Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
Which one is better covishield or covaxin. I m getting vacvine slot for covishield. Shld i take it or wait for Sputnik or Covaxin to be available...
sputnik will be available from July end -Aug only. Do you want to wait till then?
Get whatever is available. Covieshield is also more than 85% effective against all variants in India.

Cheran

Country flag
Meanwhile:-

Islamists, communists launch propaganda warfare against Lakshadweep administrator Praful Patel, accuse BJP of ‘saffronisation’

Among the policies of the new administration that are being opposed are, banning candidates with more than 2 children from contesting Panchayat polls, the removal of illegal storage facilities along the coast, and the strict order to boat owners against leasing/renting their boats to individuals without proper permission from authorities.

As per an exclusive report by the Organiser, the Islamists accuse Patel of trying to undermine the ‘Islamic character’ of Lakshadweep where Muslims constitute 96% of the total population.

Among the policies of the new administration that are being opposed are, banning candidates with more than 2 children from contesting Panchayat polls, a rule that is already in use in several states, the removal of illegal storage facilities along the coast, and the strict order to boat owners against leasing/renting their boats to individuals without proper permission from authorities.

While the Islamists claim the island to be crime-free, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) has raised concerns of illegal berthing of foreign vessels and poor handling of foreign vessels by the police agencies.

In recent weeks, Rs 3000 crore worth of drugs were seized by the Coast Guard off Minicoy Island. A Sri Lankan fishing boat Ravihansi with 300 kgs Heroin and 5 AK-47 rifles with 1,000 live rounds was also caught by the security agencies.

In 2019, there were intelligence reports which suggested the movement of 15 ISIS terrorists from Sri Lanka to the Lakshadweep Islands
Some actor called Prthviraj Sukumaran also twaated about shaving Lakshadweep.

cc @Hariharan_kalarikkal

Below 2015/2016 news, shows the grip that Islamists have there

As director Sachy was about to embark, on a ship, in February, 2015, with the actors and crew of the film, ‘Anarkali’, for the Lakshadweep Islands, he got a shocking news. The permission to shoot scenes at the islands of Agati, Kavaratti, Bangaram, and Thinnakara had been withdrawn by the island’s administrator Rajesh Prasad.

"
A group called the Sunni Students’ Federation had submitted a petition to the Administrator, signed by the Imam of the local mosque, stating that cinema is unIslamic. “I was informed that if shooting commenced, there would be communal problems,” says Sachy.
"

"
The director kept calm. “If I told [the actors] Prithviraj, Biju Menon, Priyal Gor, and Miya George about this problem, they would immediately set out for their next films,” says Sachy. So he kept quiet and had a discussion with producer Rajeev Nair and production controller Roshan Chittoor.
"

"
“If Lakshadweep is a part of India, then the film shoot will have to take place there, at all costs.” Rajesh cited a possible law-and-order problem and said that he did not have the necessary forces to control the unrest. “We will send central forces,” the official said firmly. Rajesh nodded and flew back. As soon as he reached Kavaratti, Rajesh issued the permission certificate.
"

So:-
New admin does below:-

1) Passes goonda act
2) Some inquiry/closing down about Govt. owned "milk farms" (read corruption) {new admin made sure that Amul products reach Islands daily}
3) Anti cow slaughter bill
4) More tourist friendly measures

The islamists, it seems, want maintain the status quo, they want their writ to run there.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Xenophobia and Racism against Indians by Han Chinese Majority in Singapore over the “Indian Variant” or B.1.617 Variant of the China Virus

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Some actor called Prthviraj Sukumaran also twaated about shaving Lakshadweep.

cc @Hariharan_kalarikkal

Below 2015/2016 news, shows the grip that Islamists have there

As director Sachy was about to embark, on a ship, in February, 2015, with the actors and crew of the film, ‘Anarkali’, for the Lakshadweep Islands, he got a shocking news. The permission to shoot scenes at the islands of Agati, Kavaratti, Bangaram, and Thinnakara had been withdrawn by the island’s administrator Rajesh Prasad.

"
A group called the Sunni Students’ Federation had submitted a petition to the Administrator, signed by the Imam of the local mosque, stating that cinema is unIslamic. “I was informed that if shooting commenced, there would be communal problems,” says Sachy.
"

"
The director kept calm. “If I told [the actors] Prithviraj, Biju Menon, Priyal Gor, and Miya George about this problem, they would immediately set out for their next films,” says Sachy. So he kept quiet and had a discussion with producer Rajeev Nair and production controller Roshan Chittoor.
"

"
“If Lakshadweep is a part of India, then the film shoot will have to take place there, at all costs.” Rajesh cited a possible law-and-order problem and said that he did not have the necessary forces to control the unrest. “We will send central forces,” the official said firmly. Rajesh nodded and flew back. As soon as he reached Kavaratti, Rajesh issued the permission certificate.
"

So:-
New admin does below:-

1) Passes goonda act
2) Some inquiry/closing down about Govt. owned "milk farms" (read corruption) {new admin made sute that Amul products reach Islands daily}
3) Ani cow slaughter bill
4) More tourist friendly measures

The islamists, it seems, want maintain the status quo, they want their writ to run there.
Prithviraj is a talented person
But he is as liberal dhimmi as it gets

He played a navy officer in the movie anarkali, acting is actually on point, as I said, very talented actor, but his portrayal of the naval officer is derogatory at best, He routinely violates OPSECs and routinely gets caught for bad conduct by superior officers, not to mention he bangs a 15 yr old chick

mandestiny

Country flag
Here comes the Chaff and Flare

Coronavirus India Live Updates: No indication that children will be severely affected in third wave, says AIIMS Director
AIIMS Director Dr. Randeep Guleria on Monday said though it has been said that children will be infected the most during the third wave, the Pediatrics Association has said that this is not based on facts. It might not impact children and so people should not fear, he added.

now kiddos will run around without covid discipline and succumb to the virus..and parents with the false info from media will fail to ensure kids are adequately protected in public.

I suppose we will have a series of media articles on it in the coming week like the anti vaccination articles by the media
Is third wave already started ? When we talk about wave, wats its timeline ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Liquid oxygen output up 10 times as government readies for 3rd wave

NEW DELHI: Having got industry to ramp up liquid oxygen output by 10 times, the government is seeking to set up over 1,100 Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) plants by July as part of preparations for a possible third wave of Covid-19. Data available with the government showed that compared to an average daily output of around 900 metric tonnes liquid medical oxygen (LMO) in 2019, production was estimated at around 9,300 MT last week as steel plants stepped out output from around 1,250 MT a day at the start of April to 4,000 MT.

sorcerer

Country flag
Malaysia's worsening Covid outbreak sparks alarm

A worsening coronavirus outbreak in Malaysia has sparked alarm and is spilling over into neighbouring Thailand, which recently discovered a more infectious variant in its south believed to have come from Malaysia.

Malaysia has experienced a rapid climb in new cases since April that has strained its hospitals and prompted the government to impose a near lockdown until June 7.

But infections have not abated, with a record 7,289 new cases reported Tuesday, pushing the country's tally to 525,889 — a five-fold increase since the start of the year. Deaths have spiked to more than 2,300. It is the third worst-hit country in Southeast Asia after Indonesia and the Philippines.

sajobajo

Country flag
I got my first dose of COVISHIELD yesterday at a center managed by a private hospital in Pune. The center was extremely well managed, full marks to the volunteers and staff. The center is also collecting all the add-on cost (standard across all hospitals) to vaccinate those in need. I paid 900 for the shot.
First 24 hours I hardly felt anything, but since the significant other who got jabbed with me is having a constant 101F temp , did some work around the house, for the kid, meals etc. Also thought of not taking the day off since I was mostly fine(ish). But boy did it hit hard starting afternoon today. Bodyache, a strange kind of backache.. followed by fever, pain in the legs like I have been standing for a week types. Had to pop a paracetamol. Since I have not had a fever for over 10 years now, this was a very strange feeling.

But still, its the only alternative we have for the virus. Get jabbed, encourage others. If possible, sponsor a few people around you and help them book slots. I plan to do the same for our household help and her husband.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Western Media and its Indian agents are working real hard to denigrate and malign India. Classic atrocity literature. Our speedy response to COVID & Vaccine capabilities are being grossly underplayed.

Dedicated to all Indians who lost their loved ones in this Bio War

here2where

Don't know if this guy is nuts ....

Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier

Many epidemiologists know it and are "silent" about the problem known as "antibody-dependent enhancement," Montagnier said.

This guy stuck his neck out on wuhan lab leak theory early last year ...

Nobel winning scientist claims Covid-19 virus was man-made in Wuhan lab

another_armchair

Country flag
I got my first dose of COVISHIELD yesterday at a center managed by a private hospital in Pune. The center was extremely well managed, full marks to the volunteers and staff. The center is also collecting all the add-on cost (standard across all hospitals) to vaccinate those in need. I paid 900 for the shot.
First 24 hours I hardly felt anything, but since the significant other who got jabbed with me is having a constant 101F temp , did some work around the house, for the kid, meals etc. Also thought of not taking the day off since I was mostly fine(ish). But boy did it hit hard starting afternoon today. Bodyache, a strange kind of backache.. followed by fever, pain in the legs like I have been standing for a week types. Had to pop a paracetamol. Since I have not had a fever for over 10 years now, this was a very strange feeling.

But still, its the only alternative we have for the virus. Get jabbed, encourage others. If possible, sponsor a few people around you and help them book slots. I plan to do the same for our household help and her husband.
Friend of mine had the same symptoms after Covishield. Hit him on day 2 .. felt as if his legs, feet were on fire. Temp hovering around 101.. .. it subsided after a couple of Dolo 650's.

shade

Country flag
Don't know if this guy is nuts ....

Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier

Many epidemiologists know it and are "silent" about the problem known as "antibody-dependent enhancement," Montagnier said.

This guy stuck his neck out on wuhan lab leak theory early last year ...

Nobel winning scientist claims Covid-19 virus was man-made in Wuhan lab

Probably has been "persuaded" against revealing anything more about Wuhan's Made-in-China virus, so is now discrediting himself by spewing stupid shit.
Because if the guy is a vaccine denier, might as well him talking about Wuhan's manufactured virus is all horse shit ;)

Country flag

A Chinese-American civil rights group is suing Trump for $22.9m for calling COVID-19 the 'China Virus' and 'Kung Flu'.

Maybe chinese don't realize there is freedom of speech in USA?? Maybe Indians should sue
for the Indian variant??

Country flag

shade

Country flag

A Chinese-American civil rights group is suing Trump for $22.9m for calling COVID-19 the 'China Virus' and 'Kung Flu'.

Maybe chinese don't realize there is freedom of speech in USA?? Maybe Indians should sue
for the Indian variant??
"Chinese-American civil rights group" aka CCP front pressure group.
Any criticism of PRC can now be successfully deflected as ANTI ASIAN RACISM REEEEEEE
Like how any criticism of Jooz can be shut down by "anti semiticism" laws.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles