2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

hammer head

Country flag
Add Quetta bombing and police academy massacre and Indians surgical strikes, Indian army retaliating with arty and thousands of more failures, it's bad to see jahil retiring without anything in the end
Bhai Pakistan namak mulk main aur Generals bhi hain jo field marshal bnna cahte hain, Agar woh post hasil krne k lia 10 Rahil sharifo ki gardan bhi katni pade toh katenge. Shariff mias honeymoon is over it is time he hangs his boots and settles on UK

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Poor Pakis got sooo badly humiliated in Sir G Kal Strikes that they can just keep doing these small attacks and sending Terrorists into India only to be killed.

Paki Mujahids are killed like :flypig: and buried on Hindoooo land. :rip: :rip: :rip: :rofl:

They are ONLY getting more humiliated.

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @Just telling Truth
Do you wanna be mujahid? Wanna get buried on Hindoooo land?

Indian Army would find you like a Mujahid Pikachu and boom boom bam... off to hell for 72 hoors 72 years old. :pound:

Pigs DSCF0394 - Copy.jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I've never seen one. Care to share even in private message?

And who is this in the pic? What's the backstory?
I posted two dead dead body in SF section and a beheaded body in SF and Failed terrorist thread. Have a look.

I'ill have to search my Hard disk from 20,000 ~ Pics

As for the above pic - Recent pic of Para SF

jik60

Country flag
I posted two dead dead body in SF section and a beheaded body in SF and Failed terrorist thread. Have a look.

I'ill have to search my Hard disk from 20,000 ~ Pics

As for the above pic - Recent pic of Para SF
Sir ji plz check PDF!!!!!!! ..................................30 character

pankaj nema

Country flag

Bhai Log ; A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

Look at the faces of the PAKI Army officers in the latest presentation given to Raheel Shareef

Sabki G***D phati huyi hai

Especially look at the Junior officers faces at the left

https://twitter.com/AsimBajwaISPR?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

PS : open it in a New tab and see this photograph in full size

The Junior officers are looking really scared

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Its look like AGS-17/30 AGL.

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

==============

So that enemy will duck in and RL team get clear shot ..

Superb analysis. I noticed MG fire accompanying the RL attacks on this post.... why?
I really liked the AD gun attack on Dhok. How did they manage to fire from a height on a lower target?

GIF for reposting, tweeting and posting to all forums;

aditya g

Country flag
Thanks for the explanation.

The rounds are clearly visible in daylight. Possibly tracer rounds typical of air defence guns?

Its look like AGS-17/30 AGL.

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

==============

So that enemy will duck in and RL team get clear shot ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Tracer rounds from L70 or even from AR such as INSAS 1b1 are visible even during daylight ..

aditya g

Country flag
Tracer rounds from L70 or even from AR such as INSAS 1b1 are visible even during daylight ..
My point is that the attack on Dhok is unlikely to be AGS Plamya due to pattern of the rounds being fired.

Attack on "Center O/p"

The post is heavily fortified with concrete outer walls. Sariya and cement are clearly visible here:

upload_2016-11-21_21-59-23.png

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
This was a 84mm RL, Shot from top of the hill at 'Enemy post center', The blast was larger ..

=========

Multiple shots fired in close proximity at those small bunkers at Dhok are from AGS-17, For two reasons.

1. The shots fired in bursts, The sound of L70 firing in burst is lot slower than what we are listen here.
2. The explosion of projectile on impact was lesser than those of 84mm RL or 40mm L70.

The rounds falling on bunkers here are similar if a AGS-17 or a ZU-23-2 used here.

L70 or ZU-23-2 guns are too heavy to carry around hills and positioning them will take days and will provide sufficient prior warning to enemy.

My point is that the attack on Dhok is unlikely to be AGS Plamya due to pattern of the rounds being fired.

Attack on "Center O/p"

The post is heavily fortified with concrete outer walls. Sariya and cement are clearly visible here:

View attachment 11781

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Bhai Log ; A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

Look at the faces of the PAKI Army officers in the latest presentation given to Raheel Shareef

Sabki G***D phati huyi hai

Especially look at the Junior officers faces at the left

https://twitter.com/AsimBajwaISPR?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

PS : open it in a New tab and see this photograph in full size

The Junior officers are looking really scared
Except one guy all are clean shaven and some don't even have a mustache.

They are supposed to be a long beard+no mustache cladded Super Islamic Army leading the Islamic world. :rofl:

Also they still have Hindu Caste/Surnames like Bajwa/Chaudhry/Sethi with pride. They are really confused about their identity. Truely ch***ya kaum. :lol: :lol:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Except one guy all are clean shaven and some don't even have a mustache.

They are supposed to be a long beard+no mustache cladded Super Islamic Army leading the Islamic world. :rofl:

Also they still have Hindu Caste/Surnames like Bajwa/Chaudhry/Sethi with pride. They are really confused about their identity. Truely ch***ya kaum. :lol: :lol:
They are Punjabi tribal identities that predate our conversion into Hinduism and Islam. But yeah no Arabic names and definitely a ch**iya kaum

mayfair

How many Paki civilians killed till now ?

Few days ago I've read somewhere that 26 Paki civilians killed in 2016 and there are few more Paki civilians killed.

So it must be 30 ~ by Now
A week ago Suhasini Haider tweeted that over 107 Baki civilians had perished so far..the number must have gone up since then.

Articles