2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

hammer head

Country flag
@hammer head From the look of it, these pics seems to leaked and carefully prepared by Northern command for debriefing and evaluation. COAS Suhag visited the forward areas recently.

Why the hell ADGPI don't post this on their page like ISPR ?
Well these pics are not coming from Northern Command,
@hammer head From the look of it, these pics seems to leaked and carefully prepared by Northern command for debriefing and evaluation. COAS Suhag visited the forward areas recently.

Why the hell ADGPI don't post this on their page like ISPR ?
Well buddy these video's are not coming from the Northern Command.:yo:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
gurkhas..
i could understand them a bit

@4:20 hello tiger hairo ta oh manjhi ko ..... bhayo ..
tiger please look if the person is .... (inaudible)
Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali...

Which state are you from that you can understand their language?

hammer head

Country flag

============================
============================
That smoke which you have marked on the screen is the back blast of 84 MM carl gustav. If you can notice pakis in this particular video are actually at a dominating height..Yet we have screwed their happiness like never before. A well coordinated and synchronised operation not even allowing the enemy to breath and the end result is pretty evident. I had placed the before and after pics particularly for this reason only.

I really want to see till when pakis can live in denial mode, We too are taking hits theirs is no denying but i can tell everyone that the responce is collosal.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Well these pics are not coming from Northern Command,

Well buddy these video's are not coming from the Northern Command.:yo:

That's was not a claim bro but just my opinion becuse Army presentations use the similar terminology like En

If this is your effort then it's very professional :)

Last edited:

hammer head

Country flag
W
gurkhas..
i could understand them a bit

@4:20 hello tiger hairo ta oh manjhi ko ..... bhayo ..
tiger please look if the person is .... (inaudible)
That's was not a claim bro but just my opinion becuse Army prepare similar terminology like En

If this is your effort then it's very professional :)
Yes they do :biggrin2: but the work done here is personal.

indiazain

Country flag
Many PORKIS will die of a heart attack if they see a video of the surgical strike.Of Course i am not for putting the whole video out but at least some parts of something not of any strategic importance can be put out.
Off topic but why is NDTV still not banned .Just look at a disgusting news article I came across.
I am sure their is a lot more to report on than dogs on the road.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/stra...anding-on-new-agra-lucknow-expressway-1628190

hammer head

Country flag
Many PORKIS will die of a heart attack if they see a video of the surgical strike.Of Course i am not for putting the whole video out but at least some parts of something not of any strategic importance can be put out.
Off topic but why is NDTV still not banned .Just look at a disgusting news article I came across.
I am sure their is a lot more to report on than dogs on the road.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/stra...anding-on-new-agra-lucknow-expressway-1628190
The whole shor gul for making the Surgical strike video public along with the so called proof of total no of Kills was a well thought out and planted idea which originated somewhere in the deep closets of Rawalpindi.
No one was actually interested in your video ( which they would have stated as a bollywood jig) but the execution plan, resolution of sattelites imagery,Go pro feeds,UAV feeds the planning and execution part.
All this gives an insight on your developing calibre and operation readiness.
I personally feel that we are very bad PR stuff, If our operations and old executed missions are properly projected on screen with no bull matter and only Real matter it would give America SF a run for their money.

But alas... we are way.... Behind

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

So that's it? No last hurrah for the fat general? Khujli wale kutte ki tarah he will slink off with his tail between his legs?

ArmedStatesman

Country flag
They have been given a free hand. They are using artillery caliber weapons which was unheard of before, as they were restricted to only using small arms. DG BSF has confirmed that artillery is being used and that around 50 Porks have been roasted.

In fact, the soldier who was mutilated before Uri was from Bihar regiment. As revealed by GD Bakshi, the task to carry out the reprisal was given to the Ghatak platoon of the same regiment. Porks are being paid well with interest.
Check this :

I always love to hear Major General G D Baski. He is awesome !!.Thanks for the video.

But I hope people like this keep on going from one end of this country to another and create institutions were a child is taught to love his country irrespective of his religion,caste or creed.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

So that's it? No last hurrah for the fat general? Khujli wale kutte ki tarah he will slink off with his tail between his legs?
Did not enjoy his retirement

At least their should have been a coup

Pakis and their wet dreams

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
he is already pissing in his pants. he cannot take the pressure much. His retirement was almost in trouble due to this conflict. LOL
Add Quetta bombing and police academy massacre and Indians surgical strikes, Indian army retaliating with arty and thousands of more failures, it's bad to see jahil retiring without anything in the end

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well I am waiting for for 29th Nov.

I guess army is cooking up something and Modi is not gonna let this kutia go unpunished.

Paki terrorist army was responsible for the uri attacks right after his birthday.

Be ready porks,you are about to smoked

Articles