What you Love and Hate about DFI?

Oracle

Hey, I was only talking about dudes from across the western border. I know this is a mature forum, much more than IDF, no comparison to PDF.And that's one of the things I like here.
Excellent! Now we are on the same track. However I still believe, we need to have adversaries to keep things moving, life going. What's life without some excitement?

Blackwater

I like shout box, Very good members and friends, Pak bashing and Apnapan..

I don't like false flag specially few Chinese. I suspect them they are pak-landis

Oracle

I would have to say I like blackwater's posts. One liners maybe, but I like them. It is like, everytime BW is here, he is happy.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Like:
  • The mods are friendly and objective.
  • We discuss a wide variety of topics, not just ones related to weapons and war.
  • We are generally free of jingoism, and are good at self-criticism.
  • Not many trolls.

Dislike:
  • DFI is slow on my computer; it takes a long time for me to browse through all the threads.
  • Ignorant posters

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
DFI is actuall a matured Forum and set some very high standards from the day i joined. SB is my favourite, some members are thorough professionals, Hats Off.

The thing i don't like is that Mods need to be active more (Sorry MODS) There are way too many threads that posts thing again and again, and one can't keep track of the original thread or have to search it. For it to be easy and more productive, there should be only one thread regarding any particular subject. we need to keep updating that particular thread and need no post more and more duplicate threads which are almost same and the link breaks there.

e.g. anything related to politics of pakistan needs to be placed in that particular thread, here you can find it in Pakistan Defence section too and sometimes in International Section too. Thats exactly where the link breaks and something is left which might of utter importance to the thread itself.

Sorry Mods not letting you down, just giving my opinion.

black eagle

Country flag
I hate everything about DFI barring the posts, the members & the look of the site. Who left???? You figure it out.. ;)

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
I love the fell of community and culture of posts , diversity in each post is something that i feel is good .

Have not spent much time to say which are the bad points , will surely update when i get those.

Param

Are you colorblind? Cannot you make it from the color of my ID?
Well I have no issues with my eyes, but for a moment I thought you might have been given some special post or position.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf bhai just a small comment. If you think I made a wrong statement I am sorry. If i had violated any rules then you have the power to ban me.
Lol ban you for that? Relax son. Just clear your mind and don't get emotional.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles