USA China Cold War

IndianHawk

Country flag
The Chinese and their rifle keyholing buffonery:

As per video comments:

… their rifles are so garbage that the bullets keyhole into the target, keyholing is where your bullet tumbles midair and will strike the target lopsided, instead of spinning and penetrating via the tip of the bullet….
if you are struck with a bullet which is keyholing, and it doesnt hit you dead on with the tip, it wont go through your body armor, and it likely wont go through your helmet, also less accurate, this is why keyholing is bad
There are multiple reports from multiple sources about how immature chinese weapons are.
They have no western competition and no domestic oversight ( free media) and massive corruption. No wonder their radars are falling apart and their awacs are grounded most of the time.

Even a limited war in Taiwan will show the world just how naked chinkies are.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@Johny_Baba has explained this on the small arms thread
not me but chini member Shiphone did himself, my assumption was since they had brought an ;improved ballistics; version of the ammo around 2010s it could be possible that current era firearms are given barrels (twist ratio et al) for those ammo and probably older era ammo (still being used in trainings etc) isn't fully compatible with it - resulting in keyholing,
but as shiphone mentioned they actually fire rubber bullets in trainings because of safety purposes (richocheting and so), keyholing isn't even a point then. So yeah, it's not fault of the ammo or the firearms - there is no fault at all, it's just rubber bullets making larger holes and you can't expect rubber bullets to be performing same as actual ones, it's just for trainings drills etc stuff.

Kumata

Country flag
Huh Normal chai biskoot.

Eleven is what Our baba is at the moment. Ban imports, kick here & there...Add music to videos.. fire rubber bullets..

what is they going to achieve by banning palosi.. I suspect if she had any bussiness interest in china and even if they are.. they will be via some third party.. Politicians rarely hold anything on their own names..

mokoman

Country flag
Chinese Humiliation 2.0 incoming

US to send aircraft warships through the Taiwan strait .

cereal killer

Country flag
China's condition reminds me of India's after Galwan clash... Ban this ban that... Kadi ninda ultra pro max.
I am eager to see Chinese public sentiment after this humiliation. And rest assured they will try some stunt with us again this time to distract home audience & flex their muscles.

Hari Sud

Country flag
China's condition reminds me of India's after Galwan clash... Ban this ban that... Kadi ninda ultra pro max.
I am eager to see Chinese public sentiment after this humiliation. And rest assured they will try some stunt with us again this time to distract home audience & flex their muscles.
Chinese are picking up a fight with their main benefactor the US. Without US’s a trillion dollar FDI and unrestricted entry of Chinese made manufactured goods into US, Chinese would be in Stone Age.

I hope these thankless Chinese do fight a shooting war with US and US cuts them to size so that they do not become a threat in the neighbourhood.

It is not difficult to guess why Chinese are shooting missiles in the air because they have a limited power to fight US and QUAD nations. They do not wish to loose their prestige built in last 20 years, completely. They lost half of it with Pelosi visit.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
that's standard practice in diplomacy, same thing happened after putin invaded crimea.
also notice how tame muricans behaved in this episode, as if trying not to upset CCP.

it's only that the reality is not able to catch upto the expectations, and it never will. :pound:

Cheran

Country flag
1659702187583.png

This was yesterday's update.

They flew missiles over Taiwan (northern part).

Missiles also graced the south western shoreline as well.

Lets see if this is all what they got.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I am eager to see Chinese public sentiment after this humiliation. And rest assured they will try some stunts with us again this time to distract home audience & flex their muscles.
Standard Protocol in geostrategy

Two rivals who Have abilities to destroy each other

Will Avoid Fighting till the last hope of diplomatic resolution failed

Because the War is Cruel and uncertain chaos where Both sides Will be defeated in the End

Cheran

Country flag
pretty big.... i wonder how many vessels and a/c actually crossed the median line.
PLA Air Force J-16 fighter jets flew along the coastline of the northern part of the island of Taiwan during the exercises of the troops of the Eastern Zone of the People's Liberation Army Combat Command of China.

CCP claim.

There is a video from a J16 cockpit that shows a shoreline that the CCP claims is the Taiwanese..

1659703981277.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles