Which countries can build ASATs and why ?

Abdus Salem killed

Country flag
Which countries of the world can build a feasible asat like China USA Russia and India

Why can they build it
How much work has been done etc

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Israel , Japan and developed European countries like France, Britain and Germany may certainly develop one but cannot upset uncle sam by doing it. If Uncle Sam did not have anything to do with anyone testing anything, I am sure at least 80% of the countries on the planet would be holding each other's collars armed to teeth with latest weaponry.

Abdus Salem killed

Country flag
Israel , Japan and developed European countries like France, Britain and Germany may certainly develop one but cannot upset uncle sam by doing it. If Uncle Sam did not have anything to do with anyone testing anything, I am sure at least 80% of the countries on the planet would be holding each other's collars armed to teeth with latest weaponry.
So how could we do it and they couldn't stop us

Country flag
I am sure at least 80% of the countries on the planet would be holding each other's collars armed to teeth with latest weaponry.
How many of 200+ countries around world are even sizeable. There would be multiple powers in Europe, Americas and Asia. But these all just 10-15 biggie countries.
These 10-15 countries have 70-80% of global, economy, industry, population, area and technology etc.. Rest just exist for the name.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles