible that such smart people (I know my dataset is small) are so gullible as you say?
The tamil news media is completely anti north and funded by xian shits mostly from vatican itself through hook or crook.
If u see the online trends most of the anti north / hindi bashers belong to the pisslams / rice bags claiming to be the torch bearers of tamil cause (The irony being both these shits dont have a proper tamil name or masquerade in quasi tamil names ) / People like thirumavalavan / seeman / thirumurugan gandhi are xians indirectly supporting friction between tamils and rest of India.
The uneducated masses will do anything for biryani meal and a quarter bottle of booze.

captscooby81

Country flag
It was all not this bad . So many tamilians were spear heading the independence movement and were nationalist . There was small fringe group which was nurtured by the British pre independence which was busy creating a fake linguistic based division and also Aryan Dravidian fake theory propagandist . The state was under direct control of East India company not under any Maharaj of princely state under British protectorate. British used the fault lines in caste groups and exploited if very well and installed it's stooges like Periyar to run social movements from these movements came the Dravidian parties who always played the fear mongering of Hindi imposition and destruction of Tamil culture and civilization bla bla and the public sucked it for 2-3 decades movies were made to show all religions are one language is the only thing which should matter . School books colleges and even literature were all based on these . Church was playing the backstage job so nicely to get these things done . After few decades now you have zombie population which has grown up reading these propaganda and feels everything someone does is to destroy them and they feel their precious opportunities are getting looted by outsider . No Indian state no Indian state has given 3 chief minister's who were actor, actress and story writer or script writer which tells how much deep the propaganda worked . They believe what ever film stars says in his movie is the gospel truth and they think they state and it's people would have vanished If there was no Periyar . The state is steadily heading into the typical commie kingdom just that here it's hidden behind facade called linguistic based movement called Dravidian .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra should be part of the Indian curriculum for Political Science studies.

Why so serious?

Country flag

Credit to newsX for covering this news.

But have a look at the comments , confirms what some of the members are saying about mindset of Tamilians.

captscooby81

Country flag
There is a reason why few are called Lemurs in TN by people inside TN and also TN . As per these Lemurs they belong to an ancient civilization much much older than any civilization on earth and their land was kumari kandan aka Lemuria which got submerged under the indian ocean and then they moved and settled in present tamil nadu . Funny when a continent as big which connected australia and india submerged all these lemurs were able to shift was only to TN . Not another 100 miles west or east to Andhra or Karnataka region . Which clearly says these lemuria dream was started getting propagated by the commies with the nexus of church using its dravidian dumeels to make people in TN believe that they are not hindus their gods are different from the ones worshipped by other states but Jesus is local god . Remember the audaucity that Esra Sargunam when he openly said on TV debate TN is christian land and its not hindu land .

These lemurs think EIC when they exited india has given the ruling to christians so the entire land belongs to them and all these temples built over 1000 years ago were done by invaders

The kind of brain dead is Lord shiva is naarthie his son Ganesh is naarthie but his another son Muruga is tamil god . this kind of delusional fuckery will generate generations of zombies with inferior mentality and oppressed feeling who think all their ills are because of outsiders and not because of their brain dead ideology

maniacguy

Country flag
There is a reason why few are called Lemurs in TN by people inside TN and also TN . As per these Lemurs they belong to an ancient civilization much much older than any civilization on earth and their land was kumari kandan aka Lemuria which got submerged under the indian ocean and then they moved and settled in present tamil nadu . Funny when a continent as big which connected australia and india submerged all these lemurs were able to shift was only to TN . Not another 100 miles west or east to Andhra or Karnataka region . Which clearly says these lemuria dream was started getting propagated by the commies with the nexus of church using its dravidian dumeels to make people in TN believe that they are not hindus their gods are different from the ones worshipped by other states but Jesus is local god . Remember the audaucity that Esra Sargunam when he openly said on TV debate TN is christian land and its not hindu land .

These lemurs think EIC when they exited india has given the ruling to christians so the entire land belongs to them and all these temples built over 1000 years ago were done by invaders

The kind of brain dead is Lord shiva is naarthie his son Ganesh is naarthie but his another son Muruga is tamil god . this kind of delusional fuckery will generate generations of zombies with inferior mentality and oppressed feeling who think all their ills are because of outsiders and not because of their brain dead ideology
Nope according to them Lord Muruga is one of the earliest xians to rule TN (facepalm)

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

‘#DontGoBackModi’ trends on Twitter day after Pak elements run ‘#GoBackModi’ campaign

A day after investigation revealed the role of pro-Pakistan handles behind the “GoBackModi” trend on Twitter, the microblogging website was on Saturday flooded with a new hashtag “DontGoBackModi”, which even became the top trend in India.

On Friday, ahead of PM Modi’s visit to Mamallapuram for his informal summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, “#GoBackModi” was seen widely trending on Twitter. However, a probe by intelligence agencies revealed that the campaign was energetically promoted by handles linked to Pakistanis who have a history of acting in tandem on social media with extremist groups. The trend has been seen in the past as well when the PM had visited Tamil Nadu.

This time the agencies tracked the handles and profiles and detected a common thread of anti-India propaganda. To counter the campaign, several Twitter users today posted pictures of PM Modi picking up trash at a beach in Mamallapuram with the hashtag “DontGoBackModi”. It also became the number 1 trend on Twitter.

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website https://idrw.org/dontgobackmodi-tre...elements-run-gobackmodi-campaign/#more-213109 .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles