Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

sorcerer

Country flag

Mangal

Country flag
According to a PTI report, you can now file a complaint with the DoT against offensive messages received on WhatsApp. To report, the receiver of abusive message should take a screenshot of the message along with the mobile number and mail it to [email protected].
https://www.indiatoday.in/technolog...-for-action-against-sender-1464321-2019-02-25
Thanks bro. The person deleted the messages after being threatened of being reported to authorities. The guy was rumor mongering about deaths in India.

sorcerer

Country flag
Experimental lung drug to be tested on UK coronavirus patients
The company received the green light from UK regulators to conduct a trial of its lead drug SNG001 at NHS trusts across the country.

The inhaled drug has been in development as a treatment for chronic-obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), a severe lung disease, but this has been paused to conduct testing on 100 patients who have been diagnosed with Covid-19.

The medicine is designed to boost the patient’s immune system to help them fight off the virus. It contains interferon beta, a naturally occurring protein, which orchestrates the body’s antiviral responses.
It was identified in a World Health Organization analysis of potential Covid-19 treatments last month as the only phase-two therapy that is inhaled, which means patients can self-administer it, through a small hand-held battery-operated nebulizer.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Its crossed officially 300 infections in Pakistan. while there has been a manifold increase in influenza cases in Karachi and people have been turned away without coronavirus test... It's already in stage 3 heading towards stage iv .. the epidemic phase .. As I said earlier, mobilize Indian Army, and start deploying anti personnel mines in Punjab and Rajasthan to stop the paki hordes, because shit is going to hit the fan in Pakistan...

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Its crossed officially 300 infections in Pakistan. while there has been a manifold increase in influenza cases in Karachi and people have been turned away without coronavirus test... It's already in stage 3 heading towards stage iv .. the epidemic phase .. As I said earlier, mobilize Indian Army, and start deploying anti personnel mines in Punjab and Rajasthan to stop the paki hordes, because shit is going to hit the fan in Pakistan...
Yes, it is turning like world war z movie, anyway pakis now disintegrate even your allah wants it.

Craigs

Country flag
We have to mobilize every piece of artillery to the border. We have to mine the border too. We cant let the diseased horde enter our country. The AF has to be put on alert with incendiary napalm bombs. It is world war Z.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Coronavirus in Pakistan and Imran’s viewpoint.

Now Pakistan has joined the ranks of countries who would do next to nothing to fight the coronavirus. It is their priority as he said himself to let people die instead of taking measures to prevent its spread. Earlier he had refused to evacuate Pakistani students from Wuhan. He quoted Quran to justify his actions. Now he is going against the world’s wisdom to take steps to prevent its spread. Again it was his fool of a representative during SARRAC meet who preferred to talk about human rights than measures to be taken to prevent coronavirus spread.

My opinion is that he has not said anything of his own. It is the ISI/Army agenda to stay focussed on Kashmir than the welfare of his own people who make up the Army. Small measures like shutting down large gathering or airports etc. will go a long way to prevent its spread. Italy took it easy and suffered consequences of its easy way out. I am glad that India has shutdown all borders with Pakistan.

Now, instead of doing what is essential, he has taken his begging bowl out and started to ask for loan forgiveness from the rest of the world. I would say he is not only stupid but also an opportunist that he will make use of all opportunities to beg for money so that heavy debt burden is reduced and he starts buying guns all over again.

Its consequences - God forbid, coronavirus will spread like wild fire in Pakistan. I hope it spreads into the ISI and the Army and then into Imran’s advisors also. That will knock some sense into him.

varun9509

Country flag
Coronavirus in Pakistan and Imran’s viewpoint.

Now Pakistan has joined the ranks of countries who would do next to nothing to fight the coronavirus. It is their priority as he said himself to let people die instead of taking measures to prevent its spread. Earlier he had refused to evacuate Pakistani students from Wuhan. He quoted Quran to justify his actions. Now he is going against the world’s wisdom to take steps to prevent its spread. Again it was his fool of a representative during SARRAC meet who preferred to talk about human rights than measures to be taken to prevent coronavirus spread.

My opinion is that he has not said anything of his own. It is the ISI/Army agenda to stay focussed on Kashmir than the welfare of his own people who make up the Army. Small measures like shutting down large gathering or airports etc. will go a long way to prevent its spread. Italy took it easy and suffered consequences of its easy way out. I am glad that India has shutdown all borders with Pakistan.

Now, instead of doing what is essential, he has taken his begging bowl out and started to ask for loan forgiveness from the rest of the world. I would say he is not only stupid but also an opportunist that he will make use of all opportunities to beg for money so that heavy debt burden is reduced and he starts buying guns all over again.

Its consequences - God forbid, coronavirus will spread like wild fire in Pakistan. I hope it spreads into the ISI and the Army and then into Imran’s advisors also. That will knock some sense into him.
I am quite certain for their Jihad against India they will use Coronavirus, we have to be extremely alert on our borders.

Sent from my Redmi 8A Dual using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles