2016 US Presidential Elections

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Trump should win .Then take all the money and oil from the disgusting saudis ,build a better america.Hence if i was an amirican I would vote for Trump not killary.She is the disgusting wild wicked witch of the west who just got undone by a veiner .Time to read a new book "Killtons and their love for veiners "

To bad every politician is a pc killary back home. Dammit If I see Trump doing a complete 180 and praising Sufism and shaking Merkel's hand like a certain (((Damordas))) I'm going to rage so hard.

....................................................................................

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
@pmaitra

The problem with the GOP

katsung47

A thief crying "Stop thief"(10/25/2016)

Donald Trump said the election is rigged. He knew it because he is a member of that rigging group. Yes, the US is a corrupt country. The election is not out of voters' selection. It depends on who counts the ballot.
The tactic the rigger used in US is to divide the voting area into two colors - red and blue. They say most states are deep blue or deep red, the voting result are used to remain unchangable. So the election depends just on several swing states. In another word, it gives convenience to the riggers. Who controls several vote counting offices can control the result of election. Of course, include the control of high ranking officials of the state who can decide on re-counting.

Who has the ability to control those government offices and politicians? The FBI.

The Election Has Already Been Decided

BY DAMON GELLER

People get very emotional about major elections, particularly when it comes to how elections impact their money. Yet the scary reality of our modern political system is, your vote doesn’t matter when it comes to who’s really in power. While there are many systemic problems in banking, taxation, trade and monetary policy, none of these systemic problems changes in any meaningfully way by who controls the House, Senate or Presidency.

Regardless of changes in party power, politicians don’t hold the REAL power in Washington. No, the sad fact is, the election has already been decided. And the winner is the banking industry, at the command of the Fed. The Republicans & Democrats have done nothing in a generation to stop the Fed & banking industry from launching us off the fiscal cliff. And neither will Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.
https://www.wholesaledirectmetals.c...d/?cid=NewsmaxSponsored&st-t=NewsmaxSponsored

The winner of this rigged election will be Donald Trump. I predict. Even new ABC News/Washington Post poll shows Clinton with a 12-point lead over Trump among likely-voters. According to the most recent CNN Poll of Polls, which averages the results from the four most recent publicly released national polls, Clinton leads Trump by 8-points among likely voters.(Yahoo news)

katsung47

928. The FBI shows its true face (10/28/2016)

Though the media show Clinton has a two digital leading, Trump says, 'I actually think we're winning' He
rejects polls as inaccurate: ‘All the fair polls have us winning’. He is arbitrary. What makes Trump so confident? Because he knows he is candidate of the FBI. They are the ruler of U.S.

To support Trump's campaign, FBI made its first-ever political bias.

Ex-FBI Asst Director Makes First-Ever Political Endorsement for Trump With Emotional Plea to America

BY JUSTEN CHARTERS

With the election only a few weeks out, James Kallstrom, the former Assistant Director of the FBI, has decided to endorse Trump.

In an interview on Fox News, Kallstrom started out by making it clear that he has a “low opinion of all politicians, except for a few.”

http://ijr.com/2016/10/717422-ex-fb...ampaign=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=owned
As I always said - email is a tool for FBI to extort:

FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation

MICHAEL BIESECKER and ERIC TUCKER October 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI informed Congress Friday it is investigating whether new emails that have emerged in its probe of Hillary Clinton's private server may contain classified information. The FBI said in July its investigation was finished.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clinton-emails-prompt-further-172841055.html

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
/

............................................................................................................................

pmaitra

Giuliani: I'm so ashamed of the Justice Department

Wikileaks October Surprise Will Show Hillary Clinton Guilty of Treason

THIS IS MASSIVE! WATCH HOMELAND SECURITY CHAIRMAN MAKE HILLARY GASP WITH 1 WORD

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
just 4 more days my guys

pmaitra

@pmaitra

The problem with the GOP
Ann Coulter purposefully says outrageous things to stay relevant. She is a political commentator. If she became irrelevant, no one would buy her books. It is all about her livelihood.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@pmaitra
Ultimately how did Obama do during his two terms? Did the blacks and minorities benefit from his presidency?

My take is that Obama did not live up to expectations, even worse he almost gave the keys of the kingdom to china.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
@pmaitra

My take is that Obama did not live up to expectations, even worse he almost gave the keys of the kingdom to china.
Obama is a criminal who is not even considered black in the same way as American Blacks are. They probably just voted for him because of his African sounding name and because it was "progressive"

pmaitra

@pmaitra
Ultimately how did Obama do during his two terms? Did the blacks and minorities benefit from his presidency?

When Obama was up against McCain, I was for Obama. Of course, he failed to live up to his expectations.

I sometimes wonder where Obama's heart lies, or what obligation Obama has to entities as yet unclear to me, that he had to veto the "Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act" Bill. The veto was eventually overridden by Congress.

Then, there is the "Affordable Care Act," that is barely affordable. The recent reports of rate increase is becoming a political liability for Hillary.

Now, coming to your question as to how the African Americans fared under President Obama:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yesterday I was thinking of how many female head of states I know and how do they fare in terms of their prime ministership/ presidency.

1) Indira Gandhi: created a new country, imposed emergency.
2) Margaret thatcher: rose up the ranks from trade union level, good leader
3) Brazil dilma: corrupt
4) Iceland prime minister : recently resigned due to corruption
5) Australian prime minister gillard : had to resign because of corruption.
6) khaleda Zia: good for her people, leans towards Islamists.
6) current Bangladesh prime minister : no complaints from me

Jaya Lalitha/ Mayawati and Mamata : not exactly perfect leaders.

Moral of the story: being a famale head of state does bring any drastic positive changes.

pmaitra

Yesterday I was thinking of how many female head of states I know and how do they fare in terms of their prime ministership/ presidency.

1) Indira Gandhi: created a new country, imposed emergency.
2) Margaret thatcher: rose up the ranks from trade union level, good leader
3) Brazil dilma: corrupt
4) Iceland prime minister : recently resigned due to corruption
5) Australian prime minister gillard : had to resign because of corruption.
6) khaleda Zia: good for her people, leans towards Islamists.
6) current Bangladesh prime minister : no complaints from me

Jaya Lalitha/ Mayawati and Mamata : not exactly perfect leaders.

Moral of the story: being a famale head of state does bring any drastic positive changes.
Add Frau Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkelovskaya (I did that, because she is part Polish) to the list.

Women in Germany were safer under Bundeskanzler Helmut Kohl and Bundeskanzler Gerhard Schröder than under the current Bundeskanzlerin Merkel.

A woman leader is not necessarily good for women.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Add Frau Bundeskanslerin Angela Merkelovskaya (I did that, because she is part Polish) to the list.

Women in Germany were safer under Bundeskanzler Helmut Kohl and Bundeskanzler Gerhard Schröder than under the current Bundeskanzlerin Merkel.

A woman leader is not necessarily good for women.
Yup, missed her name. Agreed. ..................

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Depends on your perspective, he got us out of the wars that the Republicans started, passed healthcare reform which got millions of people coverage. He presented a dignified face for America in front of the world specially in comparison to George, Hillary and Trump. His image is not tarnished like others. Ultimately the fault for the goals he failed to achieve lies with Republicans who refused to work with him, obstructed him at every step, personally insulted him even racially and were even talking of impeaching him. For me, he will go down in history as one of America's greatest but I'm sure people on this forum will not agree with me.
Any democrat would have basically done the same things Obama has done.

Being a black president, I don't think he helped as much as he should have. 8 years is not a small timeframe. Not much drastic improvements in their quality of life for blacks.
His presidency is just like Congi rule for Muslims, all talk not much substance.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Any democrat would have basically done the same things Obama has done.

Being a black president, I don't think he helped as much as he should have. 8 years is not a small timeframe. Not much drastic improvements in their quality of life for blacks.
His presidency is just like Congi rule for Muslims, all talk not much substance.
He had the cojones to piss off every single Republican and stand upto them. Watch how Hillary bends over once she is elected. What did you want him to do that he didn't for black people? He showed us that a Black guy can lead and in a more dignified way than whites. He spoke up for every Black shooting by Police and even on the Trevor Martin case. Obamacare benefits a lot of black families and I do not think other Democrats would have been able to get it passed. We came out of the big recession under his leadership and created a lot of jobs, which also benefited black people.

pmaitra

I liked Obama eight years ago. I don't any more.

I would like to counter two things:

He had the cojones to piss off every single Republican and stand upto them.
Obama did not have the guts to stand up to ISIS. Even when he did act, he acted after Vladimir Putin came in like a Knight in Shining Armour and did more in one month that the US was unable to do in the preceding one year.

Putin bombed the ISIS oil trucks, the primary source for ISIS funds. Obama dropped leaflets, so that the ISIS truckers could live to fight another day.

Leaflets prompt ISIL truckers to flee

I have no choice but to conclude that while Putin is sincere in his fight against ISIS, Obama is not.

He showed us that a Black guy can lead and in a more dignified way than whites.
He clearly had very little dignity or self respect.

VIDEO: Obama giving a eulogy for KKK grand wizard Robert Byrd - Skips SCOTUS funeral

This is not a subject of interest for liberal media, such as CNN, MSNBC, etc..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles