2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wasn't there a news yesterday that all areas near border will have civilian mobility restriction from dusk till dawn. Can't remember the end date.

This seems to have got lost due to focus on jaya Lalitha.

Krusty

Country flag
38,000 rohingya pigs here?! Shit.They are all jihadi assholes. We need a qenocide of these mussie pigs. FCK.
Can someone shed light on who let them through our borders and how did they get to Jammu. Indians aren't allowed to settle there how did foreigners get to settle and why J&K of all places? This is beyond stupid and I can't believe it's happening under right under the noses of BJP. I smell something fishy. Definitely there is a chain of traitors. Hindu pandits who were driven away can't return but Muslims from other countries can? What the hell! And the media is as usual silent. This at a time when BJP is planning to send illegal Bangladeshis back. 38000 will become 380000 in no time and they will ask for adhar and ration card and claim they are Kashmiris. Absolute face palm news

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Chief minister Mehbooba Mufti told the state assembly this June that about 13,400 Myanmarese and Bangladeshi migrants are living in camps in Jammu. Bathindi Ka Plot is home to the highest number of Rohingya migrants — 686 in total.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...me-in-jammu/story-NOv2VcEw2PyNW4Y28E1w7M.html

yeh haal hai BC

actually NO state might have agreed to keep them only the Kashmir.
Well the hellhole just became shithole

More pigs

Seriously we should work on concentration camps for muslims

Krusty

Country flag
Chief minister Mehbooba Mufti told the state assembly this June that about 13,400 Myanmarese and Bangladeshi migrants are living in camps in Jammu. Bathindi Ka Plot is home to the highest number of Rohingya migrants — 686 in total.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...me-in-jammu/story-NOv2VcEw2PyNW4Y28E1w7M.html

yeh haal hai BC

actually NO state might have agreed to keep them only the Kashmir.
The question is why we have to keep them in the first place. Who took the decision?

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Time to scrape 370 en allow Indians to buy assets in JK. Increase real estate. People automatically settles. Due Increased living expenses migrating pigs will suffer.
The entire awaam of J&K are ready to leave by the stunts of the leaders there. I wonder...in the next 50 years if things go to plan there won't be an awaam to say hello or give a couple of notes. You will find this easier considering what is the end result of life. Already the armed forces are mostly to your benefit, well some try too.

Heat

Country flag

yeh haal hai BC

actually NO state might have agreed to keep them only kashmir.
The report does'nt mention exactly when they arrived. Kashmir does'nt borders Maynmar, so either they were all airlifted or crossed through north India. Anyway, this is something that should be covered by MSM, we citizens deserve to know this. I learned this news through DFI first, the good for nothing media is turning a blind eye to this. Also, this migration was directed by UN I guess however we Indians don't owe anything to Rohingya muslims. they are not our liability. If UN is deeply in love with them they should intervene in Burma itself. Its none of our business.

Akshay_Fenix

Heard somewhere that, they were settled during UPA regeime. Now I still think BJP should remove them. Enough of sheltering them. Same to be done for non hindu bangladeshi migrant, they are forcefully converting hindus/ Breaking temples in bangladesh
Rohingya crisis started back in 2008. NC government was in power back then.
Since they failed in winning the elections now out of power they have now joined with the Hurriyats.

Strange thing is the CM of JK released this info back in June 2016 but this article popped up on 3 December. Wonder Why the wait?

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The report does'nt mention exactly when they arrived. Kashmir does'nt borders Maynmar, so either they were all airlifted or crossed through north India. Anyway, this is something that should be covered by MSM, we citizens deserve to know this. I learned this news through DFI first, the good for nothing media is turning a blind eye to this. Also, this migration was directed by UN I guess however we Indians don't owe anything to Rohingya muslims. they are not our liability. If UN is deeply in love with them they should intervene in Burma itself. Its none of our business.
Most probably what I think it is planned.

They might use the rohingyas against the incoming threat from Pakistani tangos. They will ask them to mix with Kashmiri Mullahs and sabotage their movement.

If this is the plan, then amazing!! But why to settle in jammu put them in between those haramis in Kashmir.

Krusty

Country flag
Most probably what I think it is planned.

They might use the rohingyas against the incoming threat from Pakistani tangos. They will ask them to mix with Kashmiri Mullahs and sabotage their movement.

If this is the plan, then amazing!! But why to settle in jammu put them in between those haramis in Kashmir.
I can't believe you think it's a good plan. When one speaker in a Kashmir mosque starts transmitting "Islam is in danger " you think your plan will save us?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I can't believe you think it's a good plan. When one speaker in a Kashmir mosque starts transmitting "Islam is in danger " you think your plan will save us?
they are refugees. they can be trained. And be asked to leave India after few years and offc can keep contact. there won't be any proof of Indian involvement :D

because Pakis are already using these Rohingyas against India in Kashmir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles