Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

shankyz

Country flag
Aise kaun leta hai yaar.

Note: 16:12 page 1971, refers to 16th December, 1971 ..the day Dhaka fell, Pak surrendered and Indo-Pak war ended.

Craigs

Country flag
I hope you read the whole thing.. Cow milk, bones, blood is used to extract certain components that will be part of vaccines. or for preparing the media for growing viruses..
Also, extracting components to prepare another product, is not the same as drinking cow urine or eating cow dung, unless of course, you are also fine with drinking cow blood, and eating cow bones...
Unless you are authority on vaccines or cow urine enzymes I guess you should allow all viewpoints. Cow urine was used as a powerful cleansing agent in India in the past so it does have some utility in killing microorganisms. Read up on it.

Cow blood and bone marrow are eaten in many places outside India - heard of blood sausages? Maybe that is how the researchers initially got an indication for using them for those purposes.

The first skill people should learn is to use google effectively: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BTW do we have medical research labs to make vaccine for this virus.
Kya isme bhi hum ram bharose
The Chinese say it will take at least 3 to 6 months for a vaccine working 24X7 in their labs! I'm not aware if we are doing the same.

captscooby81

Country flag
More bad news coming our way slowly . Most countries have banned citizens from China . But we have put red carpet to them for Auto expo and Def expo madarchodu babudom will fuck our lives for sure

Okay now these guys have started Bird Flu :doh:

Illusive

Country flag
More bad news coming our way slowly . Most countries have banned citizens from China . But we have put red carpet to them for Auto expo and Def expo madarchodu babudom will fuck our lives for sure

Okay now these guys have started Bird Flu :doh:

Just open the the link......Nothing to do with what's being stated in the tweet.

devx101

Country flag
I was just thinking why don't we fly back some Pakistani citizens and keep them at Delhi quarantine. If paki gov takes them by road then ok otherwise they can stay here & then return back to china when things improve.

I hope u all understand what news will it be for paki. A different move in the game board.... What do you all say....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I was just thinking why don't we fly back some Pakistani citizens and keep them at Delhi quarantine. If paki gov takes them by road then ok otherwise they can stay here & then return back to china when things improve.

I hope u all understand what news will it be for paki. A different move in the game board.... What do you all say....
no we are dealing with fucking virus here.....first deal with our people n secure our nation first....no need to play good samaritan here...u can do everything but cant stop a paki point ak47 at indian...we had enough of this good boi shit...take care of our people thats it....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
WE have enough terrorists in India to make life of non-muzzies miserable. Only good service India can do porkistanis is 'just nuke them'.

I hope this type of good bois must be cut their nunni half and export them to porkistan ,so-that they can understand hospitality of muzzies towards kafirs.
i m with u about nuke thing....indians r emotional people....nuclear power nation cant quarantine or evacuate their people then its none of our business...our govt is only for people with indian passport....people bring up yemen topic..in yemen it was people feeling from war not from deadly virus thats y we evacuated everyone....this is diff...u gotta deal with ur own shit...they got what they wanted..." a seperate country"....if they can't run properly they can go funk themselves....

captscooby81

Country flag
What different move . bloody we are like fools allowing so many porki pigs to come here for medical care all these years . Did that made those pigs realise our humanity side and stop sending terrorist or do pulwana type suicide attack? Nope right .you won't be able to change of that rabid jihadi pig country by helping any of its citizens , No need to get into this we are moral high ground , bloody for this moral high ground we had lost 1000s of soldiers every day to porki terrorist .

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Cow blood and bone marrow are eaten in many places outside India - heard of blood sausages? Maybe that is how the researchers initially got an indication for using them for those purposes.
I repeat again. extracting certain components from blood or urine, is not the same as drinking it whole. Useful components are even extracted from poisonous substances... I am talking here about the obsession with Cow urine from some among hindus... attributing properties like curing all sorts of cancer to curing aids.. The same obsession is not seen w.r.t either blood or other parts of the cow...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/
The language the authors use shows their confirmation bias.. and the journal for intercultural ethnopharmacology looks to be a journal promoting alternative approaches to modern medicine.. and not in the same league as Lancet, NEJM or nature..

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
I repeat again. extracting certain components from blood or urine, is not the same as drinking it whole. Useful components are even extracted from poisonous substances... I am talking here about the obsession with Cow urine from some among hindus... attributing properties like curing all sorts of cancer to curing aids.. The same obsession is not seen w.r.t either blood or other parts of the cow...
I repeat again unless you are an authority in either vaccines or cow urine enzymes please keep an open mind.

Did you even click at the link in that post?

devx101

Country flag

My suggestion was not based on moral high ground principle but for a PR exercise after Abhinandan/Chai incident.

The paki govt has publicly abandoned their citizens on record. We could have made a caricature of them by taking these abandons for a few weeks.

Hope now it is clear. Diplomacy is indeed difficult to understand....

rocky0290

Country flag
My suggestion was not based on moral high ground principle but for a PR exercise after Abhinandan/Chai incident.

The paki govt has publicly abandoned their citizens on record. We could have made a caricature of them by taking these abandons for a few weeks.

Hope now it is clear. Diplomacy is indeed difficult to understand....

Despite most of the members telling you that here we are dealing with a deadly virus and bringing those paki students in India just for a PR exercise or for a diplomatic upper hand or a revenge for the camera clicks of our captured pilot that too keeping in mind the population situation in our country, you are throwing that diplomacy is indeed difficult to understand whereas its you who is not even understanding the gravity of the coronovirus situation and just suggesting to score some browny points in what no can call a good diplomacy but a foolish blunder. Diplomacy also suggests someone to be practical. Hope you understood. No offence though.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
My suggestion was not based on moral high ground principle but for a PR exercise after Abhinandan/Chai incident
In that case we should try to evacuate any PoJK resident (if any in Wuhan ) who de jure is an Indian citizen according to our stance of PoJK being Baki encroached territory. Optics to GoI among PoJK ppl that instead of being with that shit'ole Bakistan, they better be with a global power India which can take care of it's citizens world over and has the best medical teams available to support them. Pak has left them to die, but we can treat them PoJK ppl here. Only for PoJK residents.

Rest of them Bakis, I'm least concerned abt them as long as their govt doesn't request us to help them outta ego.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles