World Military/Paramilitary/Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I was leaving it anyway as it's full of day dreamers as random pics are biggest intellectual assets for them.
I just joined this forum to tell exactly what is your level. Seeing bigger dick in someone else LUNGI perfectly fitted notion.
Ok dude are you in the army? What he was telling was just a criticism you have to take it like that.and if you cant dream and thinks we are the best,we are allahs warrior kind of shit you can join pdf there are a lot of brain dead guys like you there .

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
You got a bed habit of seeing bigger dick in everyone else LUNGI so it's best to play with your own and it's not only your problem,there are lots of them on this platform.
@ALBY @LurkerBaba mods I am sry but you guys have deleted a much decent post of mine in the same thread but have not taken action against this post and this account.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Sometimes i feel iran is better equipped than India...God Knows..
Actully no!!! They are better than us in drone warfare and have more submarines than us (most are incompetent), other than that they have solid missile programs aided by North Korea!! Other than that they are not armed enough compared to us. But North Korea has better edge than us in multiple fields!

AZTEC

Country flag
No, we still have a lot of aspects to improve.
Yeah, but how is our military inferior to North Korea's military in any way?
Don't tell me that since Agni 5 has less range, we are behind NK in ICBM tech. That's a common misconception among laymen.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Yeah, but how is our military inferior to North Korea's military in any way?
Don't tell me that since Agni 5 has less range, we are behind NK in ICBM tech. That's a common misconception among laymen.
I never said military in general, but certain aspects like tanks, armoured vehicles, APCs, ifv, etc.

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
I never said military in general, but certain aspects like tanks, armoured vehicles, APCs, ifv, etc.
Are you taking about South Korea or North Korea.

Because North Korea best tank is T-72 , chonma(upgraded T-62)

For best IFV and APC they have BTR-1, M2010(upgraded BTR-80)

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Are you taking about South Korea or North Korea.

Because North Korea best tank is T-72 , chonma(upgraded T-62)

For best IFV and APC they have BTR-1, M2010(upgraded BTR-80)
North Korea, now the T72 is replaced by the re-engineered T14 tank. Almost all APCs and IFVs are also latest re-engineered ones.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles