2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bullet

Country flag

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Media say only 30 killed.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
It's a developing story, wildly different numbers from different sources. But all consistently mention that upto 500 people could have been in the shrine.

Bullet

Country flag
It's a developing story, wildly different numbers from different sources. But all consistently mention that upto 500 people could have been in the shrine.
I would like see the figures of 300. Don't mind either they are Shiyas or Sunis. At last they are Porkis.

lupgain

Country flag
Now Zaheel Shariff in demand for take over... it's a big game plan.. by R.Sheriff and N.Shareef of Pakistan

republic_roi97

Country flag
какая разница

по крайней мере, они не являются ваххабитом
Разница заключается в том, что один идет на крайние уровни экстремизма в оскорбительном тоне и другой идет на крайние уровни экстремизма в духовной манере

Translation:-
The difference is that one goes to extreme levels of extremism in violent manner and other goes to extreme levels of extremism in spiritual manner.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Arty soldier died it seems. Something has to give guys, it's one thing to lose soldiers in war another to lose them in cease-fire violations. Hope the government has a game plan rather than shoot when they shoot. Maroof Raza on his show today was saying that at this point any escalation to a broader conflict will come from their side, the Indian Army has done its part with the surgical strike. A Lt General was agreeing with him, hope this is not true.

The media is completely focused on notes change, shame on them for ignoring sacrifices on the borders. I don't see Rahul, Kejri, et al demanding revenge for our soldiers which would be a legitimate topic to raise. Instead, they are taking this opportunity to get photo ops while complaining about the inconvenience to citizens at the banks. :(

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am fed up hearing news that every week there is one soldier becomes victim of sniper shot across LOC.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I am fed up hearing news that every week there is one soldier becomes victim of sniper shot across LOC.
Offtopic: I went to Pee Dee Eff and read a long thread in which some guy was trolling all the Pakis. Then it turned out to be you. :laugh:

I'm super impressed and now I feel sorry I ever fought with you. Please accept my apologies, I'm a fan from now on. :hail:

Articles