2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Tony HMG

Country flag
Only guys i am grateful in the Uri aftermath is MNS guys and Raj Thackrey who kicked those unclean Porkies out of India and to pressurize Paki lovers in Bwood not to work with them in future.

I wish if we had such Hardline govt at every level.

Also, waiting for the due retribution for Nagrota and two beheadings.
We need hardline leaders in the centre. At least Raj and previously Balasaheb openly used to say against porkistan.Rest all have been wearing diapers to deal with Porks.Atleast give free hand to army to finish this shit from porkies once for all.We have been pussified by all the governments till now.

India22

I am expecting another APS Peshawar style attack inside Porkistan. More than 500 pork piglets(future jihadis) needs to be turned to fertilizer this time.
That is shame. We should not celebrate attack on children. Have we forgotten our war ideology? I would recommend to carry out a battalion level border raid after artillery attack.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Porkies will now get more local support from 5000 rohingya Muslims given shelter in Jammu.this shit done by kangres.Why don't we deport these zombies? This silence after nagrota is too painful. It looks like multiple surgical strikes will do squat to stop pakis.They kill more in these terror attacks.Kill the paki leaders.kill those mofo leaders of jem, let, isi, paki army.Kill their children n ladies studying abroad.Kill their army school child piglets.Or we have this self ass whooping war for ever.
Not 5000...there are more than a crore settled in various parts of country...official figures of UN is 39000
Looks like some day in future we will loose our land to them

raheel besharam

How the times have changed, the same Penguin India which was in the news for publishing anti-Hindu book is now publishing books on Baloch Liberation movement

I dont like this tarek fateh guy,,..he seems to have a hidden agenda...he was recently beaten at panjab university....he called a guy from kargil as terrorist and some sikhs who supported that guy as khalistanis.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I dont like this tarek fateh guy,,..he seems to have a hidden agenda...he was recently beaten at panjab university....he called a guy from kargil as terrorist and some sikhs who supported that guy as khalistanis.
He is a Marxist, his agenda is not hidden. Here is a video of him saying that India must be fragmented into multiple parts.

I have my eye on him. Just take the good parts, but never trust him. After all, when someone criticizes Pakistan, it's free/bonus for us. That doesn't not necessarily mean that we should consider him as 'our guy'. Just be realistic and consider him 'a guy who hates Pakistan'.

I see that whenever there is a discussion among Indians about our options to hit Pakistan, there is always a shortage of tactical options, then some peacenick comes and says "war is not an option" and the discussion fizzles out. There is tactical scope to operate under the full scale war level, which these peacenicks never let you know. There is this 200 mile-long Muzaffarabad-Kel Highway in POK, which is the strategic equivalent of Srinagar-Leh highway. We can attack it from a distance and bring all traffic and goods flow to a standstill. This has happened in 1993 when Indian army simply bombed this area from a safe distance with artillery shells. We need such practical options instead of saying "war is not an option, so let's not do anything at all".

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Only guys i am grateful in the Uri aftermath is MNS guys and Raj Thackrey who kicked those unclean Porkies out of India and to pressurize Paki lovers in Bwood not to work with them in future.

I wish if we had such Hardline govt at every level.

Also, waiting for the due retribution for Nagrota and two beheadings.
You forgot about surgerical strike and it be made public by the center. Also porki DGMO begging our counterpart. I think retribution for Nagrota will come if not now in the future. Though I expect removing MFN status but read somewhere our cotton exportors dont have another country to export (we still have lot remain after exporting to bangladesh). Still I feel it has to be done,our farmers can grow something else. Also there should be a strategy to take back POK slowly starting with Gilgit. I guess plan may already be in place. But time may not be right for now

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Farooq extends NC’s support to struggle for Kashmir ‘azadi’

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Far...le-for-Kashmir-azadi/articleshow/55825165.cms

And such people were part of the govt. I guess time to limit article 360 to kashmir valley only and abolish from jammu and laddakh.Atleast we should settle more hindus by setting up more industries in jammu.
Mr. Farooq is trying to provide a 'peace of mind' statement here to all the porks for the interim of the time period, immediately called upon, and falling under pressure from Delhi to flush out the detergent starved pigs on the sly.

raheel besharam

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You forgot about surgerical strike and it be made public by the center. Also porki DGMO begging our counterpart. I think retribution for Nagrota will come if not now in the future. Though I expect removing MFN status but read somewhere our cotton exportors dont have another country to export (we still have lot remain after exporting to bangladesh). Still I feel it has to be done,our farmers can grow something else. Also there should be a strategy to take back POK slowly starting with Gilgit. I guess plan may already be in place. But time may not be right for now
Kitne bar Surgical strike ka Dhol petega Bhai ?

2 Beheadings and several more casualties in terror attack by Punjabi Jihadis and there is no strategy to take back POK considering the lack of initiative to capture few LOC posts let alone taking an entire area.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
OK I agree we need to strike back with double force for every terrorist attack. Atleast this should have been done. I guess some action may be taken we cant say.

Also for both the beheadings there have been plenty of casualties on paki side. In first strike(they did not acknowledge their casualties initially and later 7) Also for second incident the retribution was heavy (only 3 Casualties were acknowledged). Though their DM mentioned about some 27 casualties later. Though I agree there should have been more heavier retribution to teach that zaheel a lesson. Lets see what happens in future.

Regarding taking posts. Lets say we capture 2 Posts and have 100 Soldiers holding them. Now do you think Pakis will not use missiles airforce to recapture it. If we want to prevent it from recapturing we too will have to use missiles airforce. And will international community keep quiet. So capturing is option only in full scale war and I guess it may happen but not in short term.

As far as centre is concerned they say they have given free hand to army(though may not apply to crossing border and capturing posts). Something may be going on we dont know sitting here

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Regarding taking posts. Lets say we capture 2 Posts and have 100 Soldiers holding them. Now do you think Pakis will not use missiles airforce to recapture it.

How many missile Pakis fire on us when we captured Siachen ? Even though they had better conventional capability in Army compared with 2016 while their Air force were equipped with superior Jets than India back in early 80

Also for both the beheadings there have been plenty of casualties on paki side. In first strike(they did not acknowledge their casualties initially and later 7) Also for second incident the retribution was heavy (only 3 Casualties were acknowledged). Though their DM mentioned about some 27 casualties later.

And how many casualties India have since surgical strikes including the casualties inflicted by Pak Army Lashkar e Toiba and Jaish e Mohammed Regiment.

Also beheadings are not ordinary casualties but regarded as National insult.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This wasn't done by Pakistani forces. Most likely by angry armed villagers seeking revenge, since this attack commenced on the same sector where 4 Pakistani children were killed in shelling.

I wish an end to the recent violence; this will get us nowhere.
Actually your citizens should have been evacuated by your army.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles