Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Retard @Indx TechStyle see bolded part. He, like you,wants India to be a US satellite. Your foreign policy is slavery to USA, that's all.
If you are again not able to interpret,
I would rather be a US satellite than,
I can't help you. If again a preference argument can be interpreted by you as a choice, you either don't have any sense or you are trying to dishonestly synthesize to escape humiliation.
See
Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

abhay rajput

Country flag
If Congress had not turned India into a Soviet satellite then US would not have seen the need to arm Pakistan the way it did.We paid the price for Nehru's love for pro-Soviet non-align bs rather than pragmatism of Realpolitik.
And what about aim120 missiles deal to Pakistan in 2008..? Don't be delusional. We don't have any friends only snakes

ganesh177

Country flag
If for API's india is still reliant on china for chloroquine then how can we use this situation for our advantage ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Opposition attacks Modi govt for cancelling MPLADS fund, Congress, TMC, Left criticise decision to divert Rs 7900 crores for coronavirus fight

The decision of the Central Government to suspend the MPLADS (Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme) funds for 2 years and divert a total of Rs 7,900 crores to the Consolidated Fund of India, in the wake of the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak, has drawn the ire of the Indian National Congress, Trinamool Congress, and other Opposition parties, as per a Times of India report.

Under the MPLADS scheme, a total of Rs 5 crores is provided to the Members of the Parliament to suggest development work to the district collector in their respective constituencies. The scheme was formulated in December 1993 and is monitored by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation since 1994.

The government will thus save a total of Rs10 crores per MP for 2 years. As such, a total of Rs7900 crores from the 545 Lok Sabha and 245 Rajya Sabha members can be diverted to the Consolidated Fund of India. But, the Opposition was clearly not impressed.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/mod...es-foul/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

We shouldn't be surprised! These twits will now be losing all their pocket money. No more swanky SUVs and home improvements costing crores and no more cash to fill party coffers from their MPLAD funds! (Though the funds go through the collectors, there are upmteen ways for misappropriation for which these boneheads are experts at!)

This decision must have hurt real bad! No wonder the opposition is pissed off! Lol!

I love it! :biggrin2:
Same set of people were asking govt to cancel the new parliament building construction till yesterday.

sorcerer

Country flag
If for API's india is still reliant on china for chloroquine then how can we use this situation for our advantage ?
STOP gap re..
our pharma said..they can do it inhouse.. The plan for this was fixed even loong before the china virus outbreak.

this is just to keep the flow going on the demand part.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
As of now, 1251 confirmed cases and 32 deaths have been reported. During the last 24 hours, 227 new confirmed cases
April 7: 4452 cases(400+ in last 24hr), 132 deaths.

Will the lockdown be extended, or temporarily lifted, or partially lifted?
Can't find bollocks about thethe future plans anywhere.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
No one from Nizamuddin Markaz tested positive, it is conspiracy to kill Muslims: Assam MLA Aminul Islam arrested for spreading lies and communalising coronavirus

Assam MLA from Dhing, Aminul Islam, was arrested on Tuesday morning and charged with an attempt to communalise government’s efforts to tackle the Chinese coronavirus pandemic. The All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF) MLA, while addressing the people of Assam through a video clip, had claimed that nobody from Nizamuddin Markaz had tested positive for coronavirus. Aminul Islam had also said that the isolation wards for coronavirus are like detention centres and it is a government conspiracy to kill a certain section of people.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/ass...us-lies/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

Throw this asshole into the Bay of Bengal!

Oh wait...He'll pollute the bay too with his communal rants. So just put him in a whole six feet under and fill it with Nitroglycerin. The explosion will put the 4th of July fireworks to shame!! :troll:

Kumata

Country flag
Reality is that it is for those bastards (employees) that those PSU are fucked( big time) best current examples are BSNL and MTNL. My district used to have 16 sugar mills all of them closed due to those baboons and hundreds of crores were lost my family lost 70 lakh in sugarcane dues
+1000
I just returned after fucking a PNB manager who dare to shout at me for not wearing mask. He cud have said that politely as well and i would have happily accepted it but shouting on a customer is a big NO in my books. I too work in essential sector and in a front end customer service but never shouts on my customer.

had given some useful tips to bihari nigga to get his mind out of badlands of bihar. Asshole think that people in himachal are same as bihar and he can get away shouting .

In return, asshole had to deposit my money by his own hands and got me out of branch in 2 min...

tomorrow he will loose few lakhs of his deposits which will go to SBI.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

:shock:

And they wonder why we call'em pigs....
This after molesting nurses and spitting on hospital staff! But there's pin drop silence from the libtards, Cong, the Left, and the Lutyens media. Because according to the mullah brigade, Mohammed has ordained this superior human tribe to see the world as a vast shit pot of Kafirs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles