Kaveri Engine

Pash

Country flag
You can't stop, it is not here only but in many threads e.g. in TEJAS thread too.

@mods you cannot do any thing?

Enquirer

You can't stop, it is not here only but in many threads e.g. in TEJAS thread too.

@mods you cannot do any thing?
Seems like the thug ersakthivel has too many fans(worthless critters), who seem ok with that moron abusing others, flame baiting, doing a DoS attack on the threads etc but will jump to his defense when anyone stands up to his BS!
What a pity!!!

Last edited:

Pash

Country flag
Seems like the thug ersakthivel has too many fans(worthless critters), who seem ok with that moron abusing others, flame baiting, doing a DoS attack on the threads etc but will jump to his defense when anyone stands up to his BS!
What a pity!!!
@Enquirer
1ST MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. I CAN USE MORE BAD WORDS THAN YOU CAN IMGIN. NEXT TIME TAKE CARE WHAT YOU WRITE FOR OTHERS, ...............................

2ND I AM NOT ON ANY ONE'S SIDE. DO YOUR MUD THROWING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

@MODS, SLEEPING

Enquirer

@Enquirer
1ST MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. I CAN USE MORE BAD WORDS THAN YOU CAN IMGIN. NEXT TIME TAKE CARE WHAT YOU WRITE FOR OTHERS, ...............................

2ND I AM NOT ON ANY ONE'S SIDE. DO YOUR MUD THROWING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

@MODS, SLEEPING
I can definitely see that a bunch of you guys are some sort of 'followers' of that guy - maybe due of his tooting of his self-worth!

How is it possible that ersakthivel starts the abusive rant against me, and the few times I choose to respond in kind (I've mostly been trying to ignore his BS) there's a barrage of posts attacking me?

I like physics & and by extension am also a man of statistics! It's not a random, natural occurrence!!

That guy's thuggish behavior comes from the encouragement of his 'followers'.

Despite not being the aggressor, I've apologized to several folks for being a participant in the ugly spat. Yet, I dont' see a SINGLE dude worth his salt state anything against the arrogant thug!!!

As I said, something's not right in the state of Denmark! Mods too might be complicit!!! The guy spews this much BS and no one points it out??? This is some bizarre phenomenon!

Last edited:

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag
"First successful test run of “Hindustan Turbo Shaft Engine
(HTSE) -1200 engine” technology demonstrator was carried
out on 12th February, 2018.
150 Test runs so far for HTSE1200
HTFE 25 had total 255 ground tests with 2 prototypes"

-From HAL annual report.
from brf forum

power_monger

Country flag
I didn't follow that....................
We appreciate your post and lot of technical details you put on forum.request to avoid getting into baits.please try ignoring users of your dislike. And continue adding value to this forum

power_monger

Country flag
I didn't follow that....................
We appreciate your post and lot of technical details you put on forum.request to avoid getting into baits.please try ignoring users of your dislike. And continue adding value to this forum

Reactions: Kay

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
HTFE 25 had total 255 ground tests with 2 prototypes"

-From HAL annual report.
from brf forum
Let us spare a Jaguar for arial test of HTFE 25. Its derivative of 37 kn Dry and some 48 to 50 KN wet may be used in Jaguar as the replacement. It can be used in Sitara as well. Can any derivative of same can be used in Saras?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Link Please. 150 test are significant. Let us hope that they may commissioned soon so hat we may replace current engines whenever the replacement is due. 1200 KW power is significant and it is 16% more than current engines used in LCH and ALH which has a great power to weight ratio. Putting these engines will significantly enhance already powerful choppers. We can go to Kargil with more payload or go even higher with same payload.

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
a question
what engine will we use in HAL Medium Lift Helicopter.
Are is working on a engine for it or if we will use a foreign engine which one will qualify?

thanx

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
a question
what engine will we use in HAL Medium Lift Helicopter.
Are is working on a engine for it or if we will use a foreign engine which one will qualify?

thanx
I think 1600 KW engines shall be required if we want to go up to 20000 ft. With 1200 KW engines installed, we may do normal operations upto 10000 ft but can not use them beyond that.

Advaidhya Tiwari

I think 1600 KW engines shall be required if we want to go up to 20000 ft. With 1200 KW engines installed, we may do normal operations upto 10000 ft but can not use them beyond that.
Mi17 has 2000KW engines. So, that is what our MRH will also need

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles