Venezuela unrest news - US hand in it

Advaidhya Tiwari

But so do so many communities in India, it's just that NEpal and Sri Lanka have arms.
Actually, India was the problem itsfel rather than Nepal and Lanka. India supported christian led LTTE despite knowing that Prabhakaran was a low life convert who was acting at tye behest of christian empire and caused unnecessary problem in Lanka and Tamil Nadu. India stopped supply of arms to Nepali king against Maoists under UPA and caused Nepal kingdom to fall.

Nepal and Lankans don't have any hostility towards India but it was only Indian foolishness which is the real problem

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
But so do so many communities in India, it's just that NEpal and Sri Lanka have arms.
Communities inside India taking rides arr justified because if they consume resources, they contribute to India. Other countries of Indian Subcontinent are like Indian states with super high degree of autonomy who never think twice before betraying.

bhramos

Country flag

My personal favorite is "Humanitarian Aid" lie, while Millions of Americans are living in cardboard boxes and tent cities, and passing laws against feeding the homeless here.

bhramos

Country flag
My personal favorite is "Humanitarian Aid" lie, while Millions of Americans are living in cardboard boxes and tent cities, and passing laws against feeding the homeless here.

tamilandhindu

Actually, India was the problem itsfel rather than Nepal and Lanka. India supported christian led LTTE despite knowing that Prabhakaran was a low life convert who was acting at tye behest of christian empire and caused unnecessary problem in Lanka and Tamil Nadu. India stopped supply of arms to Nepali king against Maoists under UPA and caused Nepal kingdom to fall.

Nepal and Lankans don't have any hostility towards India but it was only Indian foolishness which is the real problem
In my opinion, a lot of their leaders also seem to have light skin, and I think that these people are too racially removed from normal Sri Lankans. Unlike India (I think so), Sri Lankans tend to be more defensive about race and skin color and will form bonds based on race and skin color, and I often wonder if these light skinned lawmaker can participate in such thinking.

bhramos

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
Venezuela Blackout: Cyber Attacks, Sabotage And Mighty Cuban Intelligence

bhramos

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
Bolsonaro is being briefed about the coming war against #Venezuela and how Brazil can play a nasty role in undermining democracy in Venezuela He's just a partner in crime - wasn't he with Netanyahu yesterday ? what were they discussing ?

bhramos

Country flag
Russian Deputy FM Ryabkov to war-hawk Abrams: Venezuela 'aid' op is unacceptable, Russia will protect its interests

bhramos

Country flag
as usual US propoganda process preparing to make their people bare War prices of Venezuela on them

bhramos

Country flag

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
WTF.

Venezuela suspending oil exports to India.

They must pay off their debts to China and Russia. They never had any extra oil to sell and doing so has angered their Chinese and Russian masters.

bhramos

Country flag
#Russia send flotilla to Patrol #Venezuelan waters
"Admiral Gorshkov" passes the #Suez Canal PS. And further. In the near future, one of the warships of the Black Sea Fleet will go on a long voyage to the shores of #Venezuela.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles