Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
Country flag
well, to all those brandishing modi as a dictator, he did things no autocratic leader like putin or orangie did.. he listened to his people and acted swiftly. just proves he is no dictator and those around him are not into the business of propoganda. ofcourse some RW desh-bakht fools indulge in it. they are just plain bad headache.
In a crisis like this politics is meaningless. Modi has done the right thing to protect the public.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A staff (who just gave birth) of my friend tested positive from Chinese virus. My friend is one of the suspected source of infection since he travelled to and arrived from Manila (the epicenter) on March 12. And I attended the party of that friend on the evening of March 12. He had a fever the next day but recovered after about 4 days. He's still on self-quarantine for 20 days now despite not having symptoms. He requested several times to be tested but according to doctors his previous symptoms do not qualify for Chinese virus.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
drowning in work. wfh is worse than being in office. have been away from corona vorona for some time now.
so wadafak is happening in dilli! how did all that huge sack of cutlets managed jam sessions when lockdown in progress? doesn't dilli have the dil to smack their bottoms? i thought the police there were under motu's nose. and it seems it requried another PR stunt by loveall dovall to manage things.
kujli will just point the finger at motu and dayyyummm he may be right.
i cant think of a more spectacular policing failure than this..
:facepalm:
Or maybe it is time to end the ambiguity in Delhi governance structure.

Chaos thrives in ambiguity.

Icarus

Country flag
I'm losing confidence on Mota Bhai and his gang. They're screwing up too many issues. Yogi should replace him.
And their fanboys have an excuse. If they do anything, media will hound them. So do nothing and let the country suffer.

here2where

And their fanboys have an excuse. If they do anything, media will hound them. So do nothing and let the country suffer.
you are wrong on so many counts, that i dont even want to begin correcting you. too tired.
Or maybe it is time to end the ambiguity in Delhi governance structure.

Chaos thrives in ambiguity.
Agree. enact a bill or something and make dilli a centrally administered special territory and stop this nautanki of no governance.
anti-caa jamia, shaheen bagh and now this cutlet orgy have proven dilli has no police to do the policing. facking shameful that this farce happens in the full international glare due to it being the capital city .

sorcerer

Country flag
TN reported another 100 positive cases no points for guessing all of them went to Delhi TBJ markaz . with this TN has 234 cases out of which 190 came from TBJ delhi event .

The worst news was one govt hospital doctor who had participated in delhi event and returned back and was in duty till today afternoon when police and administration were able to track him as one of participants from delhi and he was treating patients in hospital in thoothukudi :frusty:
well looks like China virus Jihad!
is it the Tsunami.. Raga was talking about? using China virus to create politics ..
Remember his 6 months speech...

well!! with the congies we can never be sure what they will use as politics with the jihadis..

AbRaj

Country flag
Google it !!!

Don't know and don't care.It was not our war.We got sucked in as a Brit colony.We should stay focused on new Nazi power in our region - PRC.Any enemy of PRC is our friend and ally.I don't know about you but I can smell the coffee.Time to wake up.
Just wanted to compare the Damages caused by Hitlers’ Germany and Ping Piong the 11th China . If countries extorted war reparations from Germany and Japan then why not CCP ??

AbRaj

Country flag
drowning in work. wfh is worse than being in office. have been away from corona vorona for some time now.
so wadafak is happening in dilli! how did all that huge sack of cutlets managed jam sessions when lockdown in progress? doesn't dilli have the dil to smack their bottoms? i thought the police there were under motu's nose. and it seems it requried another PR stunt by loveall dovall to manage things.
kujli will just point the finger at motu and dayyyummm he may be right.
i cant think of a more spectacular policing failure than this..
:facepalm:
Dilwalon Ki Dilli is just a tagline for propaganda purposes.90% People here are no better than bloodsucking leeches

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Occupants were unruly since morning&made unreasonable demand for food items. They misbehaved&abused staff at Quarantine Centre.Also they started spitting all over&on persons working/attending them incl doctors.They also started roaming around hostel building:CPRO Northern Railway

I don't even have words to abuse these SOBs.
We shd do jus exactly what Kurus did to Shakuni's family.
Lock all pigs in that Jamat building as they wish, but without water and food.
Let em jump frm terrace,but no supplies.

sorcerer

Country flag

Occupants were unruly since morning&made unreasonable demand for food items. They misbehaved&abused staff at Quarantine Centre.Also they started spitting all over&on persons working/attending them incl doctors.They also started roaming around hostel building:CPRO Northern Railway

I don't even have words to abuse these SOBs.
We shd do jus exactly what Kurus did to Shakuni's family.
Lock all pigs in that Jamat building as they wish, but without water and food.
Let em jump frm terrace,but no supplies.
Spitting at doctors!:shock:
Well!! what else can you expect from some islamic barbarians following tribal sand people cult.
saudi islamic training only!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles