US admits: Its over, S. China sea belongs to China

mki

Have you read the article? If you cannot understand English then translate in to Chinese.
The last line of the article is the reporter's point of view, NOT OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM USA.

"Obama administration signaled it would not intervene", Singnaling is not official statement.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Read a little further, G90:

While arguments over who owns which reefs, rocks and lagoons in the South China Sea will likely drag on awhile, the U.S. is saving its powder for a more important fight: keeping vital shipping lanes free from potential interference..."The vital American national interest is in freedom of navigation. (So far), China has done nothing to suggest that they are going to try to close off those waters to transit by vessels of the United States, Japan, Korea, or you name it. The minute the Chinese confronts us in that way, then it's no longer a question of the Philippines or Indonesian national interest, it becomes a question of American national interests."

s002wjh

Country flag
i don't ever forsee china interrupt the commerical shipping lane in the area, since themself are resource import country and require stable shipping lane in the area. the issue for us the freedom navigation of our navy in the area once china claim it.

latsar

I still remeber these poor boys here who have betted their ratasses on how their american master could give a ratass to save their sorry ratass :ROFL:
The last time I saw it is China picky backing Russia to save their rat.... against the U.S. as far as India's position is always an independent foreign policy .That means It take cares Its own .... :taunt:

Defcon 1

Country flag
I still remeber these poor boys here who have betted their ratasses on how their american master could give a ratass to save their sorry ratass :ROFL:
Post Reported for insulting members of this forum. Please give your views only after you have learnt to do so politely.

Blackwater

Have you read the article? If you cannot understand English then translate in to Chinese.
The last line of the article is the reporter's point of view, NOT OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM USA.

"Obama administration signaled it would not intervene", Singnaling is not official statement.

English and Chinese doesn't not go side by side:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Ray, I am serious, Iceland Navy is hot sprint navy,but they defeated UK three times, do you know?
i remember there was north sea oil diplomatic conflict in 70's between the two nations - disagreement over territorial waters of the oil rich north sea - but there never was any military action other than mere patrolling - so they never militarily defeated the uk or rather never "defeated" the ( british ) "royal" navy ?

it would be good if you could let us know when were the "three times" that iceland navy "defeated the UK " as you put it, sir ?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
i remember there was north sea oil diplomatic conflict in 70's between the two nations - disagreement over territorial waters of the oil rich north sea - but there never was any military action other than mere patrolling - so they never militarily defeated the uk or rather never "defeated" the ( british ) "royal" navy ?

it would be good if you could let us know when were the "three times" that iceland navy "defeated the UK " as you put it, sir ?
Cod Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the Cod Wars, there was the Cod Peace. :-D

satish007

hot spring navy don't bite?
so whatsoever color,

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Cod Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the Cod Wars, there was the Cod Peace. :-D
Hi Ewald - ive read through the reference you gave and it CONFIRMS what i originally posted - there WAS agressive patrolling on those occasions - but was there ever a WAR ? even a limited one as in the falklands ? - i think not !

agressive patrolling ( as i said ) - and they took the matter to international arbitration - that s' a war ?

In the same reference you gave; i read that one blank round was fired - you call that a WAR ?? hehehe eheheh !

cmon Ewald hey your english is a lot better than someone else's eh ? hehehehe

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This map and its associated timeline show major events of record that have occurred since the mid-1950s. The majority of these incidents have occurred in the past decade.

Click on markers for incident details.
The number in the 2 indicates the number
of events at each location. Visit Timeli

Map | Center for a New American Security

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles