Women In Uniform

Antimony

LOL, Come Get Some
Look at President Patil's trigger finger. I sure hope that gun ain't loaded:noo1:

Wonder which idiot passed the gun to her without telling her how to handle it. But then, how do you refuse the president?:dozey:

ssingh49

Look at President Patil's trigger finger. I sure hope that gun ain't loaded:noo1:

Wonder which idiot passed the gun to her without telling her how to handle it. But then, how do you refuse the president?:dozey:
you seriously think they would give VVIP a loaded gun?

Antimony

you seriously think they would give VVIP a loaded gun?
The basic rules of gun handling is to assume that all guns are loaded. Following from that, any gun should not be pointed towards something you don't want to shoot, and the finger should not be anywhere near the trigger till you are ready to shoot. Check out all the pictures of the soldiers with guns and see how they hold their weapons.

In this particular case, I do think the gun is loaded. Here is the another picture from this set.

Clearly she is being shown an item from a display. The rest of the guns have their mags detached, this one has the mag in the gun. What is scary is that the rest of the folks seem to be looking up, as if the Prez has just let off a few shots. Even more scary is the fact that there seem to be people directly in front of her. The only person remotely concerned seems to be the jawan kneeling in front of the table. He has every reason to e concerned. If the gun is indeed loaded and if the Prez can't handle the recoil of a shot, he may be directly in the line of fire

ssingh49

Basic rule states that gun should have safety on if the personnel are on regular duty with the first finger resting above the trigger just below the safety button.

The soldiers are pointing towards the Media. The first picture proves this and the soldier kneeling is probably trying to get out of the way so the media can take some clicks of the President .

cheers:Laie_63A:

badguy2000

Respected Member
the skirt of PLA women soldiers is getting shorter and shorter

S.A.T.A

Iam rather inclined to think more and more "Hookers in the Chinese army" ......bah that's just me :)

Vikramaditya

Country flag
If you ask me,i like Chinese leg they are smoooooooth with two more things.......:man_in_love::girl_devil:

badguy2000

Respected Member
If you ask me,i like Chinese leg they are smoooooooth with two more things.......:man_in_love::girl_devil:
their legs are smooooth because of silk stockings.....:113:

mini skirt+silk stocking= the reason why some crimes happen

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles