Who is the most Evil individual from the 20th century ?

Most evil of the 20th Century

• Mao Zedong

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Joseph Stalin

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Adolf Hitler

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Winston Churchill

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Henry Kissinger

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Hirohito

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jinnah

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Idi Amin

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yahya Khan

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Country flag
And? Still gets my vote, albeit not on this poll. A man of his time who led Britain to victory rather than appeasement.

He gets more respect for me than Bose ever would. Or even Hitler on here ;)

Many Historians claim Churchill could have avoided ww2 if he had chosen?

Churchill, Hitler, and “The Unnecessary War” | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty

Book Review - Betrayal at Pearl Harbor: How Churchill Lured Roosevelt into World War II

The Rome-Berlin Axis, signed by Mussolini and Hitler in 1936, saw both leaders agree to wage a war against the Russian 'Bolshevik Enemy' in 1943, the date in which Italian troops were predicted to be in the military state to fight a war.

Between September 1939 and December 1941, Great Britain had been fighting the armed might of Nazi Germany almost singlehandedly. In the first half of 1940, Western Europe, including France, had been overrun by the Germans. In the first half of 1941, German forces, advancing through the Italian colony of Libya, were threatening the British Army guarding the Suez Canal in Egypt. After June 1941, the Soviet Union was in the war against the Nazis; and by December 5, the German Army was only five miles from the Kremlin in Moscow.

British Prime Minister Winston Churchill knew, from British intelligence, that Hitler had given up on his invasion plans for an amphibious assault on England. But he also knew that unless the United States came into the war, Great Britain would never be able to defeat Nazi Germany on its own. Either America came to the rescue or Britain would have to make a compromise peace with Germany. This Churchill was unwilling to do. America, Churchill had determined, had to be brought into the war.

Book Review - Betrayal at Pearl Harbor: How Churchill Lured Roosevelt into World War II

Churchill was probably a bigger egomaniac than Hitler and once assurance came
from USA Churchill welcomed the war.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
If they wanted one and the Queen wanted to wear it. Why? Couldn't Ghandi afford anything more than nappies?
Will you still love the Queen in a burka?
You'll have to forgive me on this but your english is appalling and doesn't make much sense to me.

If you're saying that M Khan was a great guy you couldn't be more wrong.

Darul-ul-Hub doesn't come back with a decent response in google. What are you trying to say?
Don't try the old Eruosnob mentality to carpet brush when you are out of arguments.

Muhammad Khan was a James or a Franklin before being enlightened by Islam. The same awaits every Male in the UK.

Scalieback

Professional
Many Historians claim Churchill could have avoided ww2 if he had chosen?
Of course he could. He could have taken the Halifax route of appeasement.

As i've said before, where do you draw the line? We didn't after the Rhineland, we didn't after Sudetanland, we didn't after the Czechs, so we stopped at Poland. If not Poland, when?

British Prime Minister Winston Churchill knew, from British intelligence, that Hitler had given up on his invasion plans for an amphibious assault on England. But he also knew that unless the United States came into the war, Great Britain would never be able to defeat Nazi Germany on its own. Either America came to the rescue or Britain would have to make a compromise peace with Germany. This Churchill was unwilling to do. America, Churchill had determined, had to be brought into the war.
Of course they gave up their plans. Imagine a beach invasion without air supremacy let alone air superiority.

Britain was unlikely to have made peace after September 1940 (end of battle of Britain) and wanted the US to join which took Pearl Harbour to do.

Churchill was probably a bigger egomaniac than Hitler and once assurance came from USA Churchill welcomed the war.
The first quote against Churchill I might actually agree with. What's your point though?

Scalieback

Professional
Will you still love the Queen in a burka?
i don't know about love, but I'd still like her. Would you like Ghandi in a suit?

Don't try the old Eruosnob mentality to carpet brush when you are out of arguments.
Not in the slightest. You didn't make sense. Stop trying to big yourself up. If you had half a wit less, you'd be witless!

Muhammad Khan was a James or a Franklin before being enlightened by Islam. The same awaits every Male in the UK.
A James or a Franklin? Is that supposed to mean something?

I'll be dead and buried long before Britain becomes an Islamic state and the same fate awaits India ie dead and buried or Islamic.

Scalieback

Professional
The Churchill who you consider God was the one who actually made UK The European B*tch of Sammy. Just like Saudi of Middle East.
Churchill is no more god than you are. As the rest of europe was under German or Italian control (or neutral like Sweden and Switzerland) what other choice did we have?

We're Saudi bitches? How so?

Polaris was a Bone for forever Loyalty from the Bitch. Get it?
You mean buying Polaris made us America's bitch? You do have a way with words. Yep, that's why we didn't go into the Vietnam war because we were so much America's bitch :rolleyes:

Scalieback

Professional
Britain will become the Saudi Arabia of West, in fact it will be better than Saudi, Saudi is a Peninsula, Britain is an island, NO ESCAPE.
So, no source for your false pontification that most on the board support an Islamic Britain?

Anything else? I'm sure the insomnia will not escape me if I read this as it's about the third time it's been referenced.

Amitkriit = boring git!

Country flag
The first quote against Churchill I might actually agree with. What's your point though?
It was really a battle of wills during ww2. Hitler and Churchill wanted to reign supreme over
Europe(and more). Churchill was ruthless in achievieng his goal of defeating the Germans at any cost
A brilliant plan of stretching the Germans on 2 fronts. But a victory which came at very high
cost in human lives. I always wondered how after ww1 the war to end all wars Europe became so
lax in allowing Germans build up for ww2?

amitkriit

So, no source for your false pontification that most on the board support an Islamic Britain?

Anything else? I'm sure the insomnia will not escape me if I read this as it's about the third time it's been referenced.

Amitkriit = boring git!
1. That is called Strategic Support, we do not need to shout or even talk about it.
2. More you read more you learn, we will bring the Geek out of you.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Churchill is no more god than you are. As the rest of europe was under German or Italian control (or neutral like Sweden and Switzerland) what other choice did we have?

We're Saudi bitches? How so?
An Englishman having Comprehension Problems?

That's the Second Last thing I could see in my life before the Queeny Burka!

UK - Euro Bitch of Sam, Saudi - Middle Eastern Bitch of Sam.

You mean buying Polaris made us America's bitch? You do have a way with words. Yep, that's why we didn't go into the Vietnam war because we were so much America's bitch :rolleyes:
Why didn't UK start its own Missile Program? Even the French did it.

UK is the only nation in the world to give up its Space Launch Capability.

Oh Yeah, Somalia is Uncle's Leading Auntie in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Scalieback

Professional
It was really a battle of wills during ww2. Hitler and Churchill wanted to reign supreme over
Europe(and more). Churchill was ruthless in achievieng his goal of defeating the Germans at any cost
A brilliant plan of stretching the Germans on 2 fronts. But a victory which came at very high
cost in human lives. I always wondered how after ww1 the war to end all wars Europe became so
lax in allowing Germans build up for ww2?
Rubbish. Where did Britain have any desire to rule over Europe? Most of the time we just got fed up with their little internicine wars and helped one side against the other.

There was a lot of guilt about Germany after WWI and that the French applied a lot of pressure on such as annexing the coal mines when money wasn't being sent. Many in europe initially applauded Hitler after the Weimer republic and overlooked some of his comments and speeches. That was until they saw the writing on the wall after the Munich failed appeasement.

Scalieback

Professional
1. That is called Strategic Support, we do not need to shout or even talk about it.
2. More you read more you learn, we will bring the Geek out of you.
So no source and the usual rubbish being spouted. No change there from Amitkriit the git :cool:

Country flag
There was a lot of guilt about Germany after WWI and that the French applied a lot of pressure on such as annexing the coal mines when money wasn't being sent. Many in europe initially applauded Hitler after the Weimer republic and overlooked some of his comments and speeches. That was until they saw the writing on the wall after the Munich failed appeasement.
How did the Germans build their military industrial infrastructure so fast after ww1?

Scalieback

Professional
An Englishman having Comprehension Problems?

That's the Second Last thing I could see in my life before the Queeny Burka!

UK - Euro Bitch of Sam, Saudi - Middle Eastern Bitch of Sam.
I have a good comprehension of english. If you wrote it, I would comprehend. Comprehend?

Oh goody, keep baiting the Queen. i'm sure she's worried what you think :rolleyes:

Errm, India Pakistan > Bitch > China. That makes as much sense as your drivel

Why didn't UK start its own Missile Program? Even the French did it.

UK is the only nation in the world to give up its Space Launch Capability.

Oh Yeah, Somalia is Uncle's Leading Auntie in Iraq and Afghanistan!
We did have a missile programme and yes we gave up the space race ages ago. Am I supposed to be bothered by that?

Somalia is what? Okay, Kenya is leading Uncle in Iran and Kazakstan. Which makes as much sense to me

Scalieback

Professional
How did the Germans build their military industrial infrastructure so fast after ww1?
They didn't. They didn't even go on a 'total war' footing until long after the war started. They weren't that mechanised either. The Brits were fully mech'd in europe, but we still got a pasting.

Forced labour after 1941 had to help regarding Germany's military industrial infrastructure.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I reckon thats why yank immigrant officers are not stamping the passports at british airports :pound:

Scalieback

Professional
I reckon thats why yank immigrant officers are not stamping the passports at british airports :pound:
Source? Is it supposed to be funny? Please tell me what the joke is as it's lost on me.

Are you saying that yank immigration officers are in Britain and are not stamping Brit passports in Brit airports? Source?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles