IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
And with this, it is concluded. At last Tamil Nadu has also produced a fighter pilot who has made history, like the keelor Brothers and Nirmaljeet Sekhon before him. Abhinandan Vartaman, the man who shot down an f 16 with a Mig 21. This is the biggest aviation news in the past 2 decades. And this is the most important highlight in the Mig 21's 60 years of service.

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to promote my own state, but with the way TN is going right now, at least there's one silver lining of what we've contributed to the nation.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Read through the whole piece.

Just mind-blowing stuff.

Thanks for such an academic read.

BTW in my last 10 years of blogging with the use of instincts, body language, reading patterns, understanding propaganda, filtering out own biases and few other techniques it was absolutely clear to me that Pakistanis are lying.

Sooner or later it will be disclosed by Pakistanis themselves.

Thanks to @sayareakd like always you have busted Pakistani propaganda with facts. This is the real service to the motherland.

Regards.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Since Indians have given impregnable proof and awarded Abhinandan now aviation experts and Air forces world over will recognise it.

Pakistanis have started to admit that there was 2nd Pilot but with another twist; read shameless lie that it was an Israeli Pilot.

Look at this poor photoshoot disseminated by their disgraced ISPR tools at Pakistan Defence Forum.

It actually proves that we are winning.

Now they are admitting there was a 2nd Pilot.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Whole world knows that Israeli press is under strict laws to not disclose identity of any serving pilots of IAF. Even in media interviews all IAF pilots conceal their faces to prevent identification.

The pukkies don't realize they are dealing with the baap of propaganda

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

uoftotaku

Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag
Hello,

Since you contributed to the article, i request you to share it on below thread as a co-author

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55629&sid=1cbd368a17bade45cd779ff1dcea955d
These f16 fanboys have no objectivity. They can't accept f16 loss and can't accept f35 flaws/ delays.

The proof was in Pakistan airspace closer. No Victor of aerial warfare has to keep its airspace close for months! Yet these idiots at f16 can't comprehend this. They don't want to. Too thick in the head.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
If we can summarize the info war of this whole episode, India won the info war on the Balakot strike, and pakistan won the info war of the feb 27 air skirmish. Western journalists generally accept the fact that India struck Balakot, but don't accept that we shot down an f 16 the following day.

Saichand K

Country flag
If we can summarize the info war of this whole episode, India won the info war on the Balakot strike, and pakistan won the info war of the feb 27 air skirmish. Western journalists generally accept the fact that India struck Balakot, but don't accept that we shot down an f 16 the following day.
That is because then it will be izzat kharab for F-16.. That's why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles