2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Mikesingh

Country flag
Samba - 3 Paki terrorists killed
Nagrota - 3 Paki terrorists killed so far

Unfortunately we lost two bravehearts.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I think we should light up the border and kill few dozen of their civilians to teach them a lesson.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think we should light up the border and kill few dozen of their civilians to teach them a lesson.
India do not target the civilians, Some times because of the terror infrastructure close to border people who aid the launch pads, give supplies and help terrorists crossing the border from POK do get killed in shelling.

3deffect

Country flag
well after death porki terrorist think there is no Virgins..we wasted our lives..hope they understand earlier

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Israel regularly kills one or two Palestinian infiltrators ...

Myanmar regularly kills one or two Bangladeshi infiltrators..

India regularly kills one or two Pakistani infiltrators ...

Connect the dots,connect the dots .... simple rule 2+2.Democratic secular tolerant govt's are same everywhere. :lol::lol:
Indian sub continent is a bit different, India is facing pure evil who is targeting innocent civilians for decades, plotting destruction of India, mayhem and nuclear holocaust .

The thing is this monster is passing this hatred and thirst for blood to the next generations as well.

mavles ihctep

I think the indo pak border conflict will again start as according to ABP news ....the BSG DIG was not injured by terrorists but due to pakistani firing
DIG is injured while recovering 3 dead paki punjabi pig bodies. Grenade went off from dead pig bodies

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Maybe whenever a terror attack takes place anywhere in Kashmir, lob a few grenades in downtown Srinagar. Need not injure or kill anyone.

Govt is happy that civilians are no longer being targeted. Kashmiri stone pelters know that they are no longer the targets hence large gatherings at janazzahs, also the reason for local support for tangos. Maybe it is time create some confusion to shake things a bit.

Why should security forces take all the casualties, in protecting the very people? Maybe it is time to distribute the burden with Kashmiri locals(especially in stone pelting areas).

Playing nice is not breaking the status quo.

lcafanboy

Country flag
India should start using air power. Same strategy should be used as was used in kargil. Mig29 on top to provide cover and Mirage 2000 for precision strikes. India should use glide bombs which have 100kms range flying inside our borders and hitting all the militant camps deep inside Pakistan will send clear cut message that India is ready for next level of escalation.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Idiots see only 10 (1 masked) people here but minimum knowledge persons knew there are minimum 1000 cadre parallel army running inside Kashmir.(Jawans/Officers/Training/Ammunition etc)

I think you knew whose corpse it is!!

Now minimum 4000+ Cadre .... more recruits, more attacks, 2+2... :pound:

We are fighting a war from last 1000 years still people refuse to recognize the IEDology.
Anyway,Which one is Next Kashmir Kerala or West Bengal??
I want a gatling gun right now......:shoot:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Chemical...:dude: i'm a software guy..i have less knowledge in chemicals..so i prefer guns..
If you are software guy then why not a cyber attack?????

Wipe out all their govt data,military data,credit card info,banking system stock markets and other things?????

It will be fun...........

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
If you are software guy then why not a cyber attack?????

Wipe out all their govt data,military data,credit card info,banking system stock markets and other things?????

It will be fun...........
Not every software guy can hack....

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Extremely angry we cant keep losing our brave soldiers like this. Namard pak cant fight like a man and pleading our DGMO to stop firing and then sent terrorists. Better light up the borders. No statement till now from politicians or those high up in military.

On a side note as per one of the astrologer there are chances of a limited war with pak in dec.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Attack on 16 Corps is attack on Nation akin to declaration of war.

In 1971 Pak launched preemptive strikes on IAF bases now in 2016 Paki do this via proxies. Very effective strategy to kill HVT a rank of Major.

If they succeeded then entire Officers mess would've been wiped out.

Last time we lost a col in Samba.

Articles