2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Akshay_Fenix

According to army they were martyred in sniper fire..... one indian army officer also said that they killed 3 pakistani soldiers in retaliation
There was another news about a mortar hitting an Army Jeep. 1 soldier got killed and another wounded.

News could be true cause US army did use guided mortars in Afghanistan operations.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
There was another news about a mortar hitting an Army Jeep. 1 soldier got killed and another wounded.

News could be true cause US army did use guided mortars in Afghanistan operations.
India should be throwing a fit and raising the issue at all levels with the US. I'm guessing the Army doesn't even know laser guided mortars were used. The idiot on PDF leaked this news from his friends in the Army.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
How about first we kill their soldiers and drag the dead body on our side and show it to media or just make the videos go viral in social media. Who knows pak is getting banged in border but the awam of pakistan have a false pride which needs to be shattered. Unless they will see mutilated body of their soldiers, they will keep on humiliating us and keep morally supporting napak army on kashmir stance.

go interact with a paki he will say we are killing your soldiers but none ours is getting killed, yes they are stupid enough to buy that crap and this blind faith on army is really their strong point.
Yeah such hunting expeditions should be done and done much more often to demoralise their Army and awam.

However I don't think they will be able to keep an army for long to feel pride of. Their days are numbered now.

hammer head

Country flag
i think the BAT regiment (majority of pak troops at front line) of pork army is not counted in their official army so they can get away by not officially naming them.

Bhaiyon koi exciting news hai ? @Immanuel @Pandora @Bornubus ( <---Why is he banned? lol)
Bhai there are NO BAT Regiments in Pork army, usually these actions are carried out SSG and Lt commando battalion chaps.

Heard this from Pee Dee Eff members as well. Shame on Congress sarkar for letting situation get this bad. I'm also under the impression that Pakistanis are surely hiding casualties but they are less than ours
Paki are desperately trying to hide thier casualties and they are many folds higher then ours i will post pics of thier destroyed bunkers and dead soldiers which they will bluntly refuse.The whole nation survives on the over inflated EGO that pork fauj is Immortal infront of IA.

republic_roi97

Country flag
News from Panwalla.. on 09 Nov pork ASS ASS GEE commandos along with HM terrorists tried carrying out a BAT on own post in Naushera sector and that ended up in 02 commandos getting killed along with a HM pig.
Own post means ?? Indian post or Pakistani "abandoned" post ??

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bhai there are NO BAT Regiments in Pork army, usually these actions are carried out SSG and Lt commando battalion chaps.

Paki are desperately trying to hide thier casualties and they are many folds higher then ours i will post pics of thier destroyed bunkers and dead soldiers which they will bluntly refuse.The whole nation survives on the over inflated EGO that pork fauj is Immortal infront of IA.
I swear they have the finest propaganda machine since maybe Adolf Hitler himself. Please do post pictures, we all want some good news.

News from Panwalla.. on 09 Nov pork ASS ASS GEE commandos along with HM terrorists tried carrying out a BAT on own post in Naushera sector and that ended up in 02 commandos getting killed along with a HM pig.
Yes!!!! Please tell me Sikh Regiment is avenged.

Own post means ?? Indian post or Pakistani "abandoned" post ??
Army talk for "Indian"

hammer head

Country flag
I swear they have the finest propaganda machine since maybe Adolf Hitler himself. Please do post pictures, we all want some good news.

Yes!!!! Please tell me Sikh Regiment is avenged.

Army talk for "Indian"
Its not about a particular Unit all the Indian Army units deployed in the forward area's have avenged the Supreme sacrifices made by out troops. I can provide the list of all the paki soldiers who got killed in the Cease fire retaliation along with the pics of thier burnt bodies.. but then their should be a difference betwween us and that should remain for ever.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Its not about a particular Unit all the Indian Army units deployed in the forward area's have avenged the Supreme sacrifices made by out troops. I can provide the list of all the paki soldiers who got killed in the Cease fire retaliation along with the pics of thier burnt bodies.. but then their should be a difference betwween us and that should remain for ever.
Absolutely, I mentioned Sikh because they're the ones taking casualties in the past couple of days and the beheading as well.

If you could possibly, please reconsider posting pics of bodies, they are making it sound like every Paki troop is Rambo. If you can't/don't want to, then I understand completely. Thanks for posting the pics of posts. Aatma ko sakun aaya thora :india:

hammer head

Country flag
Absolutely, I mentioned Sikh because they're the ones taking casualties in the past couple of days and the beheading as well.

If you could possibly, please reconsider posting pics of bodies, they are making it sound like every Paki troop is Rambo. If you can't/don't want to, then I understand completely. Thanks for posting the pics of posts. Aatma ko sakun aaya thora :india:
I will give you something better then dead bodies, presenting to you white flags begging not to Fire on them as they take their bodies and carryout repair work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles