Women In Uniform

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Frankly, I don't believe you are a woman.:dude:
You have gone through a series of female avatars, even using thumbnail photo of Milena Velba. Not the behavior of a real woman.
Point is, whoever you are, you seek attention.
Nor that you're the only on DFI who does...There's also that Chinese guy with the cleavage.:)
Point is, whoever you are, you seek attention.
Dear Indian and NRI members of this forum - i would very much prefer to discuss india defence issues in a closed forum or closed thread - so that we can discuss serious matters, without interruption and unnecessary negative and personal comments form certain persons

....in the past i have posted a request to ask the members to show me how it could be done ...so far i have not been able to figure it out ... i had also written private messages to at least one other person to request info and somehow either lack of time or whatever - I didn't get the info

If anyone can show me how - I promise to post much less on the open forum but rather to conduct discussion and serious debate via closed form

I hope that therefore you will believe me that I am not seeking attention as claimed by the post quoted

There are other claims about my avtar - Here is an unbiased definition of an avtar as given online:-
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#...429,d.d2k&fp=4d3ec0306f8423d6&biw=716&bih=491
It reads:- av·a·tar-- /'av??tär/ Noun
A manifestation of a deity in bodily form on earth. An incarnation, embodiment, or manifestation of a person or idea:

In using the avatar which I have always chosen from time to time , I believe I have remained within the definition as stated above

There are also other crude personal remarks which were made in his post "¦. I am appealing to the members of this forum and the admin to take some appropriate action
But seriously and above all - if someone can show me the url of explanation of how I could form a closed group - I would v much prefer to conduct most of my future activity via the closed forum
That would prove beyond any doubt that I am not seeking attention "¦and really I wanted to do that quite a while ago

Meanwhile there is the question of whether justice will be done regarding all these crude personal remarks which have been made - and totally uncalled for

I leave you the members and admin to judge for yourselves ! - it's in your hands , i shall leave it at that !

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
- i would very much prefer to discuss india defence issues in a closed forum or closed thread - so that we can discuss serious matters, without interruption and unnecessary negative and personal comments form certain persons

....in the past i have posted a request to ask the members to show me how it could be done ...so far i have not been able to figure it out ...
figured it out in a trice ! .................. nothing to it .....hope to be seeing many of you in closed group discussion hereafter ...bye

shom

only you will know them, when you worked with them..
like me, they are tough then us...
I have once read a book where it was written that women are always tougher than men by their heart and mind,,, it also said they are better pilot than men,,, though I dont discriminate between men and women ,, but I would love to work with a gal who is tougher than me ,,

bhramos

Country flag
I have once read a book where it was written that women are always tougher than men by their heart and mind,,, it also said they are better pilot than men,,, though I dont discriminate between men and women ,, but I would love to work with a gal who is tougher than me ,,
i am not discriminating between women and men, but Indian women and those of women,
i worked with those women and they were even tougher then me...

shom

i am not discriminating between women and men, but Indian women and those of women,
i worked with those women and they were even tougher then me...
Ya ya ,, I got u mate,,, I was not accusing you I was just sharing my part of knowledge which I received with you ,, plzz dnt get me wrong. And yes they shud be tough bcoz they are members of one of the most elite forces in the world am I right mate???

bhramos

Country flag
Ya ya ,, I got u mate,,, I was not accusing you I was just sharing my part of knowledge which I received with you ,, plzz dnt get me wrong. And yes they shud be tough bcoz they are members of one of the most elite forces in the world am I right mate???
naa bro, i am not misunderstang you, i have worked with both girls,
yeha ladikiya mens ko sweet baatho se kaam kar vathe... but you can never imagine...........

Articles