Women In Uniform

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
hmmmm im sure theres some other dressing before this ?- army issue lingerie perhaps ? - could we have a thread on that please - i might find their sport-bra better than the commercially available stuff im using !

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
another awesome set - would be great if we could post the country they came from - but i suppose we could guess from the url of the pic - in this case it's ru ...so russia i suppose

hmmmmm the cold weather makes the russian ladies look so beautiful !

congrats and Salute to russian members of DFI !

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
hmmmm im sure theres some other dressing before this ?- army issue lingerie perhaps ? - could we have a thread on that please - i might find their sport-bra better than the commercially available stuff im using !
Roma's posts reveal a personality which is by turns male and female and who knows what else? Female impersonator, transgender, lesbian....just strange.

W.G.Ewald

2nd photo in post #800, is there any army in the world that has the camaraderie as that among the Russian enlisted soldiers?

(Oh, and stand aside, those ladies look like they will knock you off the sidewalk.):)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
2nd photo in post #800, is there any army in the world that has the camaraderie as that among the Russian enlisted soldiers?

(Oh, and stand aside, those ladies look like they will knock you off the sidewalk.):)
Are you sure it's post #800 :notsure:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Roma's posts reveal a personality which is by turns male and female and who knows what else? Female impersonator, transgender, lesbian....just strange.
totally off topic - and absolutely inappropriate comments !

is it wrong for a woman to admire another ? now if you find that strange then admit it !

but why do you post personal comments - is that the job of a moderator - you are some official here on this forum arent you ?

you'll have to censure yourself - to be fair ! :cool2: ... conduct unbecoming of an official ....

whatever sexual orientation of any one of us - is that your concern or of this forum ?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

is it wrong for a woman to admire another ? now if you find that strange then admit it !
Frankly, I don't believe you are a woman.:dude:

You have gone through a series of female avatars, even using thumbnail photo of Milena Velba. Not the behavior of a real woman.

Point is, whoever you are, you seek attention.

Nor that you're the only on DFI who does...There's also that Chinese guy with the cleavage.:)

Articles