2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
I got alerts on my tapatalk from this thread.

My first thought "Phir pel diya pakiyon ko?"

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Fully agree. The sacrifice of shikhs is commendable. I salute shikhs for their sacrifice.
Yeah

Sikhs hold very high respect in my eyes

They are the best warrior's on earth and the best example is Battle of Saragrahi

Akshay_Fenix

Why is it that its always the students from Arts that do these kind of things. Lot of Free time?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Why is it that its always the students from Arts that do these kind of things. Lot of Free time?
I guess preference for an Arts degree indicates a disregard for making money and thus fitting into society. Therefore people tend to be slightly *ahem* eccentric. The day Arts degrees become highly valued in the free market, expect it to change.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
don't
don't know brother how these shitholes get time for all this, i am myself a first year student and as the end sem is approaching, all i care about is studies,from what i have noticed that most of these shitholes are from masters or Phd. leave the students aside even most of the professors are like them too.

Akshay_Fenix

don't

don't know brother how these shitholes get time for all this, i am myself a first year student and as the end sem is approaching, all i care about is studies,from what i have noticed that most of these shitholes are from masters or Phd. leave the students aside even most of the professors are like them too.
Good that you took that pic(above), will tweat it to HRD minister and some right wing folks.

Since its your last sem for the year, I recommend you focus on your studies and be far away from this crap.
India is in need for some good honest professors and teachers.

DingDong

Country flag
don't

At IIT we tended to reserve special expletives for Master and PHD students. We were particularly amused by their body language which dripped of low self-esteem.

Most of them are there pursuing higher studies not by choice but because the Industry did not consider them employment worthy. They are broken, frustrated souls and the University campus provides them a safe place to gather together, form a group and scream. Don't mistake their skittishness for bravery. These people are like Muslims, always blame others for their situation.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...tion-says-pakistan-foreign-secretary-4370540/

Pakistan today briefed Head of Missions of P5 countries on the alleged Indian aggression on the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary, saying the use of “heavy weaponry” by the Indian Army threatens peace and stability and may lead to a “strategic miscalculation”.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry provided details to the ambassadors of China, France, Russian, UK and USA, the five permanent members of the UN Security Council, about unprovoked firing and ceasefire violations by the “Indian occupation Forces” in the past two months, the Foreign Office (FO) said.

What does strategic miscalculation mean? :laugh:

republic_roi97

Country flag
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...tion-says-pakistan-foreign-secretary-4370540/

Pakistan today briefed Head of Missions of P5 countries on the alleged Indian aggression on the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary, saying the use of “heavy weaponry” by the Indian Army threatens peace and stability and may lead to a “strategic miscalculation”.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry provided details to the ambassadors of China, France, Russian, UK and USA, the five permanent members of the UN Security Council, about unprovoked firing and ceasefire violations by the “Indian occupation Forces” in the past two months, the Foreign Office (FO) said.

WTF, they always act like they are being oppressed and go crying to their mommy and daddies. What a hypocrite of a nation. Wah wah porkistan. And they think that they can defeat us in a war.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

I think strategic and regional is their favorite word.
Interesting

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
WTF, they always act like they are being oppressed and go crying to their mommy and daddies. What a hypocrite of a nation. Wah wah porkistan. And they think that they can defeat us in a war.
Yeah I mean they should make up their minds. Are they a nation of invincible Rambos or a nation of whipped dogs? :laugh:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
another proof pakis are hiding casualties, some pakistani sindhi jawan got killed in indian firing and we are getting to know him by such tweets from normal paki citizens

kab tak chupaogey , sach saamne aa hi jata h

Yeh bc kya bol raha hai samajh nai aa raha

Hell lot of Urdu..........

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
another proof pakis are hiding casualties, some pakistani sindhi jawan got killed in indian firing and we are getting to know him by such tweets from normal paki citizens

kab tak chupaogey , sach saamne aa hi jata h

Wow, no mention of Ali Gohar anywhere else, yep proved beyond doubt. We need to find pics of his funeral somehow to rub in Paki's noses.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

One more down on our side as well guys. Really hope something is cooking after Mota Sharif's retirement

Articles