Indian Army Artillery

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Cost of ATHOS-6CR
Cost of ATAGS- 22cr..............
Dude, remember this ARMY will use this to justify athos joke.
When someone will say order in thousands then of course manufacturers will decrease the cost.
Then the army will say atags is heavy.
When one will say then buy dhanush gun, then they will say its caliber is low.
When again someone will say then OFB is providing up-to date caliber version.
Then army will say TRIALS will go on.
After that army will say guns inventory is becoming obsolete thus allow us to buy from outside.
This is the whole story of our ARMY PROCUREMENT DALLALS until now, this is the way they succeed.
If this Israeli salom gun is bought I will throw black ink on army jokes wherever I found them.
So now time has came to buy black ink for me.
Saale MADE IN INDIA AAACK THUUUU.
K-9 made in India order only few guns, now plant is being shut.
ATAGS just for parade.
Arjun just for DRDO pride.
LCH no APACHE IN (I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ),
No indigenous assault guns import guns.
World make our fun because of this idiot army of ours WHO SHAMED US IN TANK BIATHLON OR WHATEVER WITH IT'S PROUD T-90 tank demonstration so much so that not even our army now even talk of it.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I have one more solution for these guys.
Buy ATAGS now in 500 or 1000 numbers in its present 18 tons weight.
After that I am sure Bharat forge will come along with DRDO and TATA weight decrease technique ,then buy rest 1000 of those, keep 1000 of those in critically important positions.
Because even 500 of those can win us war against anyone.
Keep previous 1000 for aftershock for the enemy.
Concentrate on SHELLS because it is the shells that will do the job not the guns, somebody invest in nammo gun shell by IIT madras or other revolutionary shells that our industry can develop because the shells are important.

Knowitall

I am actually fed up of our army.
CDS is a bit Hypocrite here , pointing fingers at Navy when its the most pro indigenous force.
While Army lusts for foreign imports despite indigenous solutions available.
Questions Navys budget but ignores his army buddies.
Exactly how I felt a few days back what we must do is simply divert money to those branches of the military who are investing and buying indigenous products.

As simple as that you want new equipment buy home made solutions or you won't get the money.

This is the only way they will understand.

Hopefully when they start feeling the pinch and having no other options they will finally come buy our equipment.

I know many people will say our armed forces will become weak but guys we need to put corrupt army generals under leash.

I mean how many of you here are willing to see hard earned money go into scams like this.

At some point they will hopefully realise that the capability gap is decreasing and finally start buying indigenous products.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Dude, remember this ARMY will use this to justify athos joke.
When someone will say order in thousands then of course manufacturers will decrease the cost.
Then the army will say atags is heavy.
When one will say then buy dhanush gun, then they will say its caliber is low.
When again someone will say then OFB is providing up-to date caliber version.
Then army will say TRIALS will go on.
After that army will say guns inventory is becoming obsolete thus allow us to buy from outside.
This is the whole story of our ARMY PROCUREMENT DALLALS until now, this is the way they succeed.
If this Israeli salom gun is bought I will throw black ink on army jokes wherever I found them.
So now time has came to buy black ink for me.
Saale MADE IN INDIA AAACK THUUUU.
K-9 made in India order only few guns, now plant is being shut.
ATAGS just for parade.
Arjun just for DRDO pride.
LCH no APACHE IN (I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ),
No indigenous assault guns import guns.
World make our fun because of this idiot army of ours WHO SHAMED US IN TANK BIATHLON OR WHATEVER WITH IT'S PROUD T-90 tank demonstration so much so that not even our army now even talk of it.
Do you know the beauty of this contract? :)

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

What a wonderful gun. What a wonderful IP to have within India. A champion for public-private partnership, a blue print for future programs. Thousands should be produced by TATAs and Bharat Forge. Raining terror on the enemy if the need arise. What a shame, a crime.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles