Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Things are changing slowly so have patience.
Most significant change that I'm seeeing is the vest they are wearing and the pouches.
Seems similar to Russian Vests, the ones in America are loacted high and way more compact.

Don't know why we haven't worked on proper com set yet, it is no Rocket science.
Any of the Institutions DRDO, BHEL, IISC, IITs, MKU, TONBO could make it.

Haven't seen Tactical multi band Radio either.

^^^This one is Chinese ^^^

But this is understandable it costs around 1 lakh to 20,000.

I've only seen radio with one or two soldiers in an entire unit probably the leader of the team.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Since i have been getting bored at home i was thinking of sharing some SF videos.

Not about the firing and show off but techniques and things SF do.

So we create a basic awareness of where we stand.

As i was wondering why people dont understand that we need to improve.In that series heres my first video.

No comments..just learn and if you feel like think what we have to do to improve.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yaa...............
This guy is like a loadout legend really. And damn, even their basic uniforms have become so high tech!!
PS - This is for the members who like to shoot off the term 'Gucci Gear' all the time - pay close attention to what the guy in the video says in his outro.

rkhanna

Country flag
This guy is like a loadout legend really. And damn, even their basic uniforms have become so high tech!!
PS - This is for the members who like to shoot off the term 'Gucci Gear' all the time - pay close attention to what the guy in the video says in his outro.
lol forget gucci gear lets start learning weapon transitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles