2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Country flag
I also don't like Parrikar said that we don't want to fire at you unless you do the same.

He probably missed the Pak proxies part. He must have made it clear that if Indian dies because of Paki Jihadis then punishment on LOC is justified

Essentially India don't have any defined anti terrorist policy or SOPs.

Nobody knew the response of India
What is the policy if this escalates into a war? Are their any specific objectives? Pakistan has a s pacific objective of taking Kashmir. What is India's objective?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What is the policy if this escalates into a war? Are their any specific objectives? Pakistan has a s pacific objective of taking Kashmir. What is India's objective?

we are a community which believes in atithi devo bhava ... padharo marey des and vasudheva kutumbkum. We have no objectives in life except to have a normal good life and bc get settled.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
we are a community which believes in atithi devo bhava ... padharo marey des and vasudheva kutumbkum. We have no objectives in life except to have a normal good life and bc get settled.
I think we do have a definite objective this time. The first objective should be to take back POK and as and if we progress we ought to liberate Sindhi and Baluchistan.

Country flag
So billions are being spent and soldiers dying for nothing?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Exactly..
We Should make any attack by anyone inside India very very costly for Pakis..

If a terrorist pisses in Kashmir, we should bomb CPEC in POK...

Hit them and just deny everything and every proof they show..

Country flag
I think we do have a definite objective this time. The first objective should be to take back POK and as and if we progress we ought to liberate Sindhi and Baluchistan.
Pok has been taken back four times and given back. Why should this time be different?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Have you ever heard of such retaliation in past?
Actually yes. When my father was in service back in 80 and also in 90s and early 2000

In 1981 14 Pak troops were killed by cross border strike because they killed one of our Capt and prevent our troops to recover his bodies which was rotten in open.

Paki lost heavily in siachen including one helicopter shot down killing Brigadier Naved Anwari.

In early 2000 entire Neelam valley was pulverized and paki declared unilateral cease fire after humiliation. Off course they called it due to Ramadan.

We killed their civilian in cold blood by cross border raids. This is well documented in Int media.

======================

Kindly don't overestimate the fake bravados of politicians. We have seen enough of 1 ke badle 10 sir.

Last edited:

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Pakistan has become only a city now, separatists are willing death and loss to their own there. Islamabad should be thanked for letting this happen. The entire region is on a death trip. Why shouldnt we take back the land so generously given to these suicidal children. If you are so depressed try to get there faster by ingesting poison. And what 72 maidens would dare choose a person of the likes? Either they are sex changed or its fake.

IndianHawk

Country flag
With Pakistan we need to throw rulebook out of the window.

Brutal killing is the way forward.

Who cares if Pakistani civilians die . Indian civilians too lost life in terror attack.

We should keep killing and pounding like there is no tomorrow

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
My view, if we are serious about hurting them bad, apart from keeping the LOC hot and firing indiscriminately their military or civilians doesn't matter we need to employ covert operators inside Bakiland and do constant damage to CPEC infrastructure.
Without shedding blood we cannot stop bloodshed within India.

Bornubus

If don't retaliate in kind and fear of "escalation" then i am sorry more Pathankot and Uri will happen in future.

We might not find brave Nitin Yadav type luck every time as we see today's attack.

As for the objective we have a constitutional and moral obligation to recover the lost part of our territory. I am not saying that it should be done by this govt or in specific time.

But we can't let Paki slaughtering us without paying the price.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
My view, if we are serious about hurting them bad, apart from keeping the LOC hot and firing indiscriminately their military or civilians doesn't matter we need to employ covert operators inside Bakiland and do constant damage to CPEC infrastructure.
Without shedding blood we cannot stop bloodshed within India.
And suddenly it's Christmas from China with 'grudging hate' after the Nalanda massacre?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
We should open Ordinance factory in Afghanistan....some of those weapons will find a way into Balochistan

IndianHawk

Country flag
One more thing.

The pig terrorists that we hunt in Kashmir we should start labeling them paki army regulars.

They are indeed trained and armed by the porks.

Who cares about technicalities.

Bornubus

What is the policy if this escalates into a war?

Parliament should enact law that any terror attack on our civilian and military won't go unpunished.

Govt will bring proof in front of the world, to the UN and if no action is taken Govt will take punitive action.

Add compensation, govt job to the family of martyrs etc in the same act.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles