2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Butter Chicken

Country flag
This "You hit me first and then I hit you" game has gone on too long.Winter is coming,Govt. has collected almost billions of $$ due to demonitization and morale of troops is high.This is best time for pre-emptive strikes in PoK,bomb Karakoram road(link to China),capture Gilgit-baltistan and air base in Skardu and capture strategic locations like Haji-Pir pass

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
This "You hit me first and then I hit you" game has gone on too long.Winter is coming,Govt. has collected almost billions of $$ due to demonitization and morale of troops is high.This is best time for pre-emptive strikes in PoK,bomb Karakoram road(link to China),capture Gilgit-baltistan and air base in Skardu and capture strategic locations like Haji-Pir pass
We should give away our defensive doctrine
Time to implement offensive defensive strategy........

indiazain

Country flag
Wait for a few days they PORKIS are bound to self explode .Raheel will be kicked and booted out.Then Nawaz is about to be jailed and Imaran wants to gets married for the third time.Gay Bilawal is better half rahul is in India .Both day dream and believe that being PM s their birth right.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@hammer head From the look of it, these pics seems to leaked and carefully prepared by Northern command for debriefing and evaluation. COAS Suhag visited the forward areas recently.

Why the hell ADGPI don't post this on their page like ISPR ?

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@hammer head From the look of it, these pics seems to leaked and prepared by Northern command for debriefing and evaluation. COAS Suhag visited the forward areas recently.

Why the hell ADGPI don't post this on their page like ISPR ?
I guess I somewhat see why they wouldn't. ISIS releases videos of them executing people. Paki Army is just like ISIS and the people on Paki Dumb Fuck forums a bunch of masturbating monkeys.

I'd say that the videos are leaked deliberately and it's the job of us Indian netizens to counter the propaganda from the other side.

brational

Country flag
Test some NAG missiles on Porki posts and validate the effectiveness. Drdo should approach the users for live trial.

lcafanboy

Country flag
PEEEE DEEEEE EFFFFFFFFF Forum is now ban indian member who speak truth forum. I have been banned thrice just because I posted truth about surgical strikes no bad words no abusing. :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

It is :bs: forum.

Articles