2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I will give you something better then dead bodies, presenting to you white flags begging not to Fire on them as they take their bodies and carryout repair work.
Why give them the window to repair the posts????????????.??

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I will give you something better then dead bodies, presenting to you white flags begging not to Fire on them as they take their bodies and carryout repair work.
Hope we didn't respect it and blasted these two as well. Jai Hind and thank you!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I showed these pics to my Dad who has served in Kashmir and he said that Pakistanis typically have living quarters underground and the observation posts are on top as shown in these pics. He also said that during his time, quality of Indian bunkers was much better than Pakistani ones and he doubts it has changed much from looking at these pics.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I showed these pics to my Dad who has served in Kashmir and he said that Pakistanis typically have living quarters underground and the observation posts are on top as shown in these pics. He also said that during his time, quality of Indian bunkers was much better than Pakistani ones and he doubts it has changed much from looking at these pics.
Jai Hind to your pappa from me

He served for our better future
:india2:

airtel

Country flag
i am not be able to see Photos posted by
hammer head ................why ?? tried all my browsers ..............rest of the images are visible .

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
He has given up on getting us to believe his propaganda. My new hobby however, is trolling Zarvan bhai on twitter on every single post that he makes :laugh:
Twitter handle please

Share the joy of humiliating a paki

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BTW

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PAKIS????????

I am missing rizwan
The Indian Army blasted the Pork bunkers to smithereens and their jihadi army ran like they was no tomorrow! On IDF too, our Paki members got bashed and have run for cover! Dunno when they'll be back!

These Pakis always seem to be running in the opposite direction - like in 1965, 71 and Kargil. Jeeez! :tongue:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
The Indian Army blasted the Pork bunkers to smithereens and their jihadi army ran like they was no tomorrow! On IDF too, our Paki members got bashed and have run for cover! Dunno when they'll be back!

These Pakis always seem to be running in the opposite direction - like in 1965, 71 and Kargil. Jeeez! :tongue:
I think IA should ask them to strip before them or we will blow their heads up..........................

raheel besharam

These pic are of start of last month according to the dates mentioned on them. What is the current status because we have been losing soldiers constantly in last few days

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
First of let me tell you that I am a Sikh. And Sikhs are not anti nationals and in fact they love their motherland India. We are Indian we have fought for India, more Sikhs were killed during freedom struggle and during wars than any other community.
Fully agree. The sacrifice of shikhs is commendable. I salute shikhs for their sacrifice.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles