2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
One more thing.

The pig terrorists that we hunt in Kashmir we should start labeling them paki army regulars.

They are indeed trained and armed by the porks.

Who cares about technicalities.

In 2013 our Special Forces kidnapped a Paki regular from his post, brought him back and killed him after labeling him that he crossed the LOC and fire on our troops.

His body was return to Pak in flag meeting while his weapon and rank kept as trophy.

I've seen the video of his dead body which RNDTV aired it on primetime. His name was Mushtaq if i remember correctly.

IndianHawk

Country flag
In 2013 our Special Forces kidnapped a Paki regular from his post, brought him back and killed him after labeling him that he crossed the LOC and fire on our troops.

His body was return to Pak in flag meeting while his weapon and rank kept as trophy.

I've seen the video of his dead body which RNDTV aired it on primetime. His name was Mushtaq if i remember correctly.
Even if we kill a desi inbred of Kashmiri origin like burnhan piggy.
We shall still call it paki army regular.

We need puncture their proxy by all means.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I think we do have a definite objective this time. The first objective should be to take back POK and as and if we progress we ought to liberate Sindhi and Baluchistan.
No one is ready for war. Currently every one is busy in bank. To take back POK you need consensus and suitable condition inside your home. Under this demonetisation it is not possible for next 1 year to do anything.

It will take decades to reach to Skardu. Forget whole POK.

Bornubus

Even if we kill a desi inbred of Kashmiri origin like burnhan piggy.
We shall still call it paki army regular.

We need puncture their proxy by all means.

The objective is to fuck Paki in all holes.

Stretch their forces on all front, at LOC so that they can divert forces from FATA.

This will also put the pressure on their economy.

indiatester

Country flag
2 officers,5 jawans martyred........................
They tried to teach India a lesson by eliminating a large number of officers.
Thankfully it was contained fast, or else it could have been far worse.

Even though contained, this is still a big loss of 2 officers and 5 jawans. We need to make sure the "eye gouging" response is given.

Is there a way we can ascertain the nature of the terrorists? If we find that they are paki SF, we can legitimately decimate the PA.

raheel besharam

No one is ready for war. Currently every one is busy in bank. To take back POK you need consensus and suitable condition inside your home. Under this demonetisation it is not possible for next 1 year to do anything.

It will take decades to reach to Skardu. Forget whole POK.
Bhai toh ye porky aake hamare marke jaate rahenge and we will keep showing tears of family members of armymen.......

IndianHawk

Country flag
I am getting the word that troops were taken hostage and Jihadis tried to videotaped their execution.
Fucking brutes.

We need a salva judum in Kashmir an pro India millitant group to deal with jehadis and their paddlers.

They need to be punished beyond the realms of law.

raheel besharam

DOnt these kashmiri militants have familes ? tell these active militants that their parents would be killed infront of them and their gori sisters will be sold in some brothel......

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They specifically seem to have targeted officers, we need to skin several of them alive. Screw LoC escalation, we need to blow up an HQ.

These are worse than animals, treat them as such.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai toh ye porky aake hamare marke jaate rahenge and we will keep showing tears of family members of armymen.......
I will be little harsh here but this is what Indian politicians and our leaders believe in.

''out of 24 lakh soldiers even if 10000 are killed in an attack in single day... it is not going to affect, and in next 6 months 10,000 are ready to join the force. At most world will call India a banana republic and weak nation. izzat toh hum log apni wese bhi nahi karte''

I strictly object to such thinking but it is something not said by our leaders but believed in.

Bornubus

Fucking brutes.

We need a salva judum in Kashmir an pro India millitant group to deal with jehadis and their paddlers.

They need to be punished beyond the realms of law.
Paki troops are famous for surrendering to BLF and TTP begging for mercy. There are several videos of same. Baloch fighters asking their rank, service numbers and force them to beg for life.

Imagine if they succeed in doing so with Indians. The prestigue, morale of our army and civilians. How they will tolerate such humiliation.

Although i am certain they would prefer death over such humiliation.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Zee news showing 2 officers and 5 army men are martyred.
3 pigs dispatched to hell. ....
I think this is a serious security failure.
How the hell these b@stard managed to enter the army camp?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I will be little harsh here but this is what Indian politicians and our leaders believe in.

out of 24 lakh soldiers even if 10000 are killed in an attack in single day... it is not going to affect, and in next 6 months 10,000 are ready to join the force.

I strictly object to such thinking but it is something not said by our leaders believe in.
If tomorrow there is Parliament attack part 2,there will be definite declaration of war on Pukistan

IndianHawk

Country flag
Paki troops are famous for surrendering to BLF and TTP begging for mercy. There are several videos of same. Baloch fighters asking their rank, service numbers and force them to beg for life.

Imagine if they succeed in doing so with Indians. The morale of our army and civilians. How they will tolerate such humiliation.
That is why we need to make an example out of them first!!

That is why we need to absolutely reckless in dealing with paki army and jehadis .

They should bloody shiver while even thinking about India .

Bornubus

That is why we need to make an example out of them first!!

That is why we need to absolutely reckless in dealing with paki army and jehadis .

They should bloody shiver while even thinking about India .

One of the reason why Army or ADGPI never officially release pics and videos of Paki dead bodies, destruction of their post because they know how much damage it would cause to the morale of Pakis

They are doing what all professional armies do but time to change the rules of the game.

ghost

I have been through twitter accounts of all major politicians in government,none of them have shown condolence for the 7 soldiers martyred today.Wondering what type of "shahadat" qualifies in their book to be worthy of their condolence.Maybe, that type of shahadat, which is worthy of prime airtime across all tv channels.

I heard Parikar saying "we will do same as Pakistan does",Why does India action should be dictated by Pakistan action,we should do what we have to do,as per our goals instead of mere reactions.For all those who are daydreaming that Pakistan would disintegrate on its own,NO! it's not going to happen ,unless you do something about it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles