rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A little bit of my observation.

- Police Kill a coloured person.
- Massive protests undertaken.
- Protest turns violent.
- Protestors loot and riot.
- Protest are mostly limited to Black majority areas.
- Black Buisness and shops are looted and destroyed.
- Businessmen consider the area unsafe and start moving out.
- Result is Poor economy, infra and lack of basic facilities.

Case in point Chicago Detroit.

It seems that black people end up losing in their own protest.
The generalization is that Blacks are still in the low economic strata in Western countries and high in crime. Some exceptions due to many blacks who are good in sports and those yo-yo music etc. The Southern Mexicans are another bunch who fill their jails and bring diversification in criminal ethnicity.

Except Trump has actual, real power. The bestest power in the world in fact. I'm saying this unironically. Even if you're a mook, heading USA gives you unparalleled power.
And he's a good showman. Do you find RaGa's shows fun? Does he excite the audience?
Not sure how much you know this dumbo called Rahul.

TRUMP is far better overall. He is at the least a shrewd businessman if not a great politician or diplomat. He is indeed a lose cannon if that's the similarity you saw between both when they open their mouth.

So is USCIRF anywhere to be found? It will be a tragedy if their offices gets burned down in riots.
Tough spot for our brown coolies like Rana ayub, ashok swine, john dalal.
Just like those candle march gang in India they would be back when their agenda suits well. Now we see kinda same rioting scene it happened in Delhi recently. Rioting, Looting, Arson etc in 1st world country!

USCIRF
is tasting it's own medicine at home as Karma bites back! :lol:

Exactly my thoughts... If the same would have happened in India, NYtimes, Reuters and all western media would highlight it saying India becoming more and more insecure for minorities and that Modi is fueling it.
Offcourse they would as their agenda suits them and some encouragement from some muslims like Ilhan Omar who somehow came to power and working for muslim agenda in the US.

What's your experience with police there mate?
Do Indian's face the same scrutiny as the Black people.
Few years back a case became famous in US where a Indian old man was targeted. He was just strolling outside his home and some white complained the police that a "skinny black man" is suspiciously moving around. Police came and manhandled the old man. That video from Alabama is posted in post #8 here already. The 57 year old Indian man was paralyzed due to the force used by the police.

I remember I was bit active in a international forum some while back when I had more time. The forum was filled with whites and they were bit irritated when I pointed out their treatment of non-whites aka minorities. This happened when Obama pointed out that if Gandhi was alive he would not be happy to see how India is intolerant to minorities. This was after Obama returned from Indian trip.

So after mirror was shown about their own treatment of minorities they were like trying to bounce off and saying people get treated in much more violent way by Police in the US.

Now this hypocrisy of US is known about very well when it comes to "human rights" and "tolerance" ! :crazy:

This case is STILL going on since 2015 and shows the partiality from US as they are not taking strict decision. Below is latest on this case.

1590837276985.png

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can you please tell me how it benefits trump for the november elections?

I was in a state of mind that these riots are only happening to make trump lose the elections.
both Minnesota & Georgia are democrat states, both Minneapolis & atlanta have democrat mayors.

in US police come under mayors, not governors. So this has nothing to do for trump.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
How do we "know" this and why do Asian minorities somehow escape this supposedly well known phenomenon
Indian American are one of the most well adjusted communities in America, that doesn't mean that they don't face scrutiny from white counterparts.

Blacks on the other hand are on the lower income group.

Majority of the black populance live in run down neighbourhood's, this makes them target for extensive police screening.

On the other hand a Indian immigrant would come to America and Work his ass off to but house in white suburbs or majority Indian suburbs.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If u notice Black population have the most Dysfunctional familes.
Notice something that many historians and social scientists say is applicable here.

The smallest functional entity of a Country is a family. Break the family break the community, break the Nation.

U must be thinking that the blacks are to be blamed for this but no.
The white society and politicians have selectively targeted functional black families after slavery was abolished.

I'll give some more accounts soon.

Longewala

Country flag
Indian American are one of the most well adjusted communities in America, that doesn't mean that they don't face scrutiny from white counterparts.

Blacks on the other hand are on the lower income group.

Majority of the black populance live in run down neighbourhood's, this makes them target for extensive police screening.

On the other hand a Indian immigrant would come to America and Work his ass off to but house in white suburbs or majority Indian suburbs.
So the problem isn't that blacks are "multiple times more likely to be cited or prosecuted"

The problem is despite being in one of the richest countries in the world, availing benefits higher than any other group, and despite living better than 90% plus of Indians - they commit massively higher levels of crime, majority of their fathers don't stick around, severely lag educational outcomes

And this is not just in comparison to evil whiteys but other immigrants from Asia, even when the latter are equally poor.

IndianHawk

Country flag
So the problem isn't that blacks are "multiple times more likely to be cited or prosecuted"

The problem is despite being in one of the richest countries in the world, availing benefits higher than any other group, and despite living better than 90% plus of Indians - they commit massively higher levels of crime, majority of their fathers don't stick around, severely lag educational outcomes

And this is not just in comparison to evil whiteys but other immigrants from Asia, even when the latter are equally poor.
To be frank black people lack an original culture and hence lack cultural values which Christianity gave to Europe USA and Hinduism gave to indians , Buddhism gave to Asia.

Results no foundation for stable families , no deep rooted moral compass .

Rather then actually integrating blacks through education and skills the left / democratic coddle their worst behavior drugs supply , petty crimes etc.

It fuels a vicious cycle.

The most dangerous this is with leftist grip on education all over world religious moral values are in retreat and people are loosing culture :

Even white people are now losing Christian culture. And breaking families and social structure at rapid pace . Feminism is an outcome of this process too.

Even the white USA will behave like blacks in few generations if this madness continue.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How do we "know" this and why do Asian minorities somehow escape this supposedly well known phenomenon
whites and blacks are more likely to speak up if something is wrong because most of them have nothing to lose.

Asians have jobs/career, wealth, businesses and most importantly family we don't want to hinder or put in harms way

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So here are some latest on the situation and fire reaching NY now as some epidemic.

No, these pics are NOT from some 3rd world country but top world aka US.

Q: Can this be some organic or some well planned sponsored rioting as TRUMP is suggesting? Can we rule out any hand of China to create a parallel HK like situation in the US itself? :hmm:

1590895207179.png

1590895300570.png

1590895351462.png

1590895412885.png

1590895383039.png

1590895269932.png

1590895547140.png

Rxbanda

Country flag
whites and blacks are more likely to speak up if something is wrong because most of them have nothing to lose.

Asians have jobs/career, wealth, businesses and most importantly family we don't want to hinder or put in harms way
True.
Asians don't speak out easily. Particularly Indians.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Riots & looting in my city, 4 blocks away from home.

Surprised at the strong network of soros, antifa groups etc to simultaneously bring ppl on the streets in dozens of US cities in such a short time.

People are targeting police stations and govt buildings especially and putting em on fire.

This is close to home. I will be contributing a lot to this thread.

Rxbanda

Country flag

Surprised at the strong network of soros, antifa groups etc to simultaneously bring ppl on the streets in dozens of US cities in such a short time.

People are targeting police stations and govt buildings especially and putting em on fire.

More importantly, please stay safe.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Brotha do u have guns or not?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
If u notice Black population have the most Dysfunctional familes.
Notice something that many historians and social scientists say is applicable here.

The smallest functional entity of a Country is a family. Break the family break the community, break the Nation.

U must be thinking that the blacks are to be blamed for this but no.
The white society and politicians have selectively targeted functional black families after slavery was abolished.

I'll give some more accounts soon.
This thing can help and it is with sources too.
And please add Aussies too, they too are doing their bit for whiteman country.
So, here you have it.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag

Lol. Can you believe it? They are flying predator drones over their own people in their own cities. Can you believe the international headlines and human rights circus if Indian Govt did the same in Mumbai or Delhi?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Lol. Can you believe it? They are flying predator drones over their own people in their own cities. Can you believe the international headlines and human rights circus if Indian Govt did the same in Mumbai or Delhi?
Must be accessing damage done in the city still predeator drone are an over kill

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
All the "libertarian" American white freedom lovers will stay mum as long as american govt excess is directed towards the "other"

Otherwise its shouting from the top of their lungs about "militarization of police" and "big bad govt." and meh liberties

I have no love for any sides of the aisle. Just showing their hypocrisy.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Its just not NY and Minneapolis. Its more than 30 US cities.
Los Angeles Atlanta Philadelphia Tampa.. Its in every corner of the country.

Reminds me of the Zimmerman riots. Back then rumors were russians were supplying machine guns n hitmen to rioters and hence saw Armored Personnel Carriers, snipers n some specialized military teams on streets after a long time.

If this flares up even more wouldnt rule out russia/china hand, Would be a good time to exploit the situation and gain some leverage and divert attention lol.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles