Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
If Rampup takes time, they may not even need to do it, at the the rate at which it is ravaging certain regions.
Right this is akin to saying that porkies have attacked us and we are out shopping for tanks to defend ourselves... :D

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
There is no vaccine shortage trust me , After speaking to my customer who is doctor she said even below 45 year guy can get his jab if he walks into any private hospital where they have vaccine available and not many takers . I asked her about this waste theory she said Covidshield come in a pack of 10 vials once you remove it from the storage you should administer it within and sadly they are not finding 10 people at a time to take vaccine .

where is the lack is in logistics and management of vaccination . this is where its failing now . All the stupid hype of no vaccine available is done by presstitutes after their best CM has started crying when people asked why no many high cases in his state he simply blamed it on no vaccine story .

how come bigger state like TN, AP,TG and KA are not crying for vaccine shortage like this penguin pappa .
Monday my parents and dadi (s) got vaccinated(1/2- Covidshield)...... enrolled their names previous day, got time for monday 1 pm. By the way the center was my ward primary health center( shows the coordinated reach), 400 m from my home. They went in at 12.55 pm and by 1.15 pm all went done smoothly with 2 free paracetamol tablet given/each for if to use!!!
even today its working, but with 30 person perday basis . But...today I heard that main city hospital is out of stock.

here2where

The administration has always been lethargic and at a times like this the administration seems to collapse under pressure.
The adam-minister-inaction is made up of an narscistic egomaniac and a bunch of no-qualification ass-licking chamchas. All decisions are usually taken at 8 pm after endless beard shampooing and peaCOCK stroking.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There seems no specific responsibility for one thing everyone starts looking at each other he will do that that ministry will do that so the decision takes time to get executed even if they take one or if even one babu decides something some politician will come and change it or vice versa so it's really a cluster f**k in handling everything from top to bottom even at Central or State level.
Yes the whole system is flawed.
Most Politicians are no good but than again expecting gov to be competent is like expecting a whore to be loyal.
The so called Iron Frame(Civil Services) is overrated and breeds lethargicness.
Most gov offices are job providers etc etc.

notaname

Country flag
that 1 week delay will kill few thousand ... what a bunch of asshole we voted....
No it is reasonable time as they are adding new production facilities that's why this delay else the existing was enough till now the shortage is covered by stopping the exports so the new production will help in bringing down the price also the shortage may have artificially created to black market the injections.

Kumata

Country flag
Monday my parents and dadi (s) got vaccinated(1/2- Covidshield)...... enrolled their names previous day, got time for monday 1 pm. By the way the center was my ward primary health center( shows the coordinated reach), 400 m from my home. They went in at 12.55 pm and by 1.15 pm all went done smoothly with 2 free paracetamol tablet given/each for if to use!!!
even today its working, but with 30 person perday basis . But...today I heard that main city hospital is out of stock.
This is which state .. MAH ?

there us a politics going on as well in their heat....trying to shift blame to each other

Kumata

Country flag
No it is reasonable time as they are adding new production facilities that's why this delay else the existing was enough till now the shortage is covered by stopping the exports so the new production will help in bringing down the price also the shortage may have artificially created to black market the injections.
They said they have ramped down the prod ... People are still buy it in black for 10K a vial ...So not sure it becomes reasonable...

It is a life saving drug. they shud have ramped up previous year itself instead of stopping exports now.... these are dire measures IMO

notaname

Country flag
They said they have ramped down the prod ... People are still buy it in black for 10K a vial ...So not sure it becomes reasonable...

It is a life saving drug. they shud have ramped up previous year itself instead of stopping exports now.... these are dire measures IMO
You are right but we can just hope everything become normal or just pray the healthcare system doesn't collapse as it seems that can happen any day now.

here2where

You are correct in your assessment but grim reality is majority Indian population doesn't understand scientific logic. Many still refuses to believe that coronavirus is real they belive it some gov conspiracy. Most uneducated or less educated people don't even understand concept of microbiology. They don't have even a faint concept of what a virus is.

It is really hard to expect these people to behave like highly educated first world citizens like Sweden.

Below is what a sitting CM said with a straight face.

“I invite all devotees across the world to come to Haridwar and take a holy dip in the Ganga during Mahakumbh. Nobody will be stopped in the name of Covid-19 as we are sure the faith in God will overcome the fear of the virus,”
- CM Rawat

How is this hindu nutcase any different from the muslim tableegees who supposedly caused wave#1 ?

Answer - difference is pulis action was taken against the tableegees but no such thing will happen against the holy bathers.

notaname

Country flag
TBH, I never questioned modi Baba in first wave.. and understandably so since it was surprise for all... he had that benefit of doubt ...

In second wave, this is proving to be a monumental cluster fuck and IMO, he is sitting right on top....He deserves every shit coming his way...
We really can't blame baba for this he managed the first wave himself personally but when he gave some respite to state governments now you can see what they are doing themselves they are just crying please help please help and not taking any corrective measures instead just playing lockdown lockdown, and people are more to blame for this nobody is wearing masks or washing hands after they go outside thay say there is nothing like corona as this point we should just take care of ourselves and stop worrying about those who are not caring about their own health but it feels wrong to see people suffering like that nevertheless we had seen it coming but didn't prepare so now will have to pay for that.

shade

Country flag
We really can't blame baba for this he managed the first wave himself personally but when he gave some respite to state governments now you can see what they are doing themselves they are just crying please help please help and not taking any corrective measures instead just playing lockdown lockdown, and people are more to blame for this nobody is wearing masks or washing hands after they go outside thay say there is nothing like corona as this point we should just take care of ourselves and stop worrying about those who are not caring about their own health but it feels wrong to see people suffering like that nevertheless we had seen it coming but didn't prepare so now will have to pay for that.
Baba was convinced that the corona has B gone and there is no need to prepare any further, he can export vaccines and enjoy free PR also.
Now it’s all fucked.
Baba has too many yes-men as his advisors it seems.

Kumata

Country flag
You are right but we can just hope everything become normal or just pray the healthcare system doesn't collapse as it seems that can happen any day now.
It is collapsed already IMO in places like B,lore / mumbai.

Here in NCR, it's jugaad which is working.. normal Joe like me are being told to F**k off ... there r no beds...

shade

Country flag
It is collapsed already IMO in places like B,lore / mumbai.

Here in NCR, it's jugaad which is working.. normal Joe like me are being told to F**k off ... there r no beds...
you are infected?

Kumata

Country flag
Baba's fault is he let his yes Man decide his own thinking..

U know that people only listen when u hove Danda their ass... still he went around giving rose to each one... thats his fault... U wait for bengal elections to get over.... this cluster fuck with explode like a "Little Boy" & "Fat Man"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles