Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Indians are oriental people. Our mythology is about kings and queens. How @pmaitra not like empires? It is in the Indian blood.
You like American empire. Why?
@Akim крепостным Америке/США. :lol:

The West will not be at war with Russia. In Europe pretty well live and appreciate human life.
"appreciate human life" - coming from you. Banderovtsy talking about human life. What a joke. You must be smoking something strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Indians are oriental people. Our mythology is about kings and queens. How @pmaitra not like empires? It is in the Indian blood.
You like American empire. Why?

The West will not be at war with Russia. In Europe pretty well live and I appreciate you're about]asnal. For those who are in the tank will repeat a second time. I'm not a fan of the USA, I am not a supporter of our government Rabbit. However, I live in the country and it was attacked by the enemy, which a year ago I considered a brother.

pmaitra

The West will not be at war with Russia. In Europe pretty well live and I appreciate you're about]asnal. For those who are in the tank will repeat a second time. I'm not a fan of the USA, I am not a supporter of our government Rabbit. However, I live in the country and it was attacked by the enemy, which a year ago I considered a brother.
Are you not tired of repeating the same thing?

Who attacked whom? Who carried out the Khorsun massacre? Who carried out the Odessa massacre? Who carried out the Kiev sniper attack? "European values" my foot. "Human life" - yeah right. Go stand in front of a mirror, look into your eyes, and repeat this. See how it feels.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"appreciate human life" - coming from you. Banderovtsy talking about human life. What a joke. You must be smoking something strong.
Пошел на хуй! Ты заебал уебок! Все. Базар с тварью окончен. Я буду говорит, только с нормальными людьми, а ты соси!

Last edited:

pmaitra

Пошел на хуй! Ты заебал уебок! Все. Базар с тварью окончен. Я буду говорит, только с нормальными людьми, а ты соси!
Specially ordered for you. :)

pmaitra

@Akim, sorry I take that Banderovtsy back. I will try not to speak my mind in the future.

pmaitra

Will see how she will do without Dnipropetrovsk components.
Don't worry. Dnepropetrovsk will become part of Russia soon, just like Odessa, just like Kharkov, just like Kiev, . . . , all the way to Zhitomir. Then Russia will exile all Ukro-Nazis (and Azov sympathizers) to Lvov, and kick it out.

bhramos

Country flag
Journalist Dutch newspaper "AD" visited the Crimea and to his surprise found that a year after the "annexation" of Crimeans are very pleased to be a part of Russia. Title of the article: "In Crimea, life is good."And the author talked not only with local, not finding them among those disappointed reunification with Russia, but also with the Dutch businessman residing in Sevastopol. He complains of only one thing: a war of sanctions that hurt him personally business. In this case, the Dutchman said he did not know among his friends there the one who would not be happy with the "annexation." In addition (absolutely the last nail in the European templates!), Sevastopol Dutchman says that due to the sanctions blow to the Dutch, Crimea is now sold Argentine meat and he has the ability to have a delicious steak, which was not there before. Ukrainian viewers as it does not tell - but it's there for them even bigger gap templates installed TSN and 5 channel ...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don't worry. Dnepropetrovsk will become part of Russia soon, just like Odessa, just like Kharkov, just like Kiev, . . . , all the way to Zhitomir. Then Russia will exile all Ukro-Nazis (and Azov sympathizers) to Lvov, and kick it out.

You're a science fiction writer.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fiction or Fact? The jury is out.

Just like back in the day.
May God grant you a long life, but no man lives so long. If Russia were able to expand economically, it would be recognized terrorists in the Donbass and b able to capture it. However, Russia has a weak stomach.

pmaitra

Significant Decrease in Russian Gas to Europe via Ukraine

Russian gas transit via Ukraine to Europe in January-February down 38.8% year-on-year.

(TASS - Russian news agency) [SOURCE]

As of March 7, average daily gas supplies to Europe amounted to 178.5 mln cubic meters, which is 2.6% less than in the same period of 2014

KIEV, March 10. /TASS/. The transit of Russian natural gas via Ukraine to Europe including Moldova in January-February fell by 38.8% year-on-year to 7.9 billion cubic meters, Ukrtransgaz' press service reported Tuesday.

Ukrtransgaz is the operator of Ukraine's gas transport system.

As of March 7, average daily gas supplies to Europe amounted to 178.5 mln cubic meters, which is 2.6% less than in the same period of 2014, the company said.

"The operator of the national gas transport system fulfilled the requests for gas transportation to European consumers in time and on full scale," the company said in a statement.

INFOGRAPHICS

[HR][/HR]

Commentary: So, the Yatz-Yank gas transit isn't going quite as planned.

Then:

Chill out! I have it under control.​

Now:

Why can't I get a grip of things?​

sgarg

Will see how she will do without Dnipropetrovsk components.
What is so special with Dnipropetrovsk components? If Russia has blueprints, it can make the components in Russia.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What is so special with Dnipropetrovsk components? If Russia has blueprints, it can make the components in Russia.

I agree. If Russia has all the drawings and all documentation. However, they do not have them.Russia has said it will carry out an independent modernization of its An-124, but it isn't working.

sgarg

I agree. If Russia has all the drawings and all documentation. However, they do not have them.Russia has said it will carry out an independent modernization of its An-124, but it isn't working.
Likely Russia has all the blueprints that are critical. An-124 is not central to Russian transport fleet. Russia can live without it.
Your argument about nuclear missiles is false. Russia can make electronics for all in-service missiles.

Just as the case is with Ukraine, Russia has very large amount of equipment in storage. Parts can usually be obtained from there for legacy platforms.

Russia will continue to push for new equipment. The industrial capacity will be increased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles