whats the most interesting conspiracy /rabbit hole that you are aware of?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
just looking to create a thread to collect interesting conspiracy
The whole illuminati moment
The whole Hollywood has a cult which it probably has
The Jared Leto has a cult and they meet on an island
We definitely have had some signs of aliens by now it's just not public.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Sachin Tendulkar Saeed Ajmal 2011 WC DRS

Mandela Effect
9/11
Moon Landing
Israel wanted to bomb Pak nuclear facility, India refused

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That Palestinians are a nation , that Hamas is an organisation of freedom fighters & that what's happening in Gaza is a genocide especially of children.
I'd add more to the list as & when I can recall more.
+786

I add one -> Issss-slam is a religion of peace! :pig:

Fun Fact: Momad had a sword on which "PEACE" was written. Crores of people massacred on his noble principles.

1971ftw

Country flag
Sachin Tendulkar Saeed Ajmal 2011 WC DRS

Mandela Effect
9/11
Moon Landing
Israel wanted to bomb Pak nuclear facility, India refused
I think it's best to differentiate fake news from in depth conspiracy,

9/11 is a rabbit hole worth exploring, especially about the missing 2.6 trillion dollars at minimum, was it just a amalgamation of unaccounted misc costs? Or something deeper, that's more than most nations GDP even today, let alone for 2000.

Moon landing always bugged me, can't they just take pics of the landing site at any time ? I assume they have

I don't think isreal has the balls to attack a nuclear states arsenal, more importantly this sounds like a lie end to end was this a new conspiracy? Surely that couldn't have spread when pakis were us lap dogs till 2013.

1971ftw

Country flag
The whole illuminati moment
The whole Hollywood has a cult which it probably has
The Jared Leto has a cult and they meet on an island
We definitely have had some signs of aliens by now it's just not public.
Is that Hollywood thing about Scientology?

Azaad

Country flag

9/11 is a rabbit hole worth exploring, especially about the missing 2.6 trillion dollars at minimum, was it just a amalgamation of unaccounted misc costs? Or something deeper, that's more than most nations GDP even today, let alone for 2000.

Moon landing always bugged me, can't they just take pics of the landing site at any time ? I assume they have

I don't think isreal has the balls to attack a nuclear states arsenal, more importantly this sounds like a lie end to end was this a new conspiracy? Surely that couldn't have spread when pakis were us lap dogs till 2013.
I think what you've just posted is the best conspiracy theory so far. Anything preceding or succeeding it will simply fail to match it's sheer grandeur & leaps & sommersaults of imagination. Besides most of these are regular tropes till date in the Ummah , OBL's & AQ's assertions of masterminding & executing the plot notwithstanding.

No clue about the 2.6 Trillion USD gone missing but multiple administrations from Bush onwards have refused to release sections of the 9/11 investigations deeming it classified on the extent of KSA's true involvement in the 9/11 conspiracy & attacks with speculations abounding about the involvement of the highest echelons of the Saudi establishment in it or at the very least awareness of it which wasn't shared in toto with the US.

In any case the documents will become public some day . Hopefully we'd be around while it happens while the Ummah street will come out with another version of Kithman which would no doubt be echoed here by you or some other peaceful . Astagfirullah !

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

Chandrayaan took pics of the landing site of appollo missions.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Aliens and UFOs.

Especially the theory that US has knowledge of these crafts and has some in its possession.

Recent events and congressional hearings from credible whitsleblowers are very interesting.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
For me the NO.1 conspiracy theory is that of "Aliens". I have watched countless Documentaries about UFOs, extraterrestrials, especially that show called "Ancient Aliens" where everything is about Gods descending from the skies, landing on earth in strangely shaped crafts, and what not. I do believe that aliens do exist. There definitely are intelligent alien civilizations in our own galaxy, let alone the other billions and billions of galaxies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles