Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rockdog

Country flag
Its not imported when china exported it all over the world in the first place..
well!! the Indian scientific term will be "Ghar Wapsi" for corona if corona infected person come back to china.
This is the medical term, debate with the proper people not me, and i don't care how it called in Indian, no offending.

Just like I don't like the term American Indian since they looks like more as East Asian... but the word Indian still refer to American original people.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Meanwhile in France ... They don't learn from Italy?

You assholes should have learnt this lesson long back in 2003 when first corona outbreak happened but you assholes being the first degree assholes that you are did nothing.

Don't lecture the world when you are the cause of the problem.

PEOPLE THIS IS WUHAN CORONA VIRUS.
CALL IT THAT.

sorcerer

Country flag
It looks like French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi has enough Plaquenil to treat 300,000 patients of the Chinese Virus. The treatment is being distributed throughout France at no cost.

France: Sanofi offers potential drug to beat Wuhan Coronavirus
Cindi Cook |18.03.2020

PARIS

French pharmaceutical company Sanofi said on Wednesday that it is ready to offer the French authorities the anti-malarial drug in the fight against the new coronavirus killing thousands worldwide.

In a recent clinical trial, the Plaquenil drug was tested on 24 patients, and after six days, the virus had disappeared in three quarters of them.

The trial was carried out by Professor Didier Raoult, director of IHU Mediterranee Infection, a research institute based in Marseille.

Sanofi said they are in possession of several million doses, enough to treat 300,000 people infected with COVID-19.

"Sanofi is committed to making its treatment available to France," a company spokesperson said in a statement to the press.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/france-sanofi-offers-potential-drug-to-beat-covid-19/1770571
well!! most nations have enough stock cuz as soon as the int on it started coming in..industries were tasked for APIs.even in India.

rockdog

Country flag
It looks like French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi has enough Plaquenil to treat 300,000 patients of the Chinese Virus. The treatment is being distributed throughout France at no cost.

France: Sanofi offers potential drug to beat Wuhan Coronavirus
Cindi Cook |18.03.2020
Search ResultsWeb resultsDr. Fauci: There is no 'magic drug' for coronavirus - CNN Video
https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/03/20/anthony-fauci-coronavirus-no-magic-drug-sot-vpx.cnn

Quick and urgent way: Asking your French fellow stay home and no gathering...

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Bhai you’re free to lick boots as asses of yours truly comrades , as much as you like.
But please stop this chutiyapa of communist propaganda. I highly suspect you are Bongladesh . Oh it’s still k/a waste Bengal.

There is a saying that if you face a commie and a snake at the same time, tackle the commie first.
China at your border is a reality & you have to live with it. ---- I just gave you an e.g --- things can be worked out ---- red lines need to be drawn on the level and type of engagement. ---- America supply paki with f-16, radars or make sure it's lackey keep the supply chain going indirectly. --- but most Indian boot lick American kapitalist a** like no tomorrow. ---- western, russian , Chinese blackmail India through Pakistan & there Indian agent's in top echelon of Indian govt including military to get every last dollar out of this country. ---- west don't like russians cause they pay there debt & don't like Chinese cause they won't take western dikat. --- India is quite week on both front.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Why so serious?

Country flag
They are saying that we don't want to go with you most probably they think that it's because of ( they think that MAX hospital to which police is taking to them is inferior not upto the mark and that's why they wanna go for treatment in this https://www.google.com/search?q=pgi+hospital&oq=pgi+h&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l2.2324j0j9&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:rln,rc_ludocids:10376191988372494002,ru_gwp:0%2C7,ru_lqi:CgxwZ2kgaG9zcGl0YWxaHAoMcGdpIGhvc3BpdGFsIgxwZ2kgaG9zcGl0YWw hospital which is one of the best hospitals in Punjab.
I thought positive cases are not treated in private hospitals only in government hospitals .

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan reports third death

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday asked people to self-quarantine for at least another 45 days as the country reported its third COVID-19 death and the total number of cases rose to 464. The third death was reported from Sindh province where the number of cases rose to 238, according to provincial spokesman Murtaza Wahab.

Source: PTI

Cartel Boss

Country flag
You assholes should have learnt this lesson long back in 2003 when first corona outbreak happened but you assholes being the first degree assholes that you are did nothing.

Don't lecture the world when you are the cause of the problem.

PEOPLE THIS IS WUHAN CORONA VIRUS.
CALL IT THAT.
The formal name is SARS-COV-2 virus but informal name is China virus. People are beginning to call it China virus. The thread should be renamed to China virus.

sorcerer

Country flag
I don't care what you call it.

But if you use some insulting word, i just treat you as a dalit and won't have communicate with you.

well..you should not say that...
The president of India is a Dalit..(shows india is more culturally diplomatic than your so called NPCSC )
so..if thats what your CCP propaganda department teaches you to counter argument the chinese way of cuteness from getting bashed.. thats gonna look bad again on your Xi

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Calm down people, everyone out here has family members with health issues which will surely get them killed if China Virus hits them.

No need to spread panic and fear, we are all in the same boat.

This is not the first time Bharat has faced such calamity, last pandemic killed of 12 million people out of 250 million population.

People will die, there is no denying that if you cannot face that fact then I suggest they take a break from such news.

The goal is to come victorious as a society, citizen knowing their responsibilities. It's not the virus that will kill us, but the sheer stupidity of some people.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have been watching trump press conferences for a few days.

I am starting to think that Trump is high functioning individual, his brain gets sloppy when there are not many interesting problems placed infront of him. When he is alert he knows every little detail of every question posed to him, sometimes details that are not part of the question itself.

Or

He has a good doctor who keeps him on good meds to keep him functioning at the right time.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
well!! most nations have enough stock cuz as soon as the int on it started coming in..industries were tasked for APIs.even in India.
Sanofi has a near monopoly on its production and will take time for other pharma companies to make it. It depends on how bad the outbreak gets to determine if there are enough stocks. As it is now the French pharma giant has enough for all China Virus cases reported. Sanofi is ramping up production as we speak if the world needs more.

rockdog

Country flag
I know that you are jealous of French research finding the cure for your Chinese disease but denying every fact that crosses your screen doesn't make you right.
I welcome any cure from any nation, including France. I hope France prepares enough ECMO for sick people. China send almost all ECMOs to Wuhan, and a single hospital in Wuhan has five. It's so far the most effective way to save people.

There are planty of news about cure being invented by China, Japan, Germany, USA ... I hope it all work out! But the time is urgent and people are dying every minutes.

I just curious why they are still gathering and without mask, French people don't learn from Italy?

Cartel Boss

Country flag
I have been watching trump press conferences for a few days.

I am starting to think that Trump is high functioning individual, his brain gets sloppy when there are not many interesting problems placed infront of him. When he is alert he knows every little detail of every question posed to him, sometimes details that are not part of the question itself.

Or

He has a good doctor who keeps him on good meds to keep him functioning at the right time.
I have been quite impressed with his China virus briefs myself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles