USA China Cold War

Hari Sud

Country flag
pretty big.... i wonder how many vessels and a/c actually crossed the median line.
These is difference between brand new hardware not yet fully tested and used. Moreover, these are reverse engineered - copied technologies hence sending so much war material is useless. First the sailors, airmen have to learn fully how to use it and then only threaten others. Chinese high command know this weakness but their propagandist do not know it.

Country flag

Japan's prime minister calls for 'immediate cancellation' of Chinese military drills

japan ready to kick some chinese ass

Country flag

Legislation would prevent China from buying U.S. ag companies

need more legislation across all sectors. keep those commies out!!!!!!!!

Country flag
Country flag
When? Any official statement?
seems to be more recent actions ?

While India followed ‘One China’ policy, the Manmohan Singh government dropped its mention during then-Chinese premier’s visit in 2010. Then, in 2014, Narendra Modi invited Taiwanese ambassador Chung Kwang Tien and the President of the Central Tibetan Administration Lobsang Sangay for his swearing-in ceremony. Clearly, India has been moving away from the policy of coddling China. Now it is time for New Delhi to strengthen trade relations with Taiwan and scale up diplomatic relations.

Jimih

Country flag
seems to be more recent actions ?

While India followed ‘One China’ policy, the Manmohan Singh government dropped its mention during then-Chinese premier’s visit in 2010. Then, in 2014, Narendra Modi invited Taiwanese ambassador Chung Kwang Tien and the President of the Central Tibetan Administration Lobsang Sangay for his swearing-in ceremony. Clearly, India has been moving away from the policy of coddling China. Now it is time for New Delhi to strengthen trade relations with Taiwan and scale up diplomatic relations.
Don't know Sir.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
China's condition reminds me of India's after Galwan clash... Ban this ban that... Kadi ninda ultra pro max.
I am eager to see Chinese public sentiment after this humiliation. And rest assured they will try some stunt with us again this time to distract home audience & flex their muscles.
That's just maturity. I'm glad world affairs are not managed by testosteronal teenyboppers; that happened a lot during the middle ages and almost always ended up compounding human misery.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles